Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

D Apartment (New Wing)

Frogster

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PepeLePew

• izzyg

• Frogster

• Jake74

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, there is.

I am talking about the new building. Not sure if the old building has an elevator.

Evileddie,

I doubt also if the old building (D1) has a lift (elevator) too, but the new wing (D2) definately has an elevator! Seen with my own eyes and used it myself. :)

I am talking about the new building. Not sure if the old building has an elevator.

Ad optimum.

• 2 months later...

Any recent reports from this place? I'm thinking about staying here for six nights in June.

I am staying there next week,for 11 days... :GrinNod1: coming back for some reports later........

Booked for 1 month in April/mai.First one week survival at the village before i can relax in the biggest room. I love the place. Stayed here last year also for a month.

• 2 weeks later...

Gentlemen,

does anyone of you know more details from the air condition. I'm curious about the noise levels, for example does the AC turn off when specific air temperature is reached?

On my last trip stayed other hotel. And my rooms AC fan keep running until I turned the whole AC off. It was very loud and don't want that experience any more :)

Edited by clayton

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone can comment on the wifi speed? Good enough for downloading from torrents and stuff?

Anyone can comment on the wifi speed? Good enough for downloading from torrents and stuff?

Stay there 2 times and will said the internet connection is good. Download speed was between 3 - 7 Mb.

I mailed them to book a week in June, but they mailed back and requested me to fill in a form including my credit card number. I do not want to give out my CC number. Have anyone else booked this hotel?

Looks nice (the girl too) will check it out next trip!

If this is where we all wanted to end up.... we have done everything perfectly.

"We mock what we don't understand" (Spies Like Us)

“It's always funny until someone gets hurt.

Then it's just hilarious.â€

― Bill Hicks

Stay there 2 times and will said the internet connection is good. Download speed was between 3 - 7 Mb.

Was this in-room wifi or out in the lobby?

I mailed them to book a week in June, but they mailed back and requested me to fill in a form including my credit card number. I do not want to give out my CC number. Have anyone else booked this hotel?

Hi there, i got the same email from them a few days ago. there is a footnote to that email. I take it to mean you DONT need a credit card to make a reservation, but they will only hold the room until 6pm...

"Concerning the booking payment, have anyone here in Pattaya who can go and pay 1 night of the room fee or filling up the credit card number above for reservation guarantee at D Apartment. If not, we can make a reservation but your room will be kept until 18:00 of your arrival date. After 18:00 hrs, your booking will be cancelled automatically. What time you will be arriving?"

Edited by ozskin

Hi there, i got the same email from them a few days ago. there is a footnote to that email. I take it to mean you DONT need a credit card to make a reservation, but they will only hold the room until 6pm...

"Concerning the booking payment, have anyone here in Pattaya who can go and pay 1 night of the room fee or filling up the credit card number above for reservation guarantee at D Apartment. If not, we can make a reservation but your room will be kept until 18:00 of your arrival date. After 18:00 hrs, your booking will be cancelled automatically. What time you will be arriving?"

Aha, I did not read to the end of my mail. I mailed them again and just received a reply confirming my booking.

Edited by izzyg

• 1 month later...

Staying at DApartment now, great value at 1,000 baht/night, everything brand new very happy to stay here

Staying at DApartment now, great value at 1,000 baht/night, everything brand new very happy to stay here

It is a great place to stay.

Great location and very friendly and helpful staff.

Have you been for a swim on the roof yet?

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

I stayed in this hotel one week in late June. I booked by email and received a confirmation within a day. The room (Superior) was quoted as 1300 baht per night, but since I stayed a week I got a discount and paid 1200 per night. Payment for the entire stay was made at checkout.

Will I stay here again? I do not know... If there hadn't been so much noise from the corridor I would have said yes, but now I do not know.

Good:

Excellent location. Only 10 seconds walk down to Soi Buakhow, 5 minutes to Pattaya Klang and 5 minutes to Central Festival through Soi New Plaza. One minute to Family mart.

Very discrete feeling about the hotel. Not overstaffed with people everywhere (like August Suites) and most guests seemed to be single males. Only a few fallang couples and no families.

No noise from outside in my room that faced the parking space.

Big balcony (but no furniture on it).

Bad:

Very much noise from corridor in room. The cleaning lady made a lot of noise and many guests seemed to come back at 5am, shout in the corridors and slam in doors. Also some noise from next door room. Alcohol and/or earplugs made it easier to sleep.

The AC in my room did not manage to keep a steady 26 degrees. It was either to hot or too cold and the temperature had to be adjusted all the time.

No hot/cold water at the sink in the bathroom. The water coming from the electrical heater in the shower smelled unpleasant the first minute the shower was used.

The pillows were rock hard. Like sleeping on a speed bump. I had to go to Big C and buy a soft pillow.

The speed was okay on the WiFi, but on my iPhone I had to login again after only a few minutes inactivity. Very annoying.

IMG_2873.JPG

IMG_2871.JPG

IMG_2870.JPG

IMG_2869.JPG

IMG_2861.JPG

IMG_2863.JPG

IMG_2864.JPG

IMG_2865.JPG

IMG_2866.JPG

IMG_2867.JPG

IMG_2868.JPG

IMG_2862.JPG

Edited by izzyg

Is that in the new wing? I was considering staying there because their monthly rates include power and water so you know you wouldn't be presented with a 6000 bill after checking out.

Is that in the new wing? I was considering staying there because their monthly rates include power and water so you know you wouldn't be presented with a 6000 bill after checking out.

Yes, that is a Superior room in the new wing.

Edited by izzyg

Anyone stayed at the old building? Any report or pictures?

I'm probably staying at the old building a few nights next week. Just to check it out and meanwhile try to find another place for a month; if the old building is bad.