IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

Bernard Praises The Fans | Everton News Daily

Thread gone a bit off track. Let’s keep things fairly sensible lads.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

EVERTON'S SECRET MERSEYSIDE DERBY WEAPON

11 hours ago, davidge said:

Thread gone a bit off track. Let’s keep things fairly sensible lads.

Hi all as you may know I started this thread nearly 8 years ago.  I am a big football fan and Everton are my passion.  Sorry I think I will correct that.  Pattaya girls and Everton are my great passions in life:Laugh1:.   So back in May 2011 I decided to start this thread. I first watched Everton in November 1971 my grandad took me.  And would you believe that we played Southampton and won that game 8 - 0.  After that game I wanted to become a regular at Goodison Park.  That season I went to 2 more game.  And we lost both :ThumbDown1:.  The following season I went to one game and we lost that one as well :wacko:.  

The following season 1973/74 was my first season has a regular.  My 15th birthday was just after the season started.  That season I would get a soccer coach from Ellesmere Port to Goodison Park and in that first season I watched Everton in the Bullens Road paddock. I've been a regular ever since.  In 1976/77 season I got my first season ticket and have been a season ticket holder ever since.  My first season ticket was on the Gwlady's Street terrace behind one of the goals.  I am only 5ft 7inch's and just has each game was about to start someone who was a lot bigger than myself would stand in front of me :P.  So I would eventually get a season ticket for the main stand in Goodison Road,  Having a seat meant I never had anybody blocking my view :Dance1:.  Later I moved to the Park end stand and have been there ever since.  In the late 70's I started watching Everton away.  And throughout the 1980's I watched Everton home and away.  When we won the league in 1986/87 season I went to all 42 league games.  I continued watching Everton away into the 90's  but after awhile I stopped going the away games but I continue to go all the home games.  And when the mood takes me I will go the odd away game.  The only time I will miss a home game is when I visit Pattaya (my other passion) in December.  And whilst I am in Pattaya I will watch Everton's games live on TV,  Most of the time I will watch the games in Mr Bean bar in Pattaya New Plaza.

So as I have mentioned I started this thread nearly 8 years ago.  I love posting stuff about Everton.  I am happy to do/have banter with other fans.  Hopefully the banter won't get out of hand

Edited by blue1878

Good news on Monday night Everton U23 Beat Liverpool U23 2 - 0 on Monday night

What Can The Everton Fans Forum Do For Us?

How Can Everton Build On The Merseyside Derby Atmosphere?

How Good Is The German Matchday Football Experience?

CHANCES AT BOTH ENDS! | MERSEYSIDE DERBY HIGHLIGHTS: EVERTON 0-0 LIVERPOOL

I Owe Everything To Everton - Gana | Everton News Daily

Maybe not football related but back in 1979 I went to Antwerp in Belgium to watch Everton in a 4 team pre season tournament.  The tournament was organised by an Antwerp team called Beerschot.  And all the games were played on there ground.  Everton were favourites to win the tournament but ended up coming fourth :wacko:.

Over 500 Everton fans went to Antwerp to watch the tournament which I think is very good.  I went with a couple of friends. We stayed there for 2 weeks.  And made friends with some Beerschot fans who we kept in touch with and saw them again two years later.

One of the things I remember about this holiday is that one afternoon we decided to give the beer a miss and went the cinema to watch a movie called "The Warriors".  A great movie that later became a cult movie

Tomorrow we are playing away to Newcastle United. Years ago when I used to follow Everton all around the country I used to visited Newcastle on a regular basis. Some season's me and my friends used to spend a weekend in Newcastle.  Check into a bed & breakfast hotel on a Friday night and go home on a Sunday morning.  On the Friday we would have a few beers in Newcastle.  On the Saturday we would watch the match in the afternoon and then at night we would have a few more beers in Newcastle's city centre.

They were great weekends:Beer: and football. Just perfect

'I WAS 25 STONE AND SELF-HARMING - EITC'S GIRLS ON SIDE CHANGED MY LIFE!'

"Everton Can Challenge For The Top 6" - McBride | Everton News Daily

NO BAINES OR JAGIELKA, BUT EVERYONE ELSE IS FIT." | NEWCASTLE UNITED V EVERTON PRESS CONFERENCE

Newcastle United v Everton | Match Preview

I can remember going to Newcastle once many many years ago with 4 friends.  I drove.  We went on Friday night and stayed in a bed & breakfast hotel.  And then went on the beer.  Saturday the lads had a few drinks before the game and after the game which ended 1 - 1 I drove us up to Edinburgh because on the Sunday a Hearts player was having a Testimonial and we were the opisition.  On the Saturday night after checking into another bed & breakfast hotel we went on the beer.  On the Sunday we watched the testimonial which ended 1 - 1.  We watched the game from one of the stands. And because we were english we got a lot of tick from the scottish :rolleyes:.  After the game we drove back home and managed to get back to our local before closing time.  

A lot of driving for me but it was a good weekend

Has Morgan Schneiderlin Got A Future At Everton?

TRUE GEORDIE ... WHAT! Everton V Newcastle Match Preview

Blues Face Zouma Complication | Everton News Daily

Currently 2 - 0 up at Newcastle

And I am glad that today's ref's are so poor

In the first half whilst the score was 1 - 0 Pickford should have been sent off.  He didnt even get a yellow card.  He then saves the penalty and a short time later we go 2 - 0 up.

I'm looking forward to watching MOTD tonight.

World cup final draw last weekend for Everton which really just painted over the cracks of Everton Football Club.  :GrinNod1:

This weekend back to reality 2 - 0 up and away to Newcastle and get beaten 3 - 2 by our old manager Rafael Benitez.  

:Laugh1: :Clap8::LMFAO:   :Finger5:  :Clap9::LMFO: :ThumbUp6:

Nice one Benitez :Clap:

Silva now on his way out?????

:Bored1: :Bored1:

21 hours ago, blue1878 said:

Currently 2 - 0 up at Newcastle

And I am glad that today's ref's are so poor

In the first half whilst the score was 1 - 0 Pickford should have been sent off.  He didnt even get a yellow card.  He then saves the penalty and a short time later we go 2 - 0 up.

I'm looking forward to watching MOTD tonight.

best to put that on hold

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, striderman said:

best to put that on hold

:Laugh1: :EvilLaugh1: :Clap::Busted:   :Good_Post: :Agree::Clap9::Party3: