IGNORED

Pattaya Addicts Forum Poll

LaaMok

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well bugger me. I've been to Thailand and Pattaya 8 times now since sept 2007. Married a tg, and bought her home to Aust, and only discovered this site 2 months ago. I've gained quite a lot that I didn't know, and maybe helped some others. I'll be spreading the word. I've been on other too straight and correct sites, but this one is honest. Good on ya's. :001_Thank_You5:

• 2 years later...

Get rid of the you dont have permission pages....

Totally ruins this forum and forces me to move on to another site every time..

Just an opinion from a newer member...

Thanks..

I don't remember how I got here the first time, think it must have been Google, so I'll just put that down.

Bangla checking in.  Pissing down with rain in London and 14 days till wheels up.

Been a 6 yr member, and (personally for me), PA is part of my life style, every day, 24 hours.

Wake up, head for toilet for a shit, check in on new topics. Driving to work, lots of traffic, refresh new topics.  

Fuck, Tapatalk crashed?  Fuck it, click main site on iphone and 'new topics'. Lunch repeat, after dinner repeat,  before bed...repeat.

PA has given me a new 'anoymous' extended family and friends network at the click of a button and i feel brilliant every time i hit Tapatalk to see 'whats 'appening'?  Since joining PA back then, i have gained a massive new sibling network.

I love everything thats random about PA when you log in everyday.

From cooking a good steak (last week, brilliant post, I ate so much steak last week), to buying a good replica watch, or how to dress in Patts (shorts and polo all the way).  I love following the arguments that kick off between BMs and watching them make up and the mutual respect when they do.  I love the 'on the ground' reporting to give us live action for us 'countdowns' overseas.  I love when BMs suss out a troll and 'out' them within seconds and the banter is posted. Jocky King's 7000th post TR was like a motion picture on iphone for me last week, i was addicted (i need to work on my cum strategy).  Love that freshness in the first Newbie TR.  I love when Soi Six SS speaks his mind exactly what i'm thinking about the UK now,  and i love when Ghosty always warmly calls all fellow BM's 'Matey' (love that).  Jinks's cutey girl avatar, Skeeters cooking up some good bbq food at SkyBar tomorrow 'you better be there'. Viking, Laamok, Yodsak planning the next sick party or crawl and venture in Nightwish.   Was feeling like shit few days ago, and clicked on ol Stevies 1st TR for the first time, literally pissed myself at the 'dick in ornament fish' pic, never met Stevie but he's my 'bro'.  Love 999 Bts warm welcomes to newbies 'first posters' and the healthy trim BMs who post their diet/training/lifestyle tips for us.

Even Mr T's random recent promo post made me feel that 'life is just good'.

Love ya fellas, have a brilliant Thursday.

BANG!

• 2 months later...

New user to this site, not sure how I found out about it tbh. I think the layout of the site could be improved, given how many different forums there are. Also, the top portion of the forum looks really cluttered (is everything up there advertisements? there's so much stuff up there).

I usually check in daily to see new content and catch up on whats going on around Patts ..  Makes me more anxious for my next trip  ..  5 WEEKS!!!  CANT WAIT!!!!

The worst part is nobs jumping in and destroying good threads. Also dislike the, where is she, have you got contacts comments. the short post count bumping comments also get old real quick.

The best part is the sharing of info and good recommendations.

• 3 years later...

I've looked for a feature on PA that i would love, and may help avoid arguments: Block Member. I would like to block a members posts from my sight, I find a very small minority of members here to be trolls and i just don't want to smell the bait. So if i could just block someone, i won't end up posting a nasty response to another useless post.  I am an even handed person and believe in the right to free expression.. and the right to avoid that expression if i find it annoying, useless, inflamatory, i.e. Trolling. 

My apologies to the mods if this is an available function that i can't find

Cheers, Dashi

I've looked for a feature on PA that i would love, and may help avoid arguments: Block Member. I would like to block a members posts from my sight, I find a very small minority of members here to be trolls and i just don't want to smell the bait. So if i could just block someone, i won't end up posting a nasty response to another useless post.  I am an even handed person and believe in the right to free expression.. and the right to avoid that expression if i find it annoying, useless, inflamatory, i.e. Trolling. 

My apologies to the mods if this is an available function that i can't find

Cheers, Dashi

It's called 'ignore' function and discussed here:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/301052-how-to-ignore/

It's as good as you will get in terms of blocking someone here. You won't see their replies on your posts or replies anywhere else. However, if another forum member quotes them, their post will appear in the response.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Archived