Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Page 10 Hotel

Expat46

Just want to mention a new hotel "Page 10 Hotel" that open this week in Soi 10, down from Second road and opposite Soi Honey.

Staff told me rates was; Standard room B 1.750 - Large room B1.850

Looks very nice, might be noise from the beer bars across the road.

http://page10hotel.com/

Book online here

Looks good. Might have to check it out next trip.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

Looks nice. Might be worth a look

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

Is it my browser or do non of the links (friendly urls) work on this site?...oh apart from the weather one...

mkindy

Lands, parties and leaves...'tis my MO...

A party(or two)...a beer(or three)..a girl(or more)...and a bit of laugh

maybe its just me but is there any links to see the rooms, make enquirys e.t.c ?

but going by the images going through the screen seems nice, any joiner fee's ?

None of the links work and tried it in three different browsers.

'Veni, Vidi, Velcro' - I came, I saw, I stuck around.

When I'm single I like playing the field. You call it picking up hookers. - Jim Norton

Yes, very nice modern decor from the pictures, although someone on a slow connection probably won't be prepared to wait for a 5MB flash video to load. No links except to the weather. I'll assume it's a work in progress.

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

Lots of links work - click on the hotel 10 logo on Left Hand side of page

Nice looking looms but bit expensive I think are they better than Summer Spring which has a pool too?

Lots of links work - click on the Hotel 10 logo on Left Hand side of page

I seems that the webmaster has disappeared up his own arse with this site. Why invent a new non-intuitive interface? I'm sure it might win website of the year at some industry event, but most people will quickly depart in confusion. :Question:

sgu_banner.gif

where did you find the rate quotes? i see when you click on the 10 banner all of the links come down.. but they didnt have prices and no mention of guest privileges...

what is the bar scene like on soi 10?

Edited by joltme1313

Hey, guys

the website work (slowly), you have to click on hotel & restaurants Page 10 logo and all the links come down.

I'm on the ground, I checked it out quickly tonight.(around 0100 AM)

It's located on soi 10 (2nd road side) nearby a beer bar complex with loud music.

The reception girl speak quite good english.

Room rates (promotion rates)

I wonder what the price will be (without promotion) when it's launched.

Studio superior 1,750 baht (breakkie included).

Studio deluxe 1,950 baht (breakkie included).

If you take 6 nights, you get one free.

Free wi-fi internet.

In-room safe.

Breakkie time : 0700 AM - 1030 AM - f*cking time period

If no breakkie, deduct 100 baht.

Edited by benny31

I know some folks like the upscale places, but for me a clean loom, hot shower, and AC. After my first trip, I rented a condo for this trip. A bit more than 1/2 price of Sunshine Res/Hotel Soi 8.

So my month in Pattaya this time, is the price of a week at this place.

"Up to You"

If ya want more info PM me.

Mark

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

I just passed it when they had 'soft opening' this week.

Staff told me these rates.

Web page take year to load here in LOS. No links work.

page10hotel.com

15 Beer bars just across the road - 10 meters up only - with music to around 2;30AM

Bar scene there, front bars have many younger ones dancing on Pole inside the bars,

bars in the back at present have older ladies 30-45.

Also a Isaan singing and sexy dancer show nightly from 8pm - 4 hot chicks. (can go after work):GoldenSmile1:

If booking there, ask for room looking direction 'North Pattaya' or backside - away from the bars!

I feel the rates are high myself, due to possible noise from the bars across the road.

2 other hotel buildings are being built further down the road, completion unknown.

I seems that the webmaster has disappeared up his own arse with this site. Why invent a new non-intuitive interface? I'm sure it might win website of the year at some industry event, but most people will quickly depart in confusion. :Question:

It's a copy of an OLD non-intuitive interface--Microsoft Word 2007. When I got that it took me half an hour to figure out the menu items I wanted only showed up when I clicked on a logo at the upper left.

• 3 weeks later...

Flash seems to be the score with loads of thai websites. If you use flash for navigation you should be shot in the eyes with nail guns!

So many Thai business (hotel, guesthouse etc) sites I've seen are flash only or really poor attempts by someone who barely knows how to make a website let alone make it secure.

With flash, it's often like the designer has said "look how pretty this is" and everyone has just nodded and smiled.

i've just booked a Studio Deluxe for 19 nights over christmas at a discount rate of 1610 per night because of soft opening , normal price should be 3,900

also they are going to charge a 300th joiner fee but i got a email from then telling me that they will waiver that charge .. bonus

It took me a little while to find all the links, but I actually like the site. It's a major step up from many Thai (especially Pattaya) websites. Whether the quality is mirrored in the actual hotel remains to be seen, but the rooms certainly look nice and are reasonably large. I'm not overly familiar with Soi 10 (from memory anyway !) - is it lined with beer bars ? Opening prices seem good for what's on offer - I'll be checking for updates on this thread.

I'm not overly familiar with Soi 10 (from memory anyway !) - is it lined with beer bars ?

Hi

Benny31 said (#13)

It's located on soi 10 (2nd road side) nearby a beer bar complex with loud music.

Expat46 said (#16)

15 Beer bars just across the road - 10 meters up only - with music to around 2;30AM

Bar scene there, front bars have many younger ones dancing on Pole inside the bars,

bars in the back at present have older ladies 30-45.

Also a Isaan singing and sexy dancer show nightly from 8pm - 4 hot chicks. (can go after work)

Hope this helps

Just want to mention a new hotel "Page 10 Hotel" that open this week in Soi 10, down from Second road and opposite Soi Honey.

Staff told me rates was; Standard room B 1.750 - Large room B1.850

Looks very nice, might be noise from the beer bars across the road.

http://page10hotel.com/

I walked by it today, there was a huge sign with "now open" on it. I notice that they had tried to cover up the "special rate of 1,250 baht" on it.

bb69