Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Page 10 Hotel

Expat46

stayed there for 10 days, 1600 per night without breakfast, 8Mbps in room internet and wifi too. Everything is new...they said they just opened for 3 weeks. bed is hard not too comfortable. A/C didn't work good, had it at 30C and it was freezing like 22C. shower the drain was badly made when they made the shower, you are suppose to make the ground of the shower uneven so the water will run to the corner and into the drain. but my shower it goes to the other side of the drain so the whole time I stayed there it was never dried up. One time I took a long shower and it overflowed it and water was all over the bathroom. I had to take the drain cover off and it was a little better later

The hotel isn't girl friendly, my girl was telling me that the front desk girls look down on her I guess, thinks she is barfine girl and doesn't respect her. I also didn't feel too comfortable every time I bring girls back. internet and wifi didn't work for 2 days. later they found out they need to reboot to modem and it will work fine again, but when it didn't work again I told the night manager to reboot the modem and he said sorry I am not internet expert, I don't know what a modem is, however we will fix it asap tomorrow. bad

all the guys there, night guy, cooking guy, restaurant guy, they are all gay and some LB I think, but they are friendly.

It is a new hotel so I paid it as I go..and every time I paid they never give me receipt. I had to ask the next day.

When I got there I was looking for fitness room like their site said they have, asked the front desk she said it's closed, will be open tomorrow 8 to 8, later asked another clerk again and he said we don't have fitness room yet!!! so no fitness room like they advertised. and the phone line in the room doesn't work, you can't call outside, it will work if you call front desk or room to room, but won't work if you want to call outside!!!! they will dial the call for you and I asked since the phoneline doesn't work...do you charge me for the calls I make? and the night manager guy said hmmm I will check on it for you and get back to you tomorrow.

room is pretty big and everything is new and nice, however nothing got drawer, pc table doesn't have drawer, night stand table doesn't have. tv stand doesn't have. in the bathroom it's the same thing...nothing have a drawer or something that you can put your stuff in..so I just put my stuff on top on tables and stuff.

hotel is about 5 min walk to central festival, 8 min to soi metro....very close to all the actions

when it rain it will flood soi 10, hard to get in and out of hotel....however I borrowed umbrella from them and I broke it...they said don't worry about it...so that was good

I didn't have a good experience there, mainly because of it being not girl friendly, poor services, and not very good attitude toward the girls you are with. I won't go again. after dec 25th it will be back up to the normal price. they opened up a hotel without phone working, internet doesn't work sometimes, not fitness room as advertised and lied about it. Don't think I will go back again

Just checked out from Page 10, Hotel very nice and clean hotel with resonable price, good location close to shopping and beach. Highly recommended since i had a wonderful rest in there. Not noisy at all from my room on the back most importantly your request seems to be so much care and attended. Free wi-fi internet throughout the hotel, good food and genuiue smile and helpful staffs. I will of course come back and stay here when i come to Pattaya.

I guess this "1 post only" member is from Page10 hotel management staff.

By what I'm reading from last reply, this hotel is at the moment with all the noise & phone and fitness not at state as they claim to be, more of a turnoff.

If they don't like barfine girls in their hotel, then they should say so in their emails.

I think moderators or even admin should sent them email to clarify this barfine girls not welcomed issue.

After all, they're the ones losing clients and money with such attitude.

• 2 weeks later...

I only stayed there 3 nights, it was my first trip to Pattaya - the hotel is decent, large rooms, fair priced mini bar, nice shower and bath - I paid something like 1500baht a night.... price now is around 3400 baht a night.

I was there 8th oct - 11th - the upper floors were still being constructed - the bar on the roof top pool was never manned

No problems bringing girls back

No noise problems as some suggested (back facing room) floor 1

My only concern was (although I am partly to blame) - I was meant to check out by 12pm 11th Oct...... being my first trip, taking in the sights, in Pattaya for the first time - this went out the window and I forgot all about it (maybe I should have been prompted by the staff)...... Anyway I turn up to my hotel about 3am on the 12th Oct morning (pissed) - wet as a kipper, there's some heavy rain, siling it down outside

hotel staff: sir, you should have check out 12pm today

Me: huh, ok

hotel staff: sorry we not tell you,

Me: Ok, do you want me to go now

He rings manager, manager tells me to check out, now, at 3am......

Long story short I have to pack all my shit, pissed, at 3 in the morning........

Then find my new hotel, which I have no clue of location......

I start packing, 2 mins later, hotel staff knocks on door with his security guard...

Hi

- They watch me for the next 10 mins or so as if I'm some terrorist.....

- they count my mini bar bill, charge me - and tell me they cannot give change until manager checks it.... wtf - OK - I'm pissed but you are not screwing me over......

But all in all, I'd stop there again, for 15-1800 baht.... not 3500 etc - it's a nice hotel, but now seeing what else is about for less....... I'd never pay the 3500 mark..

I have some pictures that I'll post,

Dominic

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

Only brought one girl back in the 3 nts I was there - did not pay anything for joiner

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

I've since heard from someone who stayed here and the place has a number of issues at the moment, the worst being that it is unlikely to be finished for a good few weeks yet. Other things he mentioned were lack of hot water and the positioning of the hotel on a narrow and busy Soi. The worst, in his opinion, was the lack of training among FOH staff which meant that nothing was resolved quickly and efficiently. If they carry over their current pricing once the hotel is fully functional, it may be worth a try. Until the I imagine it will test your patience.

Excuse me, I would to know about the car parking.

-What's type? (indoor or outdoor)

-How many cars that can park?

Thank You.

it's underground, it's a big lot, maybe 15 cars total can park there

In the standard room I had, there was these wooden curtains? that opened up to the bath, seperating the bathroom from the living space - I thought this was quite cool

I wanted to have a girl bath herself then crawl out of these onto my bed, I had some other perverted thoughts when I first arrived - it never happened

page10_bath.jpg

Instead I got this little bratt spraying me with my deodrant

mardy_arse.jpg

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

Thank you for the answer's MR.ironfist.

But I think the parking estimate 15 cars is less

that not enough in the long weekend such as new year etc.

• 2 weeks later...

I decided to stay at Page 10 for my November trip to Pattaya. Since the question of whether the hotel charges a joiner fee has been asked a few times in this thread, I thought I should point out that on the website's front page it clearly states that there is no "Visitors Fee". Hopefully, the hotel stay turns out OK.

Hi All

Will be staying at Page 10 for 8 nights from the 16th November so will let you know how i find this hotel, Look forward to meeting the aged 30+ women across the road you always get a good peck off an old hen!

Stayed there 2 weeks ago - room 1650 a night - 7ft bed,decent LCD TV & DVD, room was very nice and very functional. Some noise from the bars across the road at night. Very friendly staff - girl friendly with no problems.Internet speed not great the first 2 days but they promptly sent up a cable and things improved immensely. I like the location and the hotel so would stay there at that rate again.