Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

room with kitchen in PATTAYA?

martin+paes

hello,

im looking for a spacious room in PATTAYA in MAY2011 with ac,king size bed,tea maker,microwave,plates,spoons etc for 8-10 days . and importantly must be multiple guest friendly .(no overnight stay.only short time )

budget 700-900 bahts.

last time stayed at classrooms ,was great but this time on a tight budget .

please guys post your ideas with pics(if u have) or websites .

:001_Thank_You5:

3 som is a good budget guesthouse. You can also try Rockhouse next door

thanks guys, but do i have to walk thru the bars to go up my room ?

and is it multiple guest friendly.

Yes you have to walk thru the bars.

in 3Som you can take more than one lady (LB)

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know

Yes you have to walk thru the bars.

in 3Som you can take more than one lady (LB)

oh shit! :unsure:

Jasmine hotel has cooking facilities in the room and it's within 800-900baht. Definitely girl friendly.

checked with jasmine 850 bht /night . but no microwave :(

oh shit! :unsure:

Guesthouse Policies

-Only one male guest per room (does not include children or LBs).

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know

i was doing a search and found view talay jotmein offering great rooms fully equipped for 1000 bahts... any one stayed here.. need reviews on it

Some of Dancewatchers View Talay condos have kitchens. I stayed in View Talay 2 in Jomtien, which is ideally situated. 15000B for 1 month or 1000B per day I believe.

Also, I've just spent a very enjoyable week at Pars Place:

http://www.pars-place.com/

The owner Bernie is a top guy & will look after you. The rooms have a kitchenette of sorts, with a sink for washing up & microwave LOL. There are tons of street carts at the end of the road + 711 nearby.

Downstairs is a bar / restaurant (no BGs) with cheap drinks & a free pool table. Bernie does a mean English breakfast & his burgers are home-made.

The location is great, only a 5 minute baht bus to WS & a 5 minute walk to Soi Bauckow. There is also the Gold Exchange on Soi Rungland nearby, which gives the best cash rate in Pattaya & a wholesalers where you can buy cheap cigarettes, booze & soft drinks at a considerable saving.

No swimming pool, but you can use LK Pavillion's pool, which is literally opposite, for 50B per day. The drinks there are also reasonably priced - 50B Tiger & 15B for a can of Coke.

Edited by El Cata
sgu_banner.gif

Some of Dancewatchers View Talay condos have kitchens. I stayed in View Talay 2 in Jomtien, which is ideally situated. 15000B for 1 month or 1000B per day I believe.

Also, I've just spent a very enjoyable week at Pars Place:

http://www.pars-place.com/

The owner Bernie is a top guy & will look after you. The rooms have a kitchenette of sorts, with a sink for washing up & microwave LOL. There are tons of street carts at the end of the road + 711 nearby.

Downstairs is a bar / restaurant (no BGs) with cheap drinks & a free pool table. Bernie does a mean English breakfast & his burgers are home-made.

The location is great, only a 5 minute baht bus to WS & a 5 minute walk to Soi Bauckow. There is also the Gold Exchange on Soi Rungland nearby, which gives the best cash rate in Pattaya & a wholesalers where you can buy cheap cigarettes, booze & soft drinks at a considerable saving.

No swimming pool, but you can use LK Pavillion's pool, which is literally opposite, for 50B per day. The drinks there are also reasonably priced - 50B Tiger & 15B for a can of Coke.

is pars place multiple guest friendly?

and about talay is it close to the ocean? also do they have hidden charges or 1500-1000 bahts is the final payment?

jasmine hotel is best for kitchen and they are very BG friendly+near to walking streets.Cheapest 1

No Bar downstairs this room in soi Chaiyapoon 600 per night.

Free wifi, 1st floor, guest friendly, large bed, DVD player,Copy of Trev room 1 (41) copy.jpgCopy of Trev room 1.jpgCopy of Trev room 1 (2).jpgCopy of Trev room 1 (3).jpgCopy of Trev room 1 (5).jpg

Edited by Daveo

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

No Bar downstairs this room in soi Chaiyapoon 600 per night.

Free wifi, 1st floor, guest friendly, large bed, DVD player,post-2887-0-54942200-1301742926.jpgpost-2887-0-73332100-1301742928.jpgpost-2887-0-89152100-1301742930.jpgpost-2887-0-85256900-1301742932.jpgpost-2887-0-65093600-1301742934.jpg

superb .. al this for 600 bahts??? wow

one last thing is it multiple guest friendly and . do i have to walk thru some bar or restaurant at nite with the bgs?

also ANY OTHER HIDDEN COSTS?

Edited by martin+paes

is pars place multiple guest friendly?

and about talay is it close to the ocean? also do they have hidden charges or 1500-1000 bahts is the final payment?

Yes - no limits stack the girls as high as you want

Yes multiple is up to you, no hidden costs at all.

I hope these help.detailed MAP 3 copy.jpgDSCN3123.a.jpg

jasmine hotel is best for kitchen and they are very BG friendly+near to walking streets.Cheapest 1

jasmine says 800 onwards . but i dont see kitchen utensils in pics

i was just going thru google and found some ads of condos (view talay,pattaya hill resort ) etc . and i see that they charge 400 bahts for check out cleaning .

now is that right.

i understand that if i take the maid services i have to pay for daily cleaning . but check out fees.why?

dave do u do that?

i was just going thru google and found some ads of condos and i see that they charge 400 bahts for check out cleaning .

. but check out fees.why?

Maybe as the song goes you can check out but you can never leave?

hi i have stayed at Pattaya Hill Resort Booked with JAI DEE MAK it is fantastic place to stay no hidden cost stay there 3 times and booked to go back in May well looked after when i got there there was beer,water,milk,bread, ham in the fridge at no charge like staying at a 5* place