Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

My name is Dale, the new owner of Bob's BBQ

bbqbob

See you in February.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck Dale. I'll definitely see you at least once while there in March on my first visit.

Lolitas visits can be exhausting, so afterwards I walk next door to Bob`s.

Buffalo wings with blue cheese, medium sized beef burger and fries, and ice cold Singha beer. That is my regular order, and it will continue to be when I return in January (Why am I so pumpui?)

Rob69UK...I have never stepped foot in the other neighbour`s establishment that you referred to out of fear that a glass may be shattered over my head. 3Sum Bar is a decent place to have a beer though! (Come to think of it, I think it is actually Bob's neighbour, not Rockhouse).

I am a little disappointed that I did not get the chance to say goodbye to Bob. Any news of his future plans? Has he stayed on in Pats, or gone back home?

bob went to texas to take care of his father and the wings and burger are waiting for you and yes 3som is my neighbor rockhouse is 1 more door down and you don't have to worry about shattered glass over your head at 3 som lookinf forward to your return, Dale

Dale, good luck with your newly acquired BBQ shack! I'll stop by in a couple of weeks!

thank you kindly looks like you will be here just in time for the christmas buffet all u can eat .Dale

Good luck Dale. I'll definitely see you at least once while there in March on my first visit.

ok thanks at least once and maybe twice haha.Dale

See you in February.

ok see you then Dale

Guess I'm sold see you sometime after the 10th.

ok thank you hope you truly enjoy our food here. Dale

Congrats Dale and good luck I will make a effort to get to your place and give it a try in January.

appreciate the welcome come on by, Dale

Hi Dale,

I ate at Bob's during Songkran. I saw two skinny young guys trying the wagon wheel challenge; guess what happened next!

The rather sexy MILF mamasan saw me groaning & holding my engorged stomach outside & offered to charge me half price. I declined & paid the full price; som nam na!

Please could you get rid of this burgerholic challenge, as I was completely fecked for the rest of the night; I could hardly walk!

Good to hear about your improved Mexican range. Hope it's better than the shite they serve at the Beefeaters buffet on weekends.

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

I love mexican food, and I'm staying at the rockhouse (no, not afraid of getting a bottle in my head). Going to check in for sure, but that Wagon Wheel 700grams.. Is that such a big problem to finish? :P

My friend is actually not fat, unlike me and sometimes he orders burgers with 1 kg of meat in them... crazy stuff

I love mexican food, and I'm staying at the rockhouse (no, not afraid of getting a bottle in my head). Going to check in for sure, but that Wagon Wheel 700grams.. Is that such a big problem to finish? :P

OK if you're in Patts next March, I'll pay for it if you can eat it, otherwise you pay for a DD outcall for me. Deal?

sgu_banner.gif

This is great news and I'll be by this week to give it another try.

The concept was always there, but the execution, which is where most farang business owners fail, was lacking on the few times I tried the place.

Pattaya has been in need of a great Tex-Mex joint for a long time.

Thanks for introducing yourself mate, just discovered Soi LK Metro last trip (have done 6 trips in total) the Irish Rovers more specifically is a great place which I wished I had found on trip one so will be popping in there and will come to your place for food.

Looking forward to meeting you in my 23 Feb - 9th March trip.

Good luck mate

Hi Dale,

It was great meeting you last week. I popped in there and had the pulled pork sandwich, it was awesome. Very friendly place, cool atmosphere and right next to Lolita's.

I didn't get to try the Thanksgiving Feast because it was already booked but I'll definitely will be back when I'm in town. I forgot that I could get delivery, I would have done that instead. I gotta try the ribs and mexican next time.

Welcome aboard Dale.

Bob's is a staple of mine in Pattaya and I look forward to your fare in February.

"When the going gets weird... the weird turn pro" - Hunter S. Thompson

Best of luck! Hope the mexican food is rockin when I return.

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

Thanks for introducing yourself mate, just discovered Soi LK Metro last trip (have done 6 trips in total) the Irish Rovers more specifically is a great place which I wished I had found on trip one so will be popping in there and will come to your place for food.

Looking forward to meeting you in my 23 Feb - 9th March trip.

Good luck mate

How does the new GF like LK Metro, if you're still on the same one?

sgu_banner.gif

How does the new GF like LK Metro, if you're still on the same one?

She prefers it to Soi 6 LOL, she clung onto me with a death grip and was scared of the BG's on the 6.

I am a classy guy, I take my ladies to the top venues LOL

Yeah this one is a keeper, I think she would eat my shit if I asked her to, she is V loved up.

Nice one Dale, wish you all the best, will pop in next week for some scran......

Random Photo's Updated My Last Night

I always take life with a pinch of salt, plus a slice of lemon, and a shot of tequila

lbfucker.gif babydollsaddict.gif

Good luck with the business Dale. Will definitly pop in for the pulled pork sanga, sounds like something I'd like. Always stay at the Billabong hotel so your place will be too handy. Also like to try the buffalo wings.

OK if you're in Patts next March, I'll pay for it if you can eat it, otherwise you pay for a DD outcall for me. Deal?

Haha, I'm not but 700 grams doesen't sound to bad. I prolly won't finish it, but my guess my friend can. He's like a eating monster, but he never gets fat... Seems like I'm getting fat of him eating burgers :P

Best wishes for a successful enterprise, Dale.

I'll be in for some ribs some day.

Archived