IGNORED

Krabi

Norad

Haven't taken any pictures of girls that I barfined yet, that's on the schedule for my next trip. Since that will be only in June and I feel that I should atleast contribute in a somewhat useful way till then I'll be posting some picture from the Krabi area.

On my last trip in Thailand I stayed 4 nights in the Krabi area. Or I thought I would … the site where I booked listed my hotel under Krabi, but it turned out to be a 90 minutes drive from there … The hotel in question: The Sea House Beach Resort was on itself a decent place. Very clean, food was good and staff very friendly. But it was far away from all the places of interest in the region, there was nothing close by and the sea right at the hotel was literally BLACK. Not a place anyone would go and swim for sure.

There was free transport available to Ao Nang (1,5 hours away) from where you could do the typical motorboat excursions to Ko Phi Phi, the island from the movie "The Beach", etc … The same tours as the ones offered in Phuket really. Did a few of these tours and have to say the beaches there are amazing, best I've ever seen for sure. Clarity of the water was also great. I love the area but can only recommend if someone want's to go there to stay in Ao Nang or Phuket and not some far away hotel where you're losing half of your day if you're going somewhere.

Anyway some pictures:

DSC00222.JPG

DSC00235.JPG

DSC00251.JPG

P1020508.JPG

P1020528.JPG

P1020557.JPG

P1020563.JPG

P1020602.JPG

P1020605.JPG

P1020626.JPG

P1020632.JPG

P1020646.JPG

P1020651.JPG

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent stuff mate. I love Krabi having been numerous times. Always stay on Raylay Beach at the Raylay Beach Resort and Spa. Love the pic's of Raylay brings back great memories. :001_Thank_You5::Bravo1::Bravo1:

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Excellent stuff mate. I love Krabi having been numerous times. Always stay on Raylay Beach at the Raylay Beach Resort and Spa. Love the pic's of Raylay brings back great memories. :001_Thank_You5::Bravo1::Bravo1:

Hi mate, which pic is Raylay?

also what time of year do you go? friends of mine are going to Krabi this week..I'll let them know about the Ralay beach resort and spa..

I might even stay a week in august. And is the RBR and spa, no joiner fee?

feenzy.

Love this part of thailand & great pics mate.

Thanks for sharing & what a place to relax & take a Thai girl for some TLC & all the good stuff.

:001_Thank_You5:

Nice, those are the sight's postcard's are made of

• 1 month later...

I'm going to krabi this week. The photos look great. I believe it has been raining. Hope it fines up

12 Pints in Know it all

• 1 month later...

I'm thinking about going to Krabi in Jan, the girl in the orange bikkini is hot!

"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains."

Yes, plenty of good memories come flooding back when I look at these photos. In my opinion Krabi is the most scenic province in Thailand.

Thank you for nice photos. I have to say I was planning many times but never realized. I am lazy so much and difficult change Pats for other place for me.

Perhaps next time for honeymoon.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Nice pictures, thanks for the report, i have never been to krabi, it look a beautiful place, another one on the list... :GoldenSmile1:

• 4 weeks later...

Haven't taken any pictures of girls that I barfined yet, that's on the schedule for my next trip. Since that will be only in June and I feel that I should atleast contribute in a somewhat useful way till then I'll be posting some picture from the Krabi area.

On my last trip in Thailand I stayed 4 nights in the Krabi area. Or I thought I would … the site where I booked listed my hotel under Krabi, but it turned out to be a 90 minutes drive from there … The hotel in question: The Sea House Beach Resort was on itself a decent place. Very clean, food was good and staff very friendly. But it was far away from all the places of interest in the region, there was nothing close by and the sea right at the hotel was literally BLACK. Not a place anyone would go and swim for sure.

There was free transport available to Ao Nang (1,5 hours away) from where you could do the typical motorboat excursions to Ko Phi Phi, the island from the movie "The Beach", etc … The same tours as the ones offered in Phuket really. Did a few of these tours and have to say the beaches there are amazing, best I've ever seen for sure. Clarity of the water was also great. I love the area but can only recommend if someone want's to go there to stay in Ao Nang or Phuket and not some far away hotel where you're losing half of your day if you're going somewhere.

Anyway some pictures:

DSC00222.JPG

DSC00235.JPG

DSC00251.JPG

P1020508.JPG

P1020528.JPG

P1020557.JPG

P1020563.JPG

P1020602.JPG

P1020605.JPG

P1020626.JPG

P1020632.JPG

P1020646.JPG

P1020651.JPG

softlad

nice pics and good hotel info nothing worse than losing hours traveling spot on

softlad

• 2 weeks later...

Railay is nice but they just put up the price of the longtail boats to get there again! Its also unfortunalty now ruled by the greedy developers and starting to getting overbuilt, scenery is still great though.

It's pretty quiet here right now not as many tourists as usual, but on a high note we finally have a gogo bar in Ao Nang! Some cuties in there a couple of nights ago too :Grin_Jump1:

So less tourists means more choice of ladies, see you all soon!

How much for the longtail ride from Ao Nang beach to Railay now? When I first did it was about 30Bt I think.

I used to go over to Railay before they built that Dusit resort, where that fucking ugly Dusit stands today I used to walk around between the coconut trees and play with the monkeys. So the dickheads came in and cut down the trees and poured the cement.

I'm going to krabi this week. The photos look great. I believe it has been raining. Hope it fines up

How are you getting there?

I was thinking about heading to Krabi next April.

The better question is, What's the best most cost effective way to travel to Krabi? train, bus, etc... and at the same time see the country.

Missing everything on a flight is not the way I travel.

How are you getting there?

I was thinking about heading to Krabi next April.

The better question is, What's the best most cost effective way to travel to Krabi? train, bus, etc... and at the same time see the country.

Missing everything on a flight is not the way I travel.

If coming from BKK probably the bus is the best way, you can get an AC tour coach, it's a long ride but you'll get to see plenty from the bus window. Trains don't go to Krabi but you could take the south-bound train to Surat or Thung Song and jump off and take a bus over to Krabi. I have a preference for the trains as you can walk up and down and get a sleeper and sit and drink piss in the dining car. I get too restless on those long bus trips.

Thanks for the info.

I found this online.

Thailand by Train

If coming from BKK probably the bus is the best way, you can get an AC tour coach, it's a long ride but you'll get to see plenty from the bus window. Trains don't go to Krabi but you could take the south-bound train to Surat or Thung Song and jump off and take a bus over to Krabi. I have a preference for the trains as you can walk up and down and get a sleeper and sit and drink piss in the dining car. I get too restless on those long bus trips.

Can always take a cheap Air Asia flight to Phuket then a minibus/taxi to Krabi. That's a real scenic route through the PhangNga karst country. Another alternative is from Phuket take the ferry to Krabi. A great trip via the PP Is. I love that part of Thailand, leaves the rest behind for scenery IMO.

Pubstud,

Do you know if I can take a thai girl with me on the trip to vietnam, cambodia and laos?

What sort of documentation would they need?

Found this, thanks for the info I'll use it next April.

http://laovoices.com/2011/07/29/asean-visa-free-travel-moves-closer/

Asean has reaffirmed its commitment to accelerate the easing of visa requirements for Asean nationals traveling within the region, as outlined in the Master Plan on Asean Connectivity.

Can always take a cheap Air Asia flight to Phuket then a minibus/taxi to Krabi. That's a real scenic route through the PhangNga karst country. Another alternative is from Phuket take the ferry to Krabi. A great trip via the PP Is. I love that part of Thailand, leaves the rest behind for scenery IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Norad thanks for real nice photos, you sharing with us. I will be in a Pat in November and I'd used the opportunity to spend a few days in Krabi (Ao Nang). I would appreciate advice from BM's what I should see, where to go, what can be done? Flying from BKK with Air Asia.

regards

muhara

Yes I've taken Thai gals to Lao, Cambo & VN, no problems at all as long as she has a valid Thai passport. Thais can enter Lao without a passport for a couple of days using their ID card/border pass but they limited in how far they can go. With a passport they get into Lao and VN free but need a visa ($20 USD) for Cambo.

• 3 months later...

Nice beaches but hotels are very expensive, around 3K in july! Any cheaper suggestions for this area?

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Mosch u can get hotels for under 1k a night in July as its low season unless you want to stay at Sheraton or Sofitel and the like.

Let me know what you like and i can give you some names etc

Although it's Krabi the beach resorts are Ao Nang or the 5* hotels are out at Klong Muang beach about 20mins drive away, Krabi town is a standard Thai town on the river and not by the sea full of backpackers and not much action unless you like Thai karaokes (love them myself!)

Nightlife is improving month by month as we now have 3 go-gos! Hardly Patts but compared to when i got here 7yrs ago it's like a different place and the tuk-tuk drivers don't beat the fook out of you like in Phuket or charge you 300bht for 100m :Grin3:

It's now 100 baht to get to Railey on the longtails so i'm told

Look forward to meeting you all and showing our small nightlife areas (both of them)

Archived