Top Posters In This Topic

• Mike Asia

• jerry

• Digsy

• pieeater

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wheres he from anyone no he's been in pattaya age,s

At a guess i would say the UK he always has at least 1 union jack flag on the bike.

does he wear a gold outfit too? Saw this guy round LK Metro a few times, why I didn't take a picture at the time is beyond me, prob just in amazement at it. Who is he?

i think he is a member on the board

wheres he from anyone no he's been in pattaya age,s

Do a search for Glitterman.......I read an interview he did with Stickman a few months ago,turns out he's from Wimbledon I seem to remember.

Harmless eccentric as far as I'm concerned and does no harm to anyone.

disgrace to farangs imo, no reason to fly a foreign flag in Thailand unless at the embassy. Makes us all look bad but hey this is Pattaya

He is from UK and a member of pattaya secret, .. He is alright , dont bother with anybody but doing his hobby he loves, riding the bycycle around the town... We all have our own hobbies, Why criticize him for doing what he loves... Good luck to him.

He is from UK and a member of pattaya secret, .. He is alright , dont bother with anybody but doing his hobby he loves, riding the bycycle around the town... We all have our own hobbies, Why criticize him for doing what he loves... Good luck to him.

he looks like a complete joke and is a disgrace to farangs. Do you think Thai's go to a foreign country and act the fool while flying a Thai flag? I don't think so.

disgrace to farangs imo, no reason to fly a foreign flag in Thailand unless at the embassy. Makes us all look bad but hey this is Pattaya

Come on , i wish there where more guys like him in Pattaya , flag or no flag .

They give a little color to the city and are a lot better to look at then the fat ,

Chang singlet wearing , badly tattood morons , with British scum written all over them :68: .

Come on , i wish there where more guys like him in Pattaya , flag or no flag .

They give a little color to the city and are a lot better to look at then the fat ,

Chang singlet wearing , badly tattood morons , with British scum written all over them :68: .

nothing to do with British or any other nationality. It has to do with remembering you are a guest in Thailand, don't act like a fool.

nothing to do with British or any other nationality. It has to do with remembering you are a guest in Thailand, don't act like a fool.

This is Pattaya , not Thailand , more fools than normal people here :GoldenSmile1: !

what a happy chappy you are

everywhere in the world you have guys like this, i 'm from Amsterdam and of course we have some guys like this also..( and also have that in NY,Paris,Barcelona so no jokes about Amsterdam please ;)

And he also have a Thai Flag and a British flag so he thinks about the Thai people as well :)

Edited by mokum

So where do he lock his bike up on Soi 6, with out anyone letting down his tyres ..I wouldn't mind getting myself one of those Gold Jackets and ST a BG with it on...

"You only get two pieces of ass in your life. Your first and your last." Everything in between is extra gravy and I love extra gravy.

I have seen this guy at least twice every time I have been to patts. Last trip I often seen him out the front of the family mart on second road near alcazar.

I said G'day as I walked past one day. He seemed harmless. Good on him for living what ever dream he is living!

I'm sure Thai's are more discussed by a lot of other things that foreigners do in patts then a harmless guy getting around on a bike.

i am surprised that you have said this mike. i thought you were the biggest supporter of great britain on this board, you love the place and cant see any wrong. why are you all of a sudden down on it. have you finally changed your mind and got in line with the rest of us..

Who has the best behaviour ?

Him riding around on his bike or mongers coming to get drunk every night, watching gogo girls dancing half nude and fucking chicks 30yo younger than them ?...

I wonder what Thai people think about all those men coming to fuck their young daughters compare to what they think about this funny man...

i am surprised that you have said this mike. i thought you were the biggest supporter of great britain on this board, you love the place and cant see any wrong. why are you all of a sudden down on it. have you finally changed your mind and got in line with the rest of us..

Again BigReg is it not about Great Britain mate.

i would say the same thing if a guy wearing a dress rode the same bicycle in London or New York with a flag of Saudi Arabia flying.

What would people think if they saw me in the same outfit as glitterman riding around Soho or Blackpool flying an American flag. What right do i have in the UK to fly a foreign flag unless at the embassy.

I saw him riding on Beach Road a few days ago. My driver just finds the guy amusing. He laughed and said "That crazy man live in Pattaya a long time."

"No matter how outrageous you are, if you stick around long enough, you will be accepted into society" - Gary Busey

Edited by ExpatDave

That'll be this dude.......

RSZ Pattaya Oct 2010 RSZ 147126  .jpg

If I remember rightly, he's a harmless eccentric who rides around all day long just to make people smile. I take him as being part of the strange scene that is Pattaya, and as the locals haven't run him over yet I doubt that they have any problems with his presence at all.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Who has the best behaviour ?

Him riding around on his bike or mongers coming to get drunk every night, watching gogo girls dancing half nude and fucking chicks 30yo younger than them ?...

I wonder what Thai people think about all those men coming to fuck their young daughters compare to what they think about this funny man...

You said it!

This guy is great, I walk around a lot and saw him everywhere.

BTW the last time I saw him he had an even larger adornement on the back, it was quite a bit larger than what you see in the pic. More gold crap all round I think than you see in that pic.

He's a legend, good luck to him.

This chap seems like a harmless eccentric in the Great British tradition. I find it hard to imagine any Thai person objecting to him.

As far as I'm concerned he is a million times better than the average foul-mouthed drunken British ASBO that one can find wandering (a.k.a. vomiting) in most Pattaya streets (or indeed running some bars).

I think that most Thais would agree with me.

This chap seems like a harmless eccentric in the Great British tradition. I find it hard to imagine any Thai person objecting to him.

As far as I'm concerned he is a million times better than the average foul-mouthed drunken British ASBO that one can find wandering (a.k.a. vomiting) in most Pattaya streets (or indeed running some bars).

I think that most Thais would agree with me.

Thailand does not need a Great British tradition. He has no right to act the fool in Thailand.