Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

D Apartment (New Wing)

Frogster

any fine for bring more then 1 girl...........

No

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PepeLePew

• izzyg

• Frogster

• Jake74

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks very nice. Unfortunately I had some trouble with a lady from the bar across Soi B in March and think it is best for me to avoid the area for some time.

Do you think that the rooms are going to be full during mid August? My dates arent set but I want to reserve my rooms here. the rooms look amazing according to the pictures.

Do you think that the rooms are going to be full during mid August? My dates arent set but I want to reserve my rooms here. the rooms look amazing according to the pictures.

I doubt they will be full but if you want to be sure why not book?

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

No, they are many empty room in pattaya now and that include d-apt. I stay in d-apt. from the 23 june to - 2 july. Good rooms and i will stay there again. You can easy find many good room to the same price as d-apt.

D-apt. don't need any money in advance if you make a reservation. I book my room 10 days in advance and could get any room i like.

Awesome and thanks guys! I think I am set on D-apt. for the trip. How is the balcony like for D2? Do they have em in Deluxe rooms?

Oh one more thing. The rate does not change right? According to the website deluxe rooms were 1500 baht per night.

Awesome and thanks guys! I think I am set on D-apt. for the trip. How is the balcony like for D2? Do they have em in Deluxe rooms?

Oh one more thing. The rate does not change right? According to the website deluxe rooms were 1500 baht per night.

The balcony have good size, but not any good view. I don't think any of the room have a good view. I stay in a 1300 bath room and got upgrade to a deluxe. Only diffenc between the 1300 bath and 1500 bath room is the room is a little bigger and got a bathtub. You can borrowing a dvd player, just ask for it.

The balcony have good size, but not any good view. I don't think any of the room have a good view. I stay in a 1300 bath room and got upgrade to a deluxe. Only diffenc between the 1300 bath and 1500 bath room is the room is a little bigger and got a bathtub. You can borrowing a dvd player, just ask for it.

I would agree with this though I suspect the rooms at the back have better views than those at the front.

RULES

1NQq.gif

• 4 months later...

I stayed here April-May 2011. Can not compare it with anything else in Pattaya since that was my first trip. It is a pretty nice, clean place. Friendly and thrustworthy staff - I left money out on the bedtable (yes stupid I know) and it was there when I got back to my room - after I had been away for 3 days. :)

It's not luxury though, so if you are looking for that, you wont get it. But if you want a good, clean and newly renovated place its a good deal :)

this sounds ok will check it out thanks for the info

i have stayed in the 1200 bht room 6th floor i was on nice and quiet. they even have free biscuits and coffe and tea at reception area with 2 computers free to go on internet.

Staying in the 1000bht room right now for a few days until i find an apartment for 1 month since it is fully booked for Christmas!

Staying in the 1000bht room right now for a few days until i find an apartment for 1 month since it is fully booked for Christmas!

555 I knew you'd be back sooner rather than later you lucky ****! So what do you think of the place?

RULES

1NQq.gif

555 I knew you'd be back sooner rather than later you lucky ****! So what do you think of the place?

I'm in a small room so its ok for a couple of nights. wish i could stay for a month in the bigger rooms but its full from now till the new year and every decent apartment seems to be fully booked too surprisingly. Will jump on a motorbike and go hunting some more shortly.

I'm in a small room so its ok for a couple of nights. wish i could stay for a month in the bigger rooms but its full from now till the new year and every decent apartment seems to be fully booked too surprisingly. Will jump on a motorbike and go hunting some more shortly.

Dammit I knew I should have kept my mouth shut about this place!!

RULES

1NQq.gif

I did not know there was a thread about this place.

Pepe recommended this place to me when I was looking for a place to stay due to coming to Pattaya a little earlier in August this year.

I have to say I was really impressed with the place.

Great location with good pool on the roof.

Really friendly staff and a safe place to park your bike rental.

Hmm I was looking for somewhere new to stay next trip just for the variety but maybe I will boom here again instead....Ahhhh the choices!

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

:Agree1:

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

:Agree1:

In Pattaya sharing is caring. :)

But this place deserves to make lots of money.

It's a great place so good luck to them.

In Pattaya sharing is caring. :)

But this place deserves to make lots of money.

It's a great place so good luck to them.

lol...you make a very good point...I thoroughly enjoyed my stay there and would love to do so again. I assume that they will adjust their prices to match the supply and demand curve :Oops1:

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

lol...you make a very good point...I thoroughly enjoyed my stay there and would love to do so again. I assume that they will adjust their prices to match the supply and demand curve :Oops1:

Nooooooooo!

You make an even better point!

People don't stay there...(is it too late?)

Well I brought them 5 customers just over my last trip alone plus a few others over the last year so they always do me a good deal. Problem is I hate booking too far in advance!

Oh well, I always say the fun is in the hunt. The next little gem I find I'll definitely keep to myself :wacko:

RULES

1NQq.gif

Haha yeah, its in a great quiet location, customer service so far is 10/10 and that is saying alot for Pattaya and Thailand in general where this is usually non existent unless you are staying in a 5 star. Also the manager went out of her way and just found me an alternative apartment that has a room for monthly stay from the 11th!

Also the manager went out of her way and just found me an alternative apartment that has a room for monthly stay from the 11th!

The staff there are great. Tell them I said hi.

RULES

1NQq.gif

• 1 month later...