Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

38 minutes ago, striderman said:

best to put that on hold

I think I'll be giving MOTD a miss

We were 2 - 0 up and we still manage to lose the game

Not Happy :Anger:

I'll be going out later to drown my sorrows

:Beer::Drunk_Party:

Newcastle 3 Everton 2 ABSOLUTELY FUMING BOTTLE JOBS

Newcastle United 3-2 Everton | Gutless Blues Throw It Away | Match Reaction

Newcastle United 3-2 Everton | Player Ratings

I've decided I'm going to watch MOTD but I won't watch it tonight because I'll be doing a pub crawl of Chester and I don't want Everton's highlights to spoil my night.  So I will record MOTD and watch the game tomorrow.

Now bring on the beer :Beer::Beer::Beer::Beer::Beer::Beer::Drunk_Party:

Newcastle United 3-2 Everton | Awful Defensive Display Costs Blues | Match Reaction

3 minutes ago, REAR_ENTRY said:

HahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahqhahaHAHAHA Everton are shit

I can't think of a clever reply lol

Bring on the beer

An Everton Tribute - Z Cars String Arrangement

Everton's z cars theme with a difference

JONJOE KENNY: FROM THE TERRACES TO THE TURF

Silva Charged By The FA | Everton News Daily

CEO Outlines Stadium Plan | Everton News Daily

Closest Football Stadiums in the World

Sometimes I think I have to much time on my hands lol

Everton v Chelsea | Match Preview

Digne and Zouma Back In France Squad | Everton News Daily

CEO Outlines Stadium Plan | Everton News Daily

On Sunday Everton are at home to Chelsea and this fixture brings back many memories.  Nearly 40 years ago I went to Stamford Bridge by soccer train from Liverpools Lime Street Station.  Back then British Rail ran a 500 seater train to every Everton/Liverpool away game.

Anyway the year was about 1980 so I was very young.  And the train was full of evertonians. We get down to Euston nand took the underground to Fulham Broadway which was the closest underground station to Chelsea's ground.  Before the game there were no problems.  After the match which ended 1 - 1 we walked back to Fulham Broadway.  Me and my mate Kevin were at the front of the fans.  The first underground train turns up and only a few of us Everton fans were able to get on because the train was full of londoners going about there business.  We only got 2 stations along the line when we heard about 200 Chelsea fans running down the platform. Neadless to say but us Everton fans got a bit of a kicking.  Me and my mate had a go back but it was a losing battle as there was only a few of us on this first underground train.  Eventually the police turned up.  And they made us Everton fans walk the rest of the way back to Euston Station.  When we got back to Euston all the other Everton fans were on the soccer train waiting for us.

The following season Everton fans got there revenge.  The 500 who got the train down to London for the match made sure that they all got on the first underground train back to Euston after the game.  Two stops down the tube 200 Chelsea fans were waiting for them but this time they were outnumbered and got a kicking.

The good old days lol

Me I'm just a football fan who would rather have a pint and a chat with opposing fans but if you get attacked and there is no police about you have to fight back

Everton v Chelsea | Starting XI Show

MINA TO RETURN? | EVERTON V CHELSEA PRESS CONFERENCE

SURPRISE! | CALVERT-LEWIN SURPRISES YOUNG FAN

Gomes Enjoying Life At Everton | Everton News Daily

Was Thomas Gravesen The Last Of The Footballing Mavericks?

Southgate Backs Jordan Pickford | Everton News Daily

Best of luck for the match .. :ThumbUp6:

Edited by jocky king

20 hours ago, blue1878 said:

On Sunday Everton are at home to Chelsea and this fixture brings back many memories.  Nearly 40 years ago I went to Stamford Bridge by soccer train from Liverpools Lime Street Station.  Back then British Rail ran a 500 seater train to every Everton/Liverpool away game.

Anyway the year was about 1980 so I was very young.  And the train was full of evertonians. We get down to Euston nand took the underground to Fulham Broadway which was the closest underground station to Chelsea's ground.  Before the game there were no problems.  After the match which ended 1 - 1 we walked back to Fulham Broadway.  Me and my mate Kevin were at the front of the fans.  The first underground train turns up and only a few of us Everton fans were able to get on because the train was full of londoners going about there business.  We only got 2 stations along the line when we heard about 200 Chelsea fans running down the platform. Neadless to say but us Everton fans got a bit of a kicking.  Me and my mate had a go back but it was a losing battle as there was only a few of us on this first underground train.  Eventually the police turned up.  And they made us Everton fans walk the rest of the way back to Euston Station.  When we got back to Euston all the other Everton fans were on the soccer train waiting for us.

The following season Everton fans got there revenge.  The 500 who got the train down to London for the match made sure that they all got on the first underground train back to Euston after the game.  Two stops down the tube 200 Chelsea fans were waiting for them but this time they were outnumbered and got a kicking.

The good old days lol

Me I'm just a football fan who would rather have a pint and a chat with opposing fans but if you get attacked and there is no police about you have to fight back

Glorifying Violence & Hooligans has no place in this forum .... :Grin3:

Edited by jocky king