Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

My name is Dale, the new owner of Bob's BBQ

bbqbob

oops.

sgu_banner.gif

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bob´s BBQ has been closed, and is converted to a Beer bar.

If size doesn't matter, why aren't there any four inch dildos ?

The most expensive sex in Pattaya, is when NO money is exchanged.

Bob´s BBQ has been closed, and is converted to a Beer bar.

Well, that's a bummer. Thanks for the heads up though!

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

Hello Pattaya! I'm Dale Burney, the new owner of Bob's BBQ on Soi LK Metro off Soi Diana. I am 47 years young and have recently moved to sunny Pattaya from sunny Florida. I am a member of the Pattaya City Expats Club and am involved in other local charities.

I would like to thank the Pattaya expat community for the warm welcome I have received since I purchased the restaurant in October 2010.

If you're still looking for good old fashioned slow smoked babyback ribs, authentic mexican style food, and some of the biggest meals in Pattaya, we are open from 11:30 am to 12:00 midnight, 7 days a week.

Please come give us a try. I promise you won't be disappointed. Our hamburgers are 100% chuck and our babybacks are dryrubbed for 24 hrs., then slow cooked for 6 hours. The pulled pork sandwich is out of this world and very popular.

I haven't changed too many of Bob's recipes for the BBQ'd food because if you have all the right ingredients for these dishes they just don't need to be changed.

On the mexican side of the menu, (being that I was trained by a gentleman from Mexico City), I have made some improvements to the flavor and included some items that were previously unavailable.

Our tel: 038-424302 (We accept take away orders).

We are located at soi LK Metro off Soi Diana.

Or you may order online:

www.wowpattaya.com

www.door2doorpattaya.com

**Don't miss our famous annual Christmas buffet (see advert). Make your reservations now!

Is this "authentic mexican style food" genuine Mexican kitchen or is it tex-mex?

It was actually very good food when I was there in October and seemed like was doing a good bit of business...wonder what happened?

Must say..........tried it last April......wasnt impressed..........sorry but 290 b for burger and 6 or so french fries.....plus extra 20 b to use bbq sauce...........

It seems the owner ............and he was newish .......................left town........on a jet plane.

Archived