Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Stunning detached house for sale.

Bagwan

This well located (soi siam country club) 4 bedroom 5 bathroom house offers you substantial and spacious accommodation(Living Area : 180 Sqm - Land Area : 360 Sqm. Comprising of 4 bedrooms with 3en suite. Outside bar and built in bbq area, large living/dining area and european kitchen. There is also a large outside living area with private Swimming pool. There are three air conditioned bedrooms and living room. Village is located close to SP5 and the area is very quiet and peaceful. House is company owned. Price......4,995,000 baht

Now only 4,650,000Bhat

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bagwan

• LaaMok

• PadTheLad

• Cerberus

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This well located (soi siam country club) 4 bedroom 5 bathroom house offers you substantial and spacious accommodation(Living Area : 180 Sqm - Land Area : 360 Sqm. Comprising of 4 bedrooms with 3en suite. Outside bar and built in bbq area, large living/dining area and european kitchen. There is also a large outside living area with private Swimming pool. There are three air conditioned bedrooms and living room. Village is located close to SP5 and the area is very quiet and peaceful. House is company owned. Price......4,995,000 baht

sent you a PM

Looks good to me....

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

Lovely gaff mate, best of luck with the sale... If I had 5 MB to drop on a house.....

BARGIRLS CAN FAKE AN ORGASM BUT I CAN FAKE A WHOLE RELATIONSHIP

Fully furnished!

All doors and windows upvc.

Living/dining room 23x13ft

Dining table 6chairs

L shape sofa

glass coffe table

Plasma 50in tv

High gloss tv units

blinds

Shelf x2

aircon

Bedroom 1+ en-suite 14x13ft exc en-suite

Double bed

Mattress

curtians/blinds

Plasma 42in tv

shelf x2

built-in wardrobe

aircon

fan

Bedroom 2+ en-suite 14x13ft exc en-suite

double bed

mattress

curtians/blinds

tv tv stand

built-in wardrobe

aircon

fan

Bedroom 3 13x10ft

Single bed

blinds

tv

built-in wardrobe

fan

aircon

Bedroom 4+ en-suite 14x8ft exc en-suite

tv

fan

Bathroom

shower

toilet

Kitchen 13x11ft

Fitted units

oven

hob

extractor fan

washing machine

double fridge

fan

Outside

Ratten sofa

Ratten chairs x 2

ratten coffe table

water pump

Swimming pool pump etc

built in bbq

security lights

water tank

assorted plants

Bar

stools x 3

fridge

fan

Bar Bathroom

shower

toilet

i have tried converting the price in baht to pounds and come up with 9 thousand quid. i am very interested at that price, let me borrow the 9 grande off my parents and i can give you cash. sound ok mate.

i have tried converting the price in baht to pounds and come up with 9 thousand quid. i am very interested at that price, let me borrow the 9 grande off my parents and i can give you cash. sound ok mate.

Arithmetic was never the navies strong point :D try 104,000 quid + change i.e 4,999,000 baht divided by 48 Baht, (Current exchange rate) = 104,146 quid

Arithmetic was never the navies strong point :D try 104,000 quid + change i.e 4,999,000 baht divided by 48 Baht, (Current exchange rate) = 104,146 quid

lol. i always thought it was the army whos maths was shite. as per the old joke, whats green and sweats a lot, a pongo in a maths test. and while i am on the subject, do you know what ARMY stands for "Aint Ready for Marines Yet" :Moon2::GrinNod1:

(i wanted to tell you those last time i saw you pal but, quite frankly, im too much of a coward...lol)

lol. i always thought it was the army whos maths was shite. as per the old joke, whats green and sweats a lot, a pongo in a maths test. and while i am on the subject, do you know what ARMY stands for "Aint Ready for Marines Yet" :Moon2::GrinNod1:

(i wanted to tell you those last time i saw you pal but, quite frankly, im too much of a coward...lol)

Was not Army :D but you had better be ducking and diving on your boat mate :unsure: shouldn't that have been; Royal Marines :rolleyes:

9,000 quid :LMAO1::LMAO1:

Small world, I used to live in this place many years ago before it was pimped out sadly :-(

I agree with seller that it is a quiet location for sure, very private.

Is there a way around the rules that don't allow foreigners to own property. I mean a more safe and secure way than putting it in your girls name?

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Is there a way around the rules that don't allow foreigners to own property. I mean a more safe and secure way than putting it in your girls name?

The house is currently in a company name, and i am the sole director with all voting rights...as such i can do what ever i want buy/sell etc..

The house is currently in a company name, and i am the sole director with all voting rights...as such i can do what ever i want buy/sell etc..

Thanks for the answer.

I'm not in the market for a house right now so please feel free to ignore my questions as I am asking out of interest for myself in the future (hopefully)

If I were to buy a property could I simply sidestep the law by setting up a company and owning it that way or is it more complex than that. In the case of your house here are you selling the company ie the house comes with the company and the new owner becomes the new director with all rights?

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Thanks for the answer.

I'm not in the market for a house right now so please feel free to ignore my questions as I am asking out of interest for myself in the future (hopefully)

If I were to buy a property could I simply sidestep the law by setting up a company and owning it that way or is it more complex than that. In the case of your house here are you selling the company ie the house comes with the company and the new owner becomes the new director with all rights?

Yes.

[/b]

Yes.

Would a buyer have to satisfy any particular immigration requirements? I would presume someone couldn't simply rock over there with 30 day visa on entry and become a thai company owner/director?

RULES

1NQq.gif

Would a buyer have to satisfy any particular immigration requirements? I would presume someone couldn't simply rock over there with 30 day visa on entry and become a thai company owner/director?

Companies house just wants a copy of your passport....Hard to beleive for Thailand.

That looks very nice, it should sell well as it looks a good buy.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Nice house by the way John, as i understand it foreigners can own land and buy any property in their own name if they buy and Elite membership in Thailand the cost for this is 2 Million Baht so those of you that money is not too much of an issue this is the only way according to my Thai Law book!

Personally i would not want to part with another 2 Million unless i was mega rich and doing meaga deals!

There are huge Qs about the Elite scheme and I get the impression it's about defunct.

The Company owned route may be OK for a proper trading company paying taxes.

The whole issue of Farang "owning" land/property is massive and probably Bagwan's ad' is not the place for it.

"When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed" - that's not often it's true.

Good luck with the sale John, it does look impressive.

• 3 weeks later...