IGNORED

April Suites coming soon

Thaihot

April suite is a small hotel, much smaller then August Suites.

The standard room is very small. The size of the delux room is bigger but is only equivalent to the size of a superior room at August Suites.

The bath room is very modern, the wall facing the bed is almost a see through one. You cannot switch on the bath room light when you sleep because it is too glaring. As a result, I had to seal it using the newspapers.

I paid 1600 without breakfast. I prefer the superior delux room at Areca Lodge, it is much nicer and better value for money.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• asiancup

• Thaihot

• bestmate

• Thai-Seb

Got these prices from a google search

so don't know if they include breekie.

Think I'll stay at August Suites again

because you can get similar prices.

April Suites STANDARD ROOM 32-35 QM

Prices December 1, 2010-Feb 29, 2011 (High Season)

1600THB 1-7 nights

1500THB 8-14 nights

1400THB 15-21 nights

1300THB 22-30 nights

Prices March 1 2011-30.5.2011

1500THB 1-7 nights

1400THB 8-14 nights

1300THB 15-21 nights

1200THB 22-30 nights

Prices 1.6.2011-30.9.2011

1400THB 1-7 nights

1300THB 8-14 nights

1200THB 15-21 nights

1100THB 22-30 nights

Prices October 2011

1500THB 1-7 nights

1400THB 8-14 nights

1300THB 15-21 nights

1200THB 22-30 nights

Edited by asiancup

Just booked my rooms in April Suites. booked for 10 days, and agreed to pay at check in : 1400 per night. not bad. it took a few emails though! I stayed at August Suites last august and it was great so i hope April will be as good as August.

(N.B: no joiner fee for first guest)

Not my video but its Sliding door on to a small balcony.

Still good to know - my evenings often end fairly drunken.. ;)

ive just been on the phone to my credit card company and April Suites have taken my deposit payment twice! never give your credit card details in an email, do it over the phone! I hope this isnt going to be a night mare getting my funds back!

• 3 months later...

Agoda have good deals at the moment - 1000baht for superior room and 1300 for a delux (incl. taxes). Thinking of booking for my september trip but will hang on to see if any deals come up elsewhere too.

Agoda have good deals at the moment - 1000baht for superior room and 1300 for a delux (incl. taxes). Thinking of booking for my september trip but will hang on to see if any deals come up elsewhere too.

This deal only goes to juli. From 1 August is 1550baht for superior room and 1900 for a deluxe (incl. taxes). Thats too expensive for April Suites, maybe they think the high season starts in August :)).

This deal only goes to juli. From 1 August is 1550baht for superior room and 1900 for a deluxe (incl. taxes). Thats too expensive for April suites, maybe they think the high season starts in August :)).

Just booked April Suites for sep,1500bht without bf,stayed in august 3 times,cannot fault it just fancy checking out this new hotel,pool looks a bit smaller but rooms and everything else looks same as August Suites.

• 1 month later...

april suites are currently 892bht through agoda

892 baht + 158 baht for taxes

892 baht + 158 baht for taxes

Do you know how long is this offer on for?

sabei lodge is amazing with big rooms and has 1250 or1050 rooms plus higher, nice staff, girl friendly, pool. April Suites is small, cold with staff that just look at you and say 1500 even though its 892 on agoda-i have no credit card. April Suites is cold vibe.

• 2 months later...

1829,09 Baht for middle og December until 1st week of January over Agoda.

To expensive in my eyes I hope I get a better quote over the main webpage.

While it`s not the April Suites, for those planning longer stays I just paid 1500 baht a night (all in after the 17% taxes and fees) at the monthly rate for a 60 square meter (650 sq feet) 1 bedroom suite at The Citin Loft. This is the first time for me in the suite as I always stayed in the smaller, though still rather large, 40 square meter rooms in the past. (2 stays for a total of 118 nights so far within the past 10 months.)

The cheapest rates must be obtained online as it`ll cost much more at the front-desk for walk-ins.

The location is very quiet and especially preferable for those renting motorbikes, as the hundred or so meters off the beaten path is non-existant when driving a bike.

It does have a smaller covered (shaded) pool, but I swim at Pattaya Park when I fancy a pool and Jomtiem for the beach, myself. For others that could be a deal-breaker, to each their own.

I`m planing a review with pics after this stay, stay tuned to the Citin Loft thread if interested.

Peace,

TM

1829,09 Baht for middle og December until 1st week of January over Agoda.

To expensive in my eyes I hope I get a better quote over the main webpage.

The main hotel website also links to Agoda and gives same price.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

While it`s not the April Suites, for those planning longer stays I just paid 1500 baht a night (all in after the 17% taxes and fees) at the monthly rate for a 60 square meter (650 sq feet) 1 bedroom suite at The Citin Loft. This is the first time for me in the suite as I always stayed in the smaller, though still rather large, 40 square meter rooms in the past. (2 stays for a total of 118 nights so far within the past 10 months.)

The cheapest rates must be obtained online as it`ll cost much more at the front-desk for walk-ins.

The location is very quiet and especially preferable for those renting motorbikes, as the hundred or so meters off the beaten path is non-existant when driving a bike.

It does have a smaller covered (shaded) pool, but I swim at Pattaya Park when I fancy a pool and Jomtiem for the beach, myself. For others that could be a deal-breaker, to each their own.

I`m planing a review with pics after this stay, stay tuned to the Citin Loft thread if interested.

Peace,

TM

Look at price now it's far away from 1500 Baht and they wrote nothing about a extra charge for the peak season.

How far is it from the Citin Loft to the 2nd road and Soi Buack?

I will have a look Citin Loft.

I heard before something about them.

Yea pls do a rewiev with pics over the CL.

Edited by Thai-Seb

The main hotel website also links to agoda and gives same price.

I wrote an email directly to the hotel and asked for a better quote. ;)

Until now they haven't not answer to me. :(

I will keep you updated!

I like the April Suits, but 1829 Baht are bloody to much and I'll get a better hotel for example somewhere in Soi Buakhao/Soi Diana!

August Suits seems already fully booked, too.

Edited by Thai-Seb

I wrote an email directly to the Hotel and asked for a better quote. ;)

Until now they haven't not answer to me. :(

I will keep you updated!

I like the April Suits, but 1829 Baht are bloody to much and I'll get a better hotel for example somewhere in Soi Buakhao/Soi Diana!

August Suits seems already fully booked, too.

One thing I do not like about many hotels in Pattaya is their horrible response time to emails. One hotel on beach road I had a reservation for, I emailed them a few weeks before vacation asking for a printable map or thai directions (for the taxi driver). I get a response back something like a few weeks after my vacation is over (and didn't even answer my question)!

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Currently staying in April Suites, paying 1400THB per night for 14 nights

good rooms but pool and gym are tiny,

August Suites are looking for 1800THB per night, was 1500THB last year, and it appears to be empty ish. wtf???

Location is good but I think their is better value out there, maybe as stated above or Chabba huts?

Will chcek out Chabba today...

Q ARE THE SUITES GETTING GREADY ? OR IS IT JUST THAI LOGIC, MONEY NUMBER ONE!

Get up ya dirtbird, get up...

Currently staying in April suites, paying 1400THB per night for 14 nights

good rooms but pool and gym are tiny,

August suites are looking for 1800THB per night, was 1500THB last year, and it appears to be empty ish. wtf???

Location is good but I think their is better value out there, maybe as stated above or Chabba huts?

Will chcek out Chabba today...

Q ARE THE SUITES GETTING GREADY ? OR IS IT JUST THAI LOGIC, MONEY NUMBER ONE!

Normally i always stay in August Suites when i come in january,last jan i paid 1650 for superior room poolside but got email back last week for next jan booking,same room up to 2,100bht so will look elsewhere.

I think the requests for Christmas time are so high that the hotels get many mails and it take time for answer.

If you compare the April Suits prices with other hotels it's a cheap possibility for shure.

Not trying to diss April Suites but does anyone else think the Cleaners are NOISEY?

I know I sleep till 3 ish after drinking the night before but the noise starts form 8am and they have a phone in the hall to talk to the reception and visa a verse yak yak yak yak wft.

oh n gonna start a new thread on the russians 'RILF' russians id like to f'ck, they are every where 1000's of them 2000thb got quoted last night on second road... i know, go to russia if u wanna do russians but they are supermodels lol he he he

Get up ya dirtbird, get up...