IGNORED

Stunning detached house for sale.

Bagwan

Do you want only to sell this place or would consider long term rent (5yrs+)?

Thanks

Just sent you an email...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bagwan

• LaaMok

• PadTheLad

• Cerberus

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I understood, that - for practical reasons - questions regarding the foundation of a new company ought to be dealt with in a new subject,

but may I dare to ask a question under this topic regarding the chances of the "unlimited" survival of THIS company, which is the "tool" to acquire the house:

==> Are there significant risks from the Thai governmental institutions, which might bring up the threat, that the company is not allowed to proceed with its operation,

including consequences which might lead to the loss of the house/land ?

If, for "political" reasons, it is not recommendable to give an answer in public, then I would highly appreciate to receive a PM or an e-mail ([email protected]),

in case the object is not yet sold.

By the way: I hope your neighbours would not mind to have a "Kraut" in their closer vicinity ;-)

Best,

Ralph

(Apologies for my bad English ... I am still learning ...)

I understood, that - for practical reasons - questions regarding the foundation of a new company ought to be dealt with in a new subject,

but may I dare to ask a question under this topic regarding the chances of the "unlimited" survival of THIS company, which is the "tool" to acquire the house:

==> Are there significant risks from the Thai governmental institutions, which might bring up the threat, that the company is not allowed to proceed with its operation,

including consequences which might lead to the loss of the house/land ?

If, for "political" reasons, it is not recommendable to give an answer in public, then I would highly appreciate to receive a PM or an e-mail ([email protected]),

in case the object is not yet sold.

By the way: I hope your neighbours would not mind to have a "Kraut" in their closer vicinity ;-)

Best,

Ralph

(Apologies for my bad English ... I am still learning ...)

Sent you a PM.

Sent you a PM.

I'd like a copy of your answers to Victor Rempler please.

Edited by Wifi king

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

:08:

G'day Bagwan, Sent you a PM with phone numbers, can also email me @ [email protected]. Is house still available? I am in town this week before going to village for NYE. Chat soon

• 2 weeks later...

You are using IE6 please upgrade your browser or use firefox or chrome!

Thank you for the advice. I will try to upgrade right away. Sorry about the delay in following up - I have only just realised how to look for the replies via the Members List.

Thank you for the advice. I will try to upgrade right away. Sorry about the delay in following up - I have only just realised how to look for the replies via the Members List.

Every thread has a "watch this topic" function. You will get email notifications.

Watch This Topic

Hi,

There are 10 pool villas on the estate and my 4 immedate neighbours are all retiree's from the UK (and are very friendly). Baht buses do run on the soi but finish about 6pm, so after this time you would have to get a moto taxi. Route cc beer bar is just about 100 meters away and Maprachan has quite a few bars and is less than 3km.. Plenty of 7-elevens on the soi and lots of resturants including a huge market!! Out of all the Sois on the darkside i would say this is the best..

Don't know why you cant see the pics, i can!! If you want anymore info or pics send me a pm.

Thanks Bagwan.

Thank you for the info, Bagwan, it certainly sounds great. I had advice from Laamok about how to see the pictures again. I have upgraded to IE8, but so far no change. I will try Mozilla Firefox next. BTW, is the house sold yet?

Paddy.

Thank you for the info, Bagwan, it certainly sounds great. I had advice from Laamok about how to see the pictures again. I have upgraded to IE8, but so far no change. I will try Mozilla Firefox next. BTW, is the house sold yet?

Paddy.

Mate the pic's are still there i use firefox so i'm not sure about IE i stopped using that a long time ago....

Paddy.

Currently not sold but hoping that will change very shortly :GoldenSmile1:

Send me an email to [email protected] And i will reply with photos! Are you in pattaya?

Mate the pic's are still there i use firefox so i'm not sure about IE i stopped using that a long time ago....

Thanks, BW, I tried it in Firefox and it works a treat. Beautiful building, though my wife and her sister thought from the first picture it looked like a beer-bar! But the red kitchen had us all impressed, as also the living room, and that enormous private pool.

Is there a bath in any of the bathrooms? BTW I am still living in England, with occasional trips to Pattaya, and a cast-iron commitment to my TW to buy a place in Pattaya as soon as the property market over here gives us the readies.

Thank you for your time and your assistance.

Paddy.

BTW I am still living in England, with occasional trips to Pattaya, and a cast-iron commitment to my TW to buy a place in Pattaya as soon as the property market over here gives us the readies.

I think before the market in UK recovers the prices in Thailand have doubled .

House now sold :001_Thank_You5:

Excellent news - drinks must be on you this week then. :Grin_Jump1: :Grin_Jump1:

Excellent news - drinks must be on you this week then. :Grin_Jump1: :Grin_Jump1:

As soon as i get my commission from you they will be :GoldenSmile1:

Deposit paid today complete next Friday :GoldenSmile1:

As soon as i get my commission from you they will be :GoldenSmile1:

Deposit paid today complete next Friday :GoldenSmile1:

Congats on the Sale , looks a magnificent house, I found this topic a little lat but was interested to know where you mentioned the company was for sale with the house, was this a trading company or just a company set up for the sole purpose to allow you to control ownership.