Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Krabi

Norad

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look forward to grabbing a beer with then sometime Pubstud

Sounds good Andy, if I do make it down there I'll let you know for sure, be good to have a chat over a few brews and get the lay of the land.

Sounds good Andy, if I do make it down there I'll let you know for sure, be good to have a chat over a few brews and get the lay of the land.

Sounds like a plan, PM when you plan to visit i'm always up for a few beers

There are 2 main bar areas, the 1st is a small soi opposite Swensens (near McDonalds) with about 12 bars and the 2nd is behind beach road enterance near to Burger King, it has about 15 bars and a couple of go-go's

which is today the best bar area ? Near Mc donalds or near Burger King ?

soi's easy to find ?

some name of the best bars please

thanks !!!

5bc23fbaa550c_thaibox.gif.69fcc04145d2d7dc5a09f5db98e051d2.gif

Oposite McDonalds for outside girlie soi 7 / 8 type bars. There are about 12 bars 6 on each side of the soi. I quite liked the second one down on the right as they had huge TV screens and free wi-fi. If you want a bar to play pool then the 3rd on the right has 2 tables.

If you head away from the beach up one street there is a dirt track soi which has 4 bars that are great for just drinking and chilling. The first on the right is owned by a Swiss guy and his Thai wife and has a couple of pool tables and decent music.

Centrepoint (behind burger king) has 3 floors with some nice bars. For ladies i would suggest Aeroplane bar on the first floor which has a ST room apparently :) . There are a few with live music if that is your thing and the lady that runs cavern on the 3rd floor of the complex is a great laugh.

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

Thanks Rod--between the sources on this board and what I've been able to obtain from other sources, I think I made a good choice in deciding to go to Ao Nang. I appreciate the information from all the posters and will post some of my experiences on here. Sometimes it is good to go off the beaten path.

Kiekiat

There are 2 main bar areas, the 1st is a small soi opposite Swensens (near McDonalds) with about 12 bars and the 2nd is behind beach road enterance near to Burger King, it has about 15 bars and a couple of go-go's

which is today the best bar area ? Near Mc donalds or near Burger King ?

soi's easy to find ?

some name of the best bars please

thanks !!!

Both areas have good bars and not so good, in the soi opposite Swensens the better bars are Left Side bar, Amy 69 Bar and Ao Nang bar ( at least they are my favourites!)

In Centerpoint behind Burger King i like the Longhorn bar on the ground floor they have live music from 9pm with the hottest singer, a proper fit spinner who speaks and sings excellent english. On the middle floor Rainbow bar has the best girls its next to Ao Nang Airport bar which is ok too but not so many girls right now, top floor is The rythym Club for the go-go girls good but expensive!

Oposite McDonalds for outside girlie soi 7 / 8 type bars. There are about 12 bars 6 on each side of the soi. I quite liked the second one down on the right as they had huge TV screens and free wi-fi. If you want a bar to play pool then the 3rd on the right has 2 tables.

If you head away from the beach up one street there is a dirt track soi which has 4 bars that are great for just drinking and chilling. The first on the right is owned by a Swiss guy and his Thai wife and has a couple of pool tables and decent music.

Centrepoint (behind burger king) has 3 floors with some nice bars. For ladies i would suggest Aeroplane bar on the first floor which has a ST room apparently :) . There are a few with live music if that is your thing and the lady that runs cavern on the 3rd floor of the complex is a great laugh.

Yeah i forgot about Bamboo Soi its normally quiet and empty so i havent been down there for ages, there used to be 10 bars now only 4?

On the top floor is The Cave, the lady is Annie (if you are talking about the tiny skinny lady) she's a cutie and fun too

Thanks Rod--between the sources on this board and what I've been able to obtain from other sources, I think I made a good choice in deciding to go to Ao Nang. I appreciate the information from all the posters and will post some of my experiences on here. Sometimes it is good to go off the beaten path.

Kiekiat

Its never going to be Patts or Patong but it has its fun places to go! Send me a PM when you get here and we can grab a beer sometime

• 1 year later...

Just thought I would bring this thread back to life.

I just arrived in Ao Nang, and if anybody is in the area hit me up, and we can go grab some drinks together.

Right now I am booked for 4 nights, then I will probably move on to either Phuket, Samui, or Patts.

-Cheers

Forgot to add, if you happen to know of any "must go to" bars please let me know =]

First time in Krabi, so we will see if I can find any nightlife.

• 2 weeks later...

Forgot to add, if you happen to know of any "must go to" bars please let me know =]

First time in Krabi, so we will see if I can find any nightlife.

Sorry I've been away for a while and missed your post, hope you had fun it's not hard to find the nightlife down here :)

Sorry I've been away for a while and missed your post, hope you had fun it's not hard to find the nightlife down here :)

seconded, gonna apparently be there in october, if anyone can recommend good spots. I am also looking for a Muay Thai gym to train at

Im in Ao nang at the moment. The night life is very light on if you are used to Pattaya or even Phuket. Last night was center point behind Burger king.

A few drinks at the bars on the ground level. Next up the escolator. The *cough gogo on the left hand side at the top is the poorest excuse of a venue I have probably seen.

One girl dancing with bandaids over her nipples. One drink and headed to the right side.

A good Thai? band and the cute girl can sing. Finished off the night there.

Tonight heading up to the Mcdonalds area for a look.

Not a place for real full on night life but there is a bit of fun to be had here.

A running report. I was walking up the mcdonalds side of the street and missed the bar complex that is on the opposite? side.

Have found the dirt track soi though and am having a drink in the first bar on the right. 5 bars here and this one looks the best lady wise. About 5 girls but certainly nothing mind blowing.

Going to have another drink and then back track to try and find the bar complex I missed.

Ok I did find it. But I was dead tired and quite drunk when I got there. Had one drink an Amy's which is the first big bar on the right and probably the most liveliest.

My advice would be walk past Amy's and go down 3 or 4 bars further. Lots of girls down that way with no customers.

Great pics. I'll have to check out Ao Nang one of these days. I returned to Bangkok a few days ago after 3 days in Railay. Beautiful place but not a whole lot going on..good place for those with families who want a relaxing trip.

hey I am going to be in Krabi during october. Could any of you show me around while I am there? I would be willing to cover a night or two of drinking in exchange.

hey I am going to be in Krabi during october. Could any of you show me around while I am there? I would be willing to cover a night or two of drinking in exchange.[/quote

Send me a reminder before u come down and we can grab a beer or 3

• 5 months later...

spot on Seedy I was there in Dec 2013 and its quiet with little action in that tiny soi mentioned by Seedy . I was ther for 5 days and it was great to chill out with a lovely beach, short 15 min boat ride to quiet Railay and great ocean views of nearby islands that rear out of the water! Everywhere u swim your looking up at fantastic cliffs.

The only action u can get is some masseuse will give u a happy ending but if u collect then after work they'll spend the night.. u go for the scenery guys :)

Archived