IGNORED

Stunning detached house for sale.

Bagwan

This well located (soi siam country club) 4 bedroom 5 bathroom house offers you substantial and spacious accommodation(Living Area : 180 Sqm - Land Area : 360 Sqm. Comprising of 4 bedrooms with 3en suite. Outside bar and built in bbq area, large living/dining area and european kitchen. There is also a large outside living area with private Swimming pool. There are three air conditioned bedrooms and living room. Village is located close to SP5 and the area is very quiet and peaceful. House is company owned. Price......4,995,000 baht

Explain the process, how are foreigners able to purchase this house, I thought we couldn't own land.........I am interested - Currently working in [email protected]

"Cry Havoc, Then Let Slip the Dog's of War"

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bagwan

• LaaMok

• PadTheLad

• Cerberus

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Explain the process, how are foreigners able to purchase this house, I thought we couldn't own land.........I am interested - Currently working in [email protected]

Note the last sentence, "company owned". you are buying the company which owns the house.

very nice pad..hopefully one day!!!!!

Very nice place.

So how far out of town are we ?

How long does it take to get into town ?

Very nice place.

So how far out of town are we ?

How long does it take to get into town ?

Appox 6km from Sukhumvit rd on Soi Siam country club.. Time into town varies alot depending on the time of day mode of transport etc etc..

i can take the car to Walking Street on a friday night 8.30ish and it will take me less than 15mins..

i can take the bike to the Avenue on second rd at 3.30 in the afternoon and it takes 10-12mins..

Wow. Nice pad. Thanks for giving us the hint on "company owned". Where can I find more info on how to set up companies in LOS for buying of property etc.? Does the company own the land or is that part of the country club estate?

The house looks great, but I'm sure you will sell it before I am able to return to Thai. Thanks in advance for any info provided.

single-mum.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Great looking house, a mate of mine has one in the same location and loves it there. Good luck with the sale... if only I had some spare cash I'd snap it off you

babydollsaddict.gif

If this house is still for sale we would like to come and view.

Contact me at [email protected].

Regards

Jacksy

Email sent, including word document with house details and directions :001_Thank_You5:

I wish this was available before we moved all the best in selling your very nice house.

Please tell me the neighbours are awful just to make me feel better.

J B-P

Wow. Nice pad. Thanks for giving us the hint on "company owned". Where can I find more info on how to set up companies in LOS for buying of property etc.? Does the company own the land or is that part of the country club estate?

Please start a separate thread to ask questions about setting up companies to own land, and you will get your answers.

Dear Mr Bagwan,

It sounds great, and I am seriously interested, but the trouble is - today for the first time I cannot see the pictures, or any of the thumbnails for members either. Each one has a red cross in the top left hand corner. Does anybody know why?

On another note, what is life like by the Siam Country Club , e.g. for a 69-year old retiree with a 40-year old Thai wife? Arre there plenty of sociable neighbours around, both farang and Thai? Are there any 7-elevens, any bars? Is there a good taxi-bus service into central Pattaya? Although I drive, my wife doesn't, and anyway I would like to be able to go into town from time to time by bus, eat and get drunk, then get home safely by baht-bus also.

PadTheLad.

Dear Mr Bagwan,

It sounds great, and I am seriously interested, but the trouble is - today for the first time I cannot see the pictures, or any of the thumbnails for members either. Each one has a red cross in the top left hand corner. Does anybody know why?

On another note, what is life like by the Siam Country Club , e.g. for a 69-year old retiree with a 40-year old Thai wife? Arre there plenty of sociable neighbours around, both farang and Thai? Are there any 7-elevens, any bars? Is there a good taxi-bus service into central Pattaya? Although I drive, my wife doesn't, and anyway I would like to be able to go into town from time to time by bus, eat and get drunk, then get home safely by baht-bus also.

PadTheLad.

Hi,

There are 10 pool villas on the estate and my 4 immedate neighbours are all retiree's from the UK (and are very friendly). Baht buses do run on the soi but finish about 6pm, so after this time you would have to get a moto taxi. Route cc beer bar is just about 100 meters away and Maprachan has quite a few bars and is less than 3km.. Plenty of 7-elevens on the soi and lots of resturants including a huge market!! Out of all the Sois on the darkside i would say this is the best..

Don't know why you cant see the pics, i can!! If you want anymore info or pics send me a pm.

Thanks Bagwan.

VERY VERY NICE !! Wish I had the cash, I'd be back there next week ! Good luck bro.

HAVE SOME FUN....GET IT ALL OVER HER FACE!!

PATTAYA IS A MAN'S PARADISE !!

You are using IE6 please upgrade your browser or use firefox or chrome!

Hi, my mate, a member of this forum told me about this. I could be interested, I have cash available off shore if that is of any interest to you? my e-mail [email protected]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

:08:

Hi, my mate, a member of this forum told me about this. I could be interested, I have cash available off shore if that is of any interest to you? my e-mail [email protected]

Email sent.... :001_Thank_You5:

You are using IE6 please upgrade your browser or use firefox or chrome!

I have Internet Explorer 8 (IE8) and it is fine.

I like it more than Firefox.

I have Internet Explorer 8 (IE8) and it is fine.

I like it more than Firefox.

Whats internet explorer 8 got to do with it! i was talking about IE6. I need to delete some of these comments, they are going off topic.

Email sent.... :001_Thank_You5:

Your e-mail hasn't arrived.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

:08:

Arithmetic was never the navies strong point :D try 104,000 quid + change i.e 4,999,000 baht divided by 48 Baht, (Current exchange rate) = 104,146 quid

a lot of house for £104,000 good luck on the sale

Do you want only to sell this place or would consider long term rent (5yrs+)?

Thanks