IGNORED

Devil's Den Live Camera Feed

Seh Dum

ahh gik ok awesome, and I am guessing that is the new girl Nicole in the red on the left? Thats a fine looking girl

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there any reason why the camera only pans 50% around?? Can we get it to go right around?

Also,sometimes the girls have their drink bottles on the table & you cant see them. :Dunno:

That girl above is the one I am asking about, thought it was nicole at first?

I've got a question about the camera as it operates today. Does the camera constantly pan back and forth even when no one is connected to the feed or does it only start moving when someone connects?

The reason I ask is because many times when I first connect, the girls seem almost startled/surprised as the camera starts panning for me.

Could be, or it could be a red light turns green when connected, or both?

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Sarah

Ding ding..looks like you are right. How'd I forget about her? I thought she was cute when she was added a while back, but didn't book yet.

I've got a question about the camera as it operates today. Does the camera constantly pan back and forth even when no one is connected to the feed or does it only start moving when someone connects?

The reason I ask is because many times when I first connect, the girls seem almost startled/surprised as the camera starts panning for me.

OK, I need to re-ask this question since I never got an answer. Today when I clicked on the link and you could just tell from the body language that they realized that someone was watching them now. In fact, Wan gave the V sign. Actually found that sort of cute, even though I'm not a Wan guy.

So the question still stands to Cerberus or John. I'm pretty sure that they know now when someone is looking, but how do they know it?

OK, I need to re-ask this question since I never got an answer. Today when I clicked on the link and you could just tell from the body language that they realized that someone was watching them now. In fact, Wan gave the V sign. Actually found that sort of cute, even though I'm not a Wan guy.

So the question still stands to Cerberus or John. I'm pretty sure that they know now when someone is looking, but how do they know it?

They do not know, its a web camera! all they know is that its operating. However what they do know from guys who visit is that they are being viewed most of the time :GoldenSmile1:

They do not know, its a web camera! all they know is that its operating. However what they do know from guys who visit is that they are being viewed most of the time :GoldenSmile1:

Hmmm. As I mentioned before, I thought maybe it started scrolling only when someone was connected or as someone else mentioned, maybe a light changed. Actually a little surprised that they don't know (well, other than the possibility that someone is also watching) especially due to Wan giving the V sign last night right after I connected.

Oh well, thanks for the reply

Keep in mind gents that it's a little intrusive being watched 10 hours a day by who knows how many Farang. The ladies when they first start out don't always see the relevance. So if you saw them on camera, when you meet them please tell them so, that way they don't think their efforts are wasted.

On another note, do you guys have a preference between the original high position of the camera and the rotating table version we are now using?

Let the imps know that Doraemon is watching :P

How about moving the camera under the table :D

Keep in mind gents that it's a little intrusive being watched 10 hours a day by who knows how many Farang. The ladies when they first start out don't always see the relevance. So if you saw them on camera, when you meet them please tell them so, that way they don't think their efforts are wasted.

On another note, do you guys have a preference between the original high position of the camera and the rotating table version we are now using?

I just had a gaze a few moments ago and it seemed to be more closely focused, i.e zoomed in. Certainly a nicer view that way. But overall, I think it was better when it was overhead -- it was more candid and the imps seemed less affected by it.

Actually, I think the ideal setup would be having the camera in some sort of table top housing that was designed so that the direction of the camera wasn't evident.

Do they think it's there for management to watch them?I think I see some of the girls are looking at laptops.Do you guys have wifi that they can link to?Or linking to a nearby wifi from a neighbor?

How about moving the camera under the table :D

How about a head cam?

Neighbourhood_warden_with_\'Head_Cam\'.jpg

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Is there any reason why the camera only rotates around 40% of the table? Can we have it go all way around? Also,sometimes they have their drink bottles blocking the view...not worth watching when this happens,but still a great idea :Grin3:

I hate being undecided on a poll, but in this case I had no preference. I think up high you don't see the girls as well, but at the same time, it's not as "in your face" for them.

I hate being undecided on a poll, but in this case I had no preference. I think up high you don't see the girls as well, but at the same time, it's not as "in your face" for them.

I disagree, most of the girls change their look (referring to profile pic), whether its their hair or weight gain or loss etc. Also its great advertising for the joint IMO :Grin3:

I disagree, most of the girls change their look (referring to profile pic), whether its their hair or weight gain or loss etc. Also its great advertising for the joint IMO :Grin3:

I'm not sure with what you're disagreeing by me being indecisive, but ok.

I'm not sure with what you're disagreeing by me being indecisive, but ok.

Sorry m8, now i understand you were talking the camera position...i read it incorrectly :Oops1:

Is there any reason why the camera only rotates around 40% of the table? Can we have it go all way around? Also,sometimes they have their drink bottles blocking the view...not worth watching when this happens,but still a great idea :Grin3:

We position the camera to ensure the privacy of all of our patrons walking through our doors and down Soi LK Metro. I'm sure some clients would love to have their face shown next to the Imps, but others not so much. :)

Just saw a brief flurry of activity.Line up called only lasted 30 seconds.Celine is knitting.Ning is wearing a superman t-shirt and jeans(day off I suppose).Nice panty shot of Celine when she rises. :Whistle: Another lady appears to be plucking her pubes. :WTF1: Interesting viewing today.Thanks for the camera guys.

Picture 1.jpg

Wearing a parka in 24 degree weather

Picture 2.jpg

Gik can be a beautician when she retires the biz

Picture 3.jpg

Update I just witnessed Gik changed her dress right on camera.This thai girl's got talent.She pulled up the prior dress,as she pulled up the new dress.

Just saw a brief flurry of activity.Line up called only lasted 30 seconds.Celine is knitting.Ning is wearing a superman t-shirt and jeans(day off I suppose).Nice panty shot of Celine when she rises. :Whistle: Another lady appears to be plucking her pubes. :WTF1: Interesting viewing today.Thanks for the camera guys.

Picture 1.jpg

Wearing a parka in 24 degree weather

Picture 2.jpg

WARNING WARNING

This PA BM has reached advance stage level 6 addiction.

:GrinNod1:

RULES

1NQq.gif

Archived