Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Chaba Hut Resort

Hoff

not a bad place but make sure you get ground floor or first floor in the new block otherwise no elevator and walking up two sets of stairs for each floor really turns the ladies off. 3 rd floor actually is 8 sets of stairs.

i paid 1000 low season for ground floor but after one night was moved to second floor which actually turned out to be 3 rd floor as the call the 1st floor ground.

older huts smell like mould-so only stay if you love stairs and can get new block.

I'm staying at Chaba Hut right now and can confirm everything Hoff wrote. I didnt get a discount but as I'll only be here a few days I didn't ask or expect 1.

I'm in a room overlooking the pool with a nice balcony. It looks, sounds and feels like staying in a secluded resort when in fact you are 100ft from the hustle and bustle of soi bukao.

The wifi doesn't reach my room very well and that is the only fault i can find with the place. Slightly better on the balcony and perfect strength around the pool.

:Greetings9:

Hi mate just wondering if you have stayed at the "Hut" again since April?

:Chokdee:

Hoffmiester :Circle_Sharks:

:Hello: i was talking to DA in september and he said he would have wifi in the rooms of the new apartments before christmas. 5 of us are there in february :Grin_Jump1: .

Where is the map that marks the location of Chaba Hut? I'm thinking of booking this place for my stay in Jan, but am curious as to how far it will be to WS?

Hi mate just wondering if you have stayed at the "Hut" again since April?

Hello mate

No I haven't. After I posted that I decided to try out D apartments for a week or so and really liked it. In fact I like D Apartments so much I stayed there for the whole of my Sept/Oct trip.

What's the difference I hear you ask? Well in actual terms they are reasonably similar. Room size similar, similar pricing and both have a pool. D Apartments pool is on the roof though and has less greenery and shade and no bar. D Apartments is cheaper slightly and they seem more willing to discount. They also have a lift which if you are lazy is a godsend. Coffee making facilities in your room as well as a sink unit on the balcony and good strong WiFI everywhere without having to stand on one leg in the corner of the balcony with your laptop is a real plus point too. D Apts also wins slightly as it is brand new building and contents. Very nicely appointed with nice Sony flat screen TVs and laptop sized safes. Chaba wins slightly in terms of location as it's right on top of the Bukao food market but D is only 3 mins walk up the road.

In Summary Chaba nicer pool side facilities and location. D Apts nicer rooms, WIFI, Lift and price.

Oh one final point. I e mailed D apts, Chaba and Opey de Place before leaving. I was staying 7 weeks and wanted the best deal. Opey de Place offered me their long stay price as per their website. D Apts discounted their long stay price slightly and Chaba never replied!

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Where is the map that marks the location of Chaba Hut? I'm thinking of booking this place for my stay in Jan, but am curious as to how far it will be to WS?

http://www.pattayaph...4uRUHwrkcCC8CAA

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

• 1 month later...

What is the "New block" called on their website, ie: pink apartment, pink studio etc. Also are there ground floor rooms in the new block?

Cheers

IQ Test
IQ Test

Thailand. Gods' way of saying "Sorry for all the other crap guys"

• 3 months later...

i thinking about booking this resort.

i've got a few questions:

- how about bringing guests? (no joiner fee, how many max?)

- is there good security, check/save i.d.?

- Good prices for food and drink from there restaurant?

gr, R79

• 1 month later...

i thinking about booking this resort.

i've got a few questions:

- how about bringing guests? (no joiner fee, how many max?)

- is there good security, check/save i.d.?

- Good prices for food and drink from there restaurant?

gr, R79

Hi R79,

Sorry I have not replied to your post sooner just did not see it!

Yes the Chaba Hut is guest friendly (no joiner fee) all that is required is the girls ID be left at reception (that is for your safety)! Not sur on the number of girls allowed but i did see a lucky "old fella" leaving with 2 girls once!

The security is very good with 2 security guys there 24/7, you also have a small safe in your room (to small for a laptop) but all cupboards have locks on them.

I rate the food medium standard but quite cheep, although i have not eaten there for a few trips (too many good cafe's ect on your doorstep)!

If you need to know any other info please PM me I am staying at the "Hut" now all watch this space I am at the present doing a up-dated review of the "Hut"!

Hoffmiester in paradise with TGF and friends! :GoldenSmile1:

I have stayed at Chaba hut many times. Always in chaba view (new building) room. Pool is GREAT and value for money is good. I always paid only 1000baht per night, no breakfast. Maybe only 1000 because stayed like 2 weeks and always booked multiple rooms (2-4).

Only two Cons. Everything else is good:

Wifi not working in rooms. You have to go to swimming pool area or reception area.

Room doors make quite a big noise when people close those, that might bother you and your sleep...

Edited by Jake74

• 4 months later...

Hi sorry I have not up-dated this review yet, I stayed at the Chaba Hut in June 2012 for a month and loved it as always! The manager Mr Da let me take photos of all the different types of accomadation available there so I am at the moment compiling a up-dated new thread on the Chaba Hut with loads of pics!

In the mean time if anyone needs more info on the Hut please feel free to PM me and I will give you an honest opinion on the place?