Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Devil's Den Live Camera Feed

Seh Dum

Just had my early morning (here) DD perv gaze for the day.

Seems that the camera image quality has improved -- looks clearer and better focused.

I'm terrible with matching faces seen on camera with pictures in the profiles.

Can some kind soul tell me which imp this is? Thanks.

DDwho.png

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep in mind gents that it's a little intrusive being watched 10 hours a day by who knows how many Farang. The ladies when they first start out don't always see the relevance. So if you saw them on camera, when you meet them please tell them so, that way they don't think their efforts are wasted.

On another note, do you guys have a preference between the original high position of the camera and the rotating table version we are now using?

Personally I prefer the original high position. The table version is strangely abrupt because it only goes about a third round and often you can only see an arm or half a face of the girls sitting at the edge of the reach of the camera.

But nevertheless I think the cam is a great installment - no matter how you place it! :)

My virgin 2011-trip report: The quest for cum - 2018-trip: What happens to plans .... - 2019-trip: How to use money - and other stuff

Seems that the camera image quality has improved -- looks clearer and better focused.

DDwho.png

She looks a little like Luck but cant be certain....Hmmmm, you've got me stumped on this one :question1:

DDwho.png

I believe that this is a new imp that hasn't been posted on the DD site yet. I think she started a couple of weeks ago.

DDwho.png

It's Toni. Her profile was just added to DD site.

It's Toni. Her profile was just added to DD site.

Thanks!

IF you go to Devils Den and you don't mind being caught on camera, are you allowed to sit down and have a drink on the camera an wave at all the mongerers that were wishing they were there instead of you?

Keep in mind gents that it's a little intrusive being watched 10 hours a day by who knows how many Farang. The ladies when they first start out don't always see the relevance. So if you saw them on camera, when you meet them please tell them so, that way they don't think their efforts are wasted.

On another note, do you guys have a preference between the original high position of the camera and the rotating table version we are now using?

I would actually have multiple cameras (3 minimum) and have a program that switches between them. Maybe 10 seconds on each view. That way you can get a look a the girls and that are off the angle of the rotation. You can also get both sides of the club. I don't know how hard it is to do this, but it would be much better.

IF you go to devils den and you don't mind being caught on camera, are you allowed to sit down and have a drink on the camera an wave at all the mongerers that were wishing they were there instead of you?

I am sure that would be no problem. Have seen a few doing that so just go there and have an drink and a big smile for all BMs watching

Everyone has the right to my opinion

I am sure that would be no problem. Have seen a few doing that so just go there and have an drink and a big smile for all BMs watching

cool I'll be the holding the sign saying stop jerking off BMS and book your flight

cool I'll be the holding the sign saying stop jerking off BMS and book your flight

Would love to book the flight right now but you know duties duties... Actually have been there drinking with the Imps but (un)fortunately for me the cam was not operating at that time

Everyone has the right to my opinion

I think an IM chat with the girls,would be fun.They look bored sometimes.They wouldn't really need to IM back,but men could say hi to them etc.

Never though of myself as a DD kinda guy but please someone help me out !

Which imp is this ?? Im in lust !

impalicious.jpg

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace-Countdown-Clocks&flashLABEL=CountdownClockCodes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/9.jpg&text=Trip%201%20status%20%3D%20Success%20%21%0DTrip%202%20status%20%3D%20Songkran%20%21&untilColor=16777215&textColor=16777215&datesColor=16777215&year=2011&month=3&day=11&hour=19&minute=30&second=10&x=-26&y=122" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace-Countdown-Clocks</a></small></center>

<center>If you want to get things done, you positively have to understand at any given point in time exactly what is the most important thing to get done right now, and if you're not doing it, you're not making progress at the fastest possible rate</center>

<center>TehVen - Film and TV VIP, Seeker of the Peace, Part-time Chandelier Cleaner, A legend in his own time, Oppressor of Champions, Soldier of Fortune, World Traveler, Bon Vivant, All around good guy, International lover, Casual Hero, Philosopher, Wars fought, Bears wrestled, Equations solved, Virgins enlightened, Revolutions quelled, Tigers castrated, Orgies organized, Bars quaffed dry, Governments run, Test rockets flown.

Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, get wasted all the time and you'll have the time of your life

</center>

Never though of myself as a DD kinda guy but please someone help me out !

Which imp is this ?? Im in lust !

I guess its Taylor.. GoldenSmile1.gif

I guess its Taylor.. GoldenSmile1.gif

I think you hit the nail on the head there mate, and come May, I intend to HIT THAT !

Hot damn !

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace-Countdown-Clocks&flashLABEL=CountdownClockCodes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/9.jpg&text=Trip%201%20status%20%3D%20Success%20%21%0DTrip%202%20status%20%3D%20Songkran%20%21&untilColor=16777215&textColor=16777215&datesColor=16777215&year=2011&month=3&day=11&hour=19&minute=30&second=10&x=-26&y=122" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace-Countdown-Clocks</a></small></center>

<center>If you want to get things done, you positively have to understand at any given point in time exactly what is the most important thing to get done right now, and if you're not doing it, you're not making progress at the fastest possible rate</center>

<center>TehVen - Film and TV VIP, Seeker of the Peace, Part-time Chandelier Cleaner, A legend in his own time, Oppressor of Champions, Soldier of Fortune, World Traveler, Bon Vivant, All around good guy, International lover, Casual Hero, Philosopher, Wars fought, Bears wrestled, Equations solved, Virgins enlightened, Revolutions quelled, Tigers castrated, Orgies organized, Bars quaffed dry, Governments run, Test rockets flown.

Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, get wasted all the time and you'll have the time of your life

</center>

Yes, this is definitely Taylor. I have had the pleasure of spending some time with her and I can give her my highest recommendation.

Thanks, been trying to catch a glimpse of her but this is the first time I've seen her, I think. :)

:001_Thank_You5::001_Thank_You5::001_Thank_You5:

I can't thank you enough.Ever since the nois bar webcam vanished,i have been desperate to watch a live webcam again.

• 4 weeks later...

The ladies are looking at the DD site and reading the reviews.So be sure to leave yours after your time with them.

Picture 1.png

Here they are watching some of DD's videos

Don't know which girls in blue,but nice rack

The ladies are looking at the DD site and reading the reviews.So be sure to leave yours after your time with them.

Picture 1.png

Here they are watching some of DD's videos

Probably watching Thai soaps on youtube lol

Am I the only one who thinks that this change to an overhead shot has pretty much destroyed the webcam experience....

Shame, I had always thought that the cam location that showed the imp's faces was one of the best DD selling tools.

Men lose a lot of money chasing women, but seldom lose women while chasing money.

Archived