IGNORED

Turkish Kebab Restaurants

for those ,like me, who miss kebabs in pattaya, there are 4-5 Turkish kebab restaurant in Pattaya,

1-A la Turca Restaurant

The Market Night Bazaar, off Pattaya Second Road (near Soi 6)

Pattaya's first and only genuine Turkish restaurant with authentic Turkish cuisine and an oriental ambiance.

For home delivery visit Door2doorpattaya.com

photo:

df196d8284.jpg

2-Turkish Kebab cafe

this is very easy to find next street of Tony disco at Walking Street. and it is very cheap.

i can recommend really it has beautiful taste.

P1010111.jpg

3- Anatolia cafe restaurant

this is new establishment and it is located on pattaya city walk

Tel:0885240507-0892485341

Adres:Pattaya Beach road 23/42 m.10 City Walk Pattaya Chonburi, Pattaya

27873_389101137686_112943842686_4640527_1906642_n.jpg

4-Istanbul Kebab

it is located next to the entrance of Walking Street where the big sign and screen.

4747_83452148995_69755228995_1780310_6689122_n.jpg

5- ?

i did not see any other but should be some other places who offer Turkish kebabs

kebab.jpg

it was my first trip and first day at pattaya, i met with the girl on the photo at the Beach Road ,

i did not ask anything since i did not know if she was hooker or not, i just invite her  for dinner after a few chat then she stay with me at my hotel for short time for free :) she probably like the Turkish Kebab :D

The fella under the short time room sign looks really depressed.

Edited by Kandinski

Why bother with stuff you can eat any day of the week at home when there is gorgeous Thai food available... You travel thousands of miles to eat kebabs ??!!

Why bother with stuff you can eat any day of the week at home when there is gorgeous Thai food available... You travel thousands of miles to eat kebabs ??!!

well you are rigth ,one should try local foods when travelling, i try to eat some different thai foods but really i did not like most of them except pad thai and the soup(do  not remember name) ,

most of the thai foods are too spicy and i did not get used to eat those kind of foods before.it is very different taste as you know.

also i do not eat pig meat. it is just because i used to eat Turkish Cuisine and really i can not live without soup,bread,kebab..etc.

Your right, if traveling. A lot of us have lived here for years & do eat local food, but it's nice to have the variaty. I think everyone loves a good kebab every once in a while.

Thanks on the information about Kebab food.

it was my first trip and first day at pattaya, i met with the girl on the photo at the Beach Road ,

i did not ask anything since i did not know if she was hooker or not, i just invite her  for dinner after a few chat then she stay with me at my hotel for short time for free :) she probably like the Turkish Kebab :D

Some of the ladies don't ask for money but expect to receive a little amount for their company.

I try to eat Thai food, but i am always hungry 10 minutes later. I try to eat farang food as often as I can, it costs me alot, but its worth it.

Hey man thanks for the turkish food tip..i will definitely check it out..to those who question about eating other food than Thai...I'm from India and in my city we get all fake's Thai, Chinese, Italian etc etc food..and they charge a diamond...its only when i came to Pattaya i knew what Thai food is all about...I want to try as many different kinds of foods from other countries as possible made by Thai, chinese, british, turkish, italian etc etc chef's who know how to really do it..

The other day, i was checking out restaurants for fish and chips in pattaya and i don't think i will be able to go to UK anytime soon to try it out ...there are lots of british guys in Patts who would make exactly what i would have in UK....the same i want to try american, italian, turkish, korean, russian etc etc in pattaya.

Pattaya is fast becoming a cosmo city and with my limited budget, i wont be able to go to all above countries anytime soon..why not enjoy it all in pattaya

• 3 weeks later...

I am turkish but I never eat kebab or such things when I am in pats. Thai food tastes to me a lot better than kebabs since I usually eat kebab when I am in Turkey :)

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

i hope all these great places still there ;)

Yes, they are still there and plus some more places opened, here is the current photos.

The most beautiful Kebab restaurant in Pattaya is at Royal Garden upstairs. I can recommend A La Turka mediterrean cuisine. It has very nice ocean view.

P1010008.jpg

P1010005.jpg

Istanbul Kebab at Avenue Pattaya:

P1010003 (2).JPG

Bodrum Kebab House at Walking Street

P1010011.JPG

Istanbul Kebab at Walking Street

P1010012.JPG

Famous Turkish Ice Cream, Türk Abi at Walking Street

P1010021.JPG

Sariyer Balikcisi at Tony's street

P1010047.JPG

Pumpui Kebab

P1010010.JPG

Does anyone know where to get a good Ishkender or Kokorici in Pattaya? I used to live in Selcuk and they were the best I ever had. :GrinNod1:

Where is Sariyer Balkikcisi?

image.png

Does anyone know where to get a good Ishkender or Kokorici in Pattaya? I used to live in Selcuk and they were the best I ever had. :GrinNod1:

Where is Sariyer Balkikcisi?

The Best Iskender Kebab is at Royal Garden Plaza, 4th floor or 5th floor ,the upstairs there is A La Turka Restaurant where you can find all mediterrean dishes.

Kokorec is only in Turkey , I did not see it in pattaya.and sariyer Balikcisi is not a kebab restaurant but you can find other Turkish cuisine. It is located soi 16, turn left after Tony's complex (ABYYZ).

You can never beat a good kebab after a night on the drink it some how lines your stomach like medican :P

Thanks for the information.

I wil still try all the Thai food but thanks for the back up plan.

The Best Iskender Kebab is at Royal Garden Plaza, 4th floor or 5th floor ,the upstairs there is A La Turka Restaurant where you can find all mediterrean dishes.

Kokorec is only in Turkey , I did not see it in pattaya.and sariyer Balikcisi is not a kebab restaurant but you can find other Turkish cuisine. It is located soi 16, turn left after Tony's complex (ABYYZ).

OK, thanks for the info. So sad about the Kokorec, but that is the answer I expected. Chok tessekur.

image.png

mmmm... I am hungry from all these pictures! Thanks for the great advice..I love turkish cuisine!

I live in New Orleans, Louisiana and it is nigh impossible to find a good kebab here. Looking forward to trying out both the local cuisine and delicious Turkish fare.

See you in November!

Zebra

Hello,

I hope these kebabs are nothing like the kind I would get in London ... those were.. umm.. bad >.> Btw, is it 'safe' to eat at these places? (Clean, etc?). Or should I be packing some imodium for afters?

But thank you much for the pictures; next time I go, I will hit up many of them!

most of the thai foods are too spicy

But you can get it without the spice, just ask for it 'nit-noi spicy'

I have had some delicious street food for 30-40 baht - way healthier than farang food too.

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I hope these kebabs are nothing like the kind I would get in London ... those were.. umm.. bad >.> Btw, is it 'safe' to eat at these places? (Clean, etc?). Or should I be packing some imodium for afters?

But thank you much for the pictures; next time I go, I will hit up many of them!

Yes , they are clean and delicious, but honestly if you want to eat real kebab you should visit Turkey, there are more than 20 kind of kebab in Turkey.