IGNORED

April Suites coming soon

Thaihot

The owners of the August Suites will open the April Suites soon in Pattaya.

The new hotel will be located next to the August Suites but the entrance is on second road near the Montien hotel entrance.

60 rooms but a little smaller then the August Suites rooms.

I will post more details & pics when ready to open.

:001_Thank_You5:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• asiancup

• Thaihot

• bestmate

• Thai-Seb

Great, looking forward to pics !

When will this hotel open?

Pics as soon as I get them & as for opening dates they have not confirmed but it will be soon.

ive booked August Suites for february..they told me i could stay in April Suites if i wanted so might be open then

pool is on the roof, this time...

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

The owners of the August Suites will open the April Suites soon in Pattaya.

The new hotel will be located next to the August Suites but the entrance is on second road near the Montien Hotel entrance.

60 rooms but a little smaller then the August suites rooms.

I will post more details & pics when ready to open.

Posted 26 September 2010 - 11:47 AM

luv.you.long.time, on 26 September 2010 - 02:29 AM, said:

Yeah from the corner of beach road 2 and pattaya klang, you'll get dropped by the baht bus. From there the hotel is no more than 1 minute walk. This place is great and you won't be disappointed.

i confirm = less than 1 minute

and its nice, coz there is a 7/11 only 20 meters from the hotel soi ; a small market with fruit and vegetables ;

Tops Supermarket is 1 mn ;

i was there 8 days before, and will be back on 31 december ;

now, the bosses are building a new hotel just near August Suites ; it will be called April Suites ; Paul, the daytime manager, made me visit the construction ; the rooms will be little smaller, but cheaper ; with pool on top ; they plan to open April Suites for november or december.

• 3 weeks later...

Posted 26 September 2010 - 11:47 AM

luv.you.long.time, on 26 September 2010 - 02:29 AM, said:

Yeah from the corner of beach road 2 and pattaya klang, you'll get dropped by the baht bus. From there the hotel is no more than 1 minute walk. This place is great and you won't be disappointed.

i confirm = less than 1 minute

and its nice, coz there is a 7/11 only 20 meters from the hotel soi ; a small market with fruit and vegetables ;

Tops Supermarket is 1 mn ;

i was there 8 days before, and will be back on 31 december ;

now, the bosses are building a new hotel just near August Suites ; it will be called April Suites ; Paul, the daytime manager, made me visit the construction ; the rooms will be little smaller, but cheaper ; with pool on top ; they plan to open April Suites for november or december.

confirmed : April Suites will open on 1st december.

• 3 weeks later...

3 days ago, I went to visit the April Suites with Tea (Tee?), the lady manager at the August Suites.

We went to the fifth floor, and she showed me 3 types of room : Superior (1650

bahts), twin bedded room, and an executive suite (I guess).

Rooms are pretty similar to the August Suites, a bit smaller (as it has already been said in this thread).

She told me they will open on the 20th of December (they already have reservations). Everything looks ready in the rooms, everything is there, from soap to towels (they just need a final cleaning).

But honestly, don't ask me how they are gonna do it in only one week! It looks like there is still a lot to do (reception, bars, etc).

The swimming pool is smaller than at the August Suites.

There will be a sauna (on the roof as well) but it won't be ready for this year.

I left Pattaya now and will be back on the 22nd, but I thought it was a better idea to book a room at the August Suites for now, and leave the April for a next trip.

April Suites will be at the same level of quality/service/location/price than August Suites, and for sure you cannot be disappointed.

Really great hotel with great and lovely staff.

Thanks for the update. I have heard good things about August and may try April if August is full.

Last October I went to August. Now in December Im looking at April. Wonder where Ill stay in February...August or April?

LOL.

Last October I went to August. Now in December Im looking at April. Wonder where Ill stay in February...August or April?

LOL.

Hey Slick, when will you be there in Dec?

Also anyone knows where exactly is April Suites? I've left it to the last minute and need to find a room for xmas.

Hey Slick, when will you be there in Dec?

Also anyone knows where exactly is April Suites? I've left it to the last minute and need to find a room for xmas.

April Suites will not be ready for Xmas.

April Suites is next to the August Suites but the entrance is across the road from the Montien hotel on second road.

April Suites will not be ready for Xmas.

April suites is next to the August Suites but the entrance is across the road from the Montien Hotel on second road.

Ok thanks. Might end up homeless in Pattaya for xmas at this rate!!

Ok thanks. Might end up homeless in Pattaya for xmas at this rate!!

I am sure there will be some rooms to take you in.

I am also sure some girls would put you up for a few nights. :GoldenSmile1:

I am in Pattaya now & loads of rooms every where.

Not many Falangs & only 9 days before Xmas day.

I am sure there will be some rooms to take you in.

I am also sure some girls would put you up for a few nights. :GoldenSmile1:

I am in Pattaya now & loads of rooms every where.

Not many Falangs & only 9 days before Xmas day.

Thanks Thaihot. Can you let me know which hotels you know have rooms? I've tried a few and all fully booked so far. Cheers.

Thanks Thaihot. Can you let me know which hotels you know have rooms? I've tried a few and all fully booked so far. Cheers.

Have you tried on Agoda ?

These days, I am moving each 2 or 3 nights, and I can always book on Agoda the day before check-in.

i was there in late october and tried to book areda lodge but they said they were fully booked,

when we arrived (8 of us) we called in and they had plenty of rooms. WTF.

Have you tried on Agoda ?

These days, I am moving each 2 or 3 nights, and I can always book on Agoda the day before check-in.

Agod isshowing some crazy prices right now like 2800bht for Nova Platinum!

ive booked august suites for february..they told me i could stay in april suites if i wanted so might be open then

pool is on the roof, this time...

Hey, Fostraswift I hope you dont be nude at the pool!!!.I saw you in August Suites a few months ago showing off the Tackle and Chain at the pool.It not a nudist hotel lol :GoldenSmile1:

Hey, Fostraswift I hope you dont be nude at the pool!!!.I saw you in August Suites a few months ago showing off the Tackle and Chain at the pool.It not a nudist hotel lol :GoldenSmile1:

thats nothing compared to what you were up to with nee in the jaquzzi...

will i spill the beans on that 1?? :GoldenSmile1:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...