Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

How to ignore?

navidnavid

How do you ignore a BM?

I searched the help section etc and still haven't a clue

click on your name at the top, then settings then ignore preferences.  remember after you do that you cant read this again so write it down :)

So u wouldnt better still endulge in preggy women and jigsaw puzzles than blocking up members:-) Just like ur "interests"

click on your name at the top, then settings then ignore preferences.  remember after you do that you cant read this again so write it down :)

This.

Ha!!! But now he will.

I have 2 guys on ignore 1 loved up and other who is just stale and dead boring. You can't see their posts but If someone quotes them sadly you get to see them.

Would be great if anyone you had on ignore came up when you posted so others can see who is sick of who. As these guys became more and more ignored they might, yes unlikely, but might, change their attitudes.

Madam, we have already established what you are, now we're simply negotiating the price!

Here is my list of everyone I have on ignore:  ...........

the guys Iike, I want to read their posts

the guys I dont like, I want to read their posts........ I like train-wrecks too and there are some real train wrecks here

Here is my list of everyone I have on ignore: ...........

the guys I dont like, I want to read their posts........ I like train-wrecks too and there are some real train wrecks here

yeah same for me, zero on My ignore list. I am on the forum for fun and galning and sharing information and i actually find it funny when someone talks bad to me here.:) but i you dont have thick skin i can be good to use ignore button.

yeah same for me, zero on My ignore list. I am on the forum for fun and galning and sharing information and i actually find it funny when someone talks bad to me here. :) but i you dont have thick skin i can be good to use ignore button.

okay dude, your on my ignore list, unless you buy me a drink.....I am easy

ok No ploplem, i buy you a ladydrink dakling:P

How JH do you manage to have 8000+ posts in 14 months?  That's like 20 posts a day - every day....

I have everybody on ignore.  I've actually no idea what anybody has written in this thread.  But it is good now.  The place is like my own private forum where I can talk to myself for hours.

Did JH reply in this thread? For some reason I didn't see any of his posts.... ;) hehe

Would be great if anyone you had on ignore came up when you posted so others can see who is sick of who.

Would actually be better if the ignore function were reciprocal - i.e. that placing someone on ignore makes them unable to see your comments and posts as well.

How JH do you manage to have 8000+ posts in 14 months?  That's like 20 posts a day - every day....

Now don't exaggerate............

Its not anything like 20 posts per day, its a mere 18.64 posts per day...................every single day since he joined !

Here is my list of everyone I have on ignore:  ...........

Same here..

Robw

Some BMs like to post ridiculous, shouty YouTube clips in lieu of trying to make intelligent posts articulating their opinions. I ignore those even when I quite like the BM who does it.

But nobody on my ignore list, on any forum ever.

Now don't exaggerate............

Its not anything like 20 posts per day, its a mere 18.64 posts per day...................every single day since he joined !

Noted, I tend to round things up

pass the time in this part of the day, I also have 20 likes a day but not on all my posts 555

I dont take this site so seriously and like to joke around and spend a few hours a day on it, but I do other stuff at the same time

never got the post count thing, who cares, just having fun.   I just need enough to be able to read everything.

Just blocked my first BM due to his persistent gay posts. His last thread with pics was the clincher.

Just blocked my first BM due to his persistent gay posts. His last thread with pics was the clincher.

Oh? JH lost another admirer? ;-)

Archived