Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

guy on gold bike

pieeater

As one of my thai girls were checking my pics making sure I diddnt have any other thai girls on the camera (no I put them on my harddrive already honey), she came across the gold bike man :) And heres how it went:

Me: Whats up with this dude really?

TG: He from England!

Me: Oh?

TG: Yes, he dress all gold!

Me: Oh I notice that, whats up with him?

TG: He good man, he tell how can someone see him if look like everyone else!

Me: That makes sence...

TG: Yes, everyone see him now and know its him!

:GiveBeer1:

(dont want to show his face, please tell me if even this aint ok though!)

IMG_3828.jpg

Edited by Jay85
CXNID=1000015.12NXC.gif

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mike Asia

• jerry

• Digsy

• pieeater

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ive seen this guy around for years he, harmless and adds a bit of colour to pattaya i talked to a lot of thai people men and woman and nobody has a bad word to say about him,

if i remember last year he lead the procession outside central plaza he was asked to lead it by thai officials it was the mardi gra procession there was a huge thai official presence so if the thais were offended by him they would not have asked him to lead the parade

Edited by pattayaguru

checking the freaks and weirdos is all part of a holiday to Pattaya.

Well said my man. Its all part of the pattaya circus.

Cannot believe the guys here that show disdain for the way he dresses. Yet would be quite happy to sit next to a katoey in a bar.

ive seen this guy around for years he, harmless and adds a bit of colour to pattaya i talked to a lot of thai people men and woman and nobody has a bad word to say about him,

if i remember last year he lead the procession outside central plaza he was asked to lead it by thai officials it was the mardi gra procession there was a huge thai official presence so if the thais were offended by him they would not have asked him to lead the parade

he actually took part in the St.Patrick's day parade in Pattaya this year...his was the only union Jack on the parade......I should imagine the only union flag on any St.Pat's day parade ANYWHERE.....5555

he's eccentric ...which means he's half mad with MONEY

....good luck to him-he's harmless

He's harmless, saw him twice on last trip driving round LK Metro, lot of the girls and some guys gave him a round of applause as he rode past. guy wants to dress like that and cycle round the place, fair play to him he's harmless. Rather have people like that than assholes beating on girls when they have a few drinks in them.

Yeah he was a usual feature riding around LK Metro. I remember the first time i saw him i had to look twice, and then raced to get my camera. All the girls would give a wave or a cheer to him. Seems harmless enough and like others have mentioned he's another feature of Patts