Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Turkish Kebab Restaurants

How many turkish restaurants are there on walkingstreet?

I count 3 is that right?

yes, i think there are 8 Turkish restaurants in pattaya and 3 of them on the WS

i never eat kebab in pattaya. But all my girl friends like it.

see u next trip... :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Why bother with stuff you can eat any day of the week at home when there is gorgeous Thai food available... You travel thousands of miles to eat kebabs ??!!

I don't get home very often as lived here 10 years and mostly eat Thai food so its nice to try something different for a change !

• 2 months later...

When you travel maybe once or twice a year to thailand taste different cuisines.there are a lot of good pizza places excellent thai food lots of burger shops and mexican food.there is a food court in central festival that you can not find in istanbul.so taste new things.Who comes to pattaya and still eating turkish kebap is a looser

The absolute best place for it is on Walking Street of all places.

These guys are professionals and make a mean kebab topped with their special garlic sauce.

Make sure you have some gum with you. :)

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

When you travel maybe once or twice a year to thailand taste different cuisines.there are a lot of good pizza places excellent thai food lots of burger shops and mexican food.there is a food court in central festival that you can not find in istanbul.so taste new things.Who comes to pattaya and still eating turkish kebap is a looser

implying there are not pizza places, thai foods, burger shops and mexican food in Istanbul ? istanbul has 15 million population and worlds 8th most visited city by international arrival.one can easily find every cusine and food in istanbul. i tasted enough thai foods, and it is not for my taste, i really did not like thai foods except pad thai and tom yum kung sea food soup. i love and prefer Turkish cuisine. also this topic for not just Turks also for the other nationals. you can not call looser if someone think different than you. everyone in here as clever as much as you and everyone have different taste and opinion, so please just respect.

implying there are not pizza places, thai foods, burger shops and mexican food in Istanbul ? istanbul has 15 million population and worlds 8th most visited city by international arrival.one can easily find every cusine and food in istanbul. i tasted enough thai foods, and it is not for my taste, i really did not like thai foods except pad thai and tom yum kung sea food soup. i love and prefer Turkish cuisine. also this topic for not just Turks also for the other nationals. you can not call looser if someone think different than you. everyone in here as clever as much as you and everyone have different taste and opinion, so please just respect.

I bet 1000baht that you are one of the turkish restaurant owners in Pattaya :) or your friend/relative is a restaurant owner

Turkish kebap is good in turkey.Thai food is good in Thailand.Thai food in turkey is expensive and taste like crap.Do you see and thai people looking for a thai restaurant in Istanbul??When you travel to another country you dont take only photos.You explore the country with is culture and food.I lived in USA for 9 years.I am also a chef.Turkish kebap has to be made with lamb.You can only find beef in thailand and it tastes really bad.So it is really stupid to visit turkish restaurant in pattaya in a short trip.Because the food impossible to be authentic with ingredients bought in Thailand.If you live long time in thailand and miss the taste of your hometown then it is ok to go and taste kebap once a month.

Also who goes to turkish restaurants in Thailand are usually keko guys who always speaks loudly turkish and use bad words ,curses and walks with white fanila all day we call in turkey apaçi or kıro.This type of turkish guys also bring canned food (konserve dolma,pilaki) in their baggage.And they also tell their friends how they fucked the girls loudly in airport and in flight with no shame of other people hearing

I lived in 4 countries.USA CANADA UK UKRAINE.Met more than 100 turkish guys in 4 countries.If you want to be cheated ,used, ripped off just go and find a Turkish guy.As there is a very correct saying in turkish "türk türkü gurbette siker"

All turkish, indian ,pakistan and arabic man are forbidden to entry nightclubs and discos in BELARUS,some cities of UKRAINE and some countries in BALTIC where there is beautşful women.

I really hate to be born in this culture and country.

Edited by thealchemist77

I bet 1000baht that you are one of the turkish restaurant owners in Pattaya :) or your friend/relative is a restaurant owner

Turkish kebap is good in turkey.Thai food is good in Thailand.Thai food in turkey is expensive and taste like crap.Do you see and thai people looking for a thai restaurant in Istanbul??When you travel to another country you dont take only photos.You explore the country with is culture and food.I lived in USA for 9 years.I am also a chef.Turkish kebap has to be made with lamb.You can only find beef in thailand and it tastes really bad.So it is really stupid to visit turkish restaurant in pattaya in a short trip.Because the food impossible to be authentic with ingredients bought in Thailand.If you live long time in thailand and miss the taste of your hometown then it is ok to go and taste kebap once a month.

Also who goes to turkish restaurants in Thailand are usually keko guys who always speaks loudly turkish and use bad words ,curses and walks with white fanila all day we call in turkey apaçi or kıro.This type of turkish guys also bring canned food (konserve dolma,pilaki) in their baggage.And they also tell their friends how they fucked the girls loudly in airport and in flight with no shame of other people hearing

I lived in 4 countries.USA CANADA UK UKRAINE.Met more than 100 turkish guys in 4 countries.If you want to be cheated ,used, ripped off just go and find a Turkish guy.As there is a very correct saying in turkish "türk türkü gurbette siker"

All turkish, indian ,pakistan and arabic man are forbidden to entry nightclubs and discos in BELARUS,some cities of UKRAINE and some countries in BALTIC where there is beautşful women.

I really hate to be born in this culture and country.

first of all please stop calling stupid and looser for the people who thinks different than you.

you are sure i am not owner any restaurant or i do not have any friend in pattaya, i just love and can not live without Turkish foods (Döner kebab, Dolma, soups, bread, sucuklu yumurta,börek, menemen, bulgur pilav, karnı yarık..etc) :) i already visited thailand 3 times, my first visit i tried thai foods, and did not like it.so many people do not like thai foods thats why there are so many different Uzbek, japanese, russian, indian, arab, italian...restaurants in thailand :) now i try other cuisines along with Turkish in my trips. also this topic is not just for Turks, there are also other people interested to try Turkish foods in pattaya as you can read previous posts. offcourse Turkish kebabs are better in Turkey but it is not mean it taste bad in pattaya, if it was they would close the restautant if they still operates it means there is a demand and people like it.

i visited more than 20 countries, i met a lot of Turks in abroad, and i allways get help from them and never had any problem, i am clever enough to differentiate the good people and bad people. everybody is good if you are good at them ;) so just check yourself.

i never have any problem to get in discos in ukraine and baltics.i did not see any discrimination either in these countries also because of i am Turk, most of the ukrainean and estonian people i met during my trip help me and invite me to their houses to stay for free. there are 4 million russian ukrainian tourist visiting Turkey for summer holiday . Turkey is the number 1 holiday destination for Ukranians and Russians, and also Turkey is one of the female sex tourism destination because of everygirls loves Turkish boys. who is the number 1 nationalty in Russia which is married with russian girls? yes it is Turkish boys :) .

i am sorry for you if they do not let you enter to the discos.

I am so proud to be born as a Turk. if God ask me when he creat me 2nd time: where would like to born? my answer would allways be the same same: Turkey.I love my county with my heart, which is one of the most beautiful place on the earth (6th most visited country in the world), i love Turkish people one of the most hospitable and emotional people of the world, i love Turkish culture which is one of the most richiest diverse culture and i adore Turkish cuisine which is one of the 3 richiest cuisine in the world.

I feel really pity for you to hate your country and your nationality and culture.

• 2 months later...

anyone tried a kebab from "Pie shop & kebabs" ? found them on that food delivery website... bed bound after 3 day session but starvin hungry and in need of a dirty great kebab n chips....

OH YEH BABY

The Grooviest supplier of UK TV anywhere on the Planet with 48 Servers around the Globe   :Chained_Desk:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/259202-uk-iptv-boxes-full-uk-skytv-bbc-itv-etc/

Pattaya Facebook Page

But you can get it without the spice, just ask for it 'nit-noi spicy'

I have had some delicious street food for 30-40 baht - way healthier than farang food too.

In Thai meow pet.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif