IGNORED

Devil's Den Live Camera Feed

Seh Dum

Am I the only one who thinks that this change to an overhead shot has pretty much destroyed the webcam experience....

Shame, I had always thought that the cam location that showed the imp's faces was one of the best DD selling tools.

Personally I prefer the new overhead angle. That said I think all the engles have been good. Hopefully they'll keep changing it around every few weeks.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only one who thinks that this change to an overhead shot has pretty much destroyed the webcam experience....

Shame, I had always thought that the cam location that showed the imp's faces was one of the best DD selling tools.

No you ar not the only one... I have stopped looking at the live feed as i can not see who is actually on cam. I vote for a "get the cam back on the table and rotaing"

Everyone has the right to my opinion

• 4 weeks later...

No you ar not the only one... I have stopped looking at the live feed as i can not see who is actually on cam. I vote for a "get the cam back on the table and rotaing"

The overhead shot has it's advantages...

Case in point

Here it appears Wan is getting a little frisky online with someone

Then Holly offers some assistance

Picture 5.png

Picture 11.png

Picture 13.png

Picture 15.png

And I thought I was the only one! I was asking about this quite a few times previously, but nothing has changed!

Of course many of us prefer the rotating cam where we can see the ladies up close and personal. It's far better than the 'impersonal' overhead view cam, where sometimes you don't even know who you are looking at.

I enjoy waking up and seeing their lovely faces

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

As I mentioned before.... I have always thought that the webcam was one of the Den's strongest selling tools. And I believe it could be even more important now during the low season.

Look around and you soon realize that there aren't many tourist in town so it stands to reason that a good chunk of any business is going to come from the expats. And it's the expats that have apartments and condos so they are the most likely to be interested in outcalls.

Being able to look at the Den's webcam to see who is working (vs the ones who might be out on a call) use to be easy. But now the webcam is a TOTAL waste of time and bandwidth IMHO. The current view might make sense for Bliss or Lolita's, in that, it's what your going to see when you get down to business is the top of their heads. But focusing on the Devil's Den girls skulls is not the way to promote a 2000 baht ST session.

Sidenote: 3 more girls seemed to have been dropped from the profile page.... it was mentioned in another thread that there are some new girls coming on board. Let's hope that they know enough to part their hair in a sexy way.

Men lose a lot of money chasing women, but seldom lose women while chasing money.

• 2 years later...

Archived