IGNORED

Page 10 Hotel

Expat46

emailed them and price is 15750 for 10 nights, breakfast included, and that's pay 9 nights, get one night free they said. this is for studio superior

think it's a good deal? I am going to email them if there is any fee if I bring girls back.

so has anyone actually stayed in this hotel? are they girl friendly? how long is this soft opening rate going to last?

also they require you to make full payment when you make the reserveation, I am going to email them that I will pay when I get there, I wonder if they will accept it and still keep my reservation

thai management will require you to make deposit when you make reservation? farlang just you just make payment when you get there?

well they emailed back, saying they require a full payment, but for my case they will need 50% first, then the rest when I get to hotel! well I have never been to the hotel...if I don't like it after a day or two can I get the rest of the money back?

ok this is what I am going to do, 2 days before my arrivial I am going to email them to reserve it, and I won't pay deposit or the full amount see if they will. then when I get there I will just pay 2 days at a time instead of the full amount, and if I don't like the hotel I will just take off.

btw how new is this hotel.....doesn't seem like any BM have stayed there before..also checked other forum and no luck either

they also waved the joiner fee 300 baht...so I guess they are girl friendly...if not they usually charge the fee isn't it

ok this is what I am going to do, 2 days before my arrivial I am going to email them to reserve it, and I won't pay deposit or the full amount see if they will. then when I get there I will just pay 2 days at a time instead of the full amount, and if I don't like the hotel I will just take off.

btw how new is this hotel.....doesn't seem like any BM have stayed there before..also checked other forum and no luck either

they also waved the joiner fee 300 baht...so I guess they are girl friendly...if not they usually charge the fee isn't it

I wouldn,t bother booking-just turn up and negotiate a price-patts is dead at this time. :001_Thank_You5:

I wouldn,t bother booking-just turn up and negotiate a price-patts is dead at this time. :001_Thank_You5:

Sounds good in principle, but dragging (or more to the point scraping) your suitcase up & down the ragged sois of Pattaya after a long & tortuous flight is not fun.

Reception will know that they have you by the balls & will charge accordingly. Plus if you arrive late, the staff are not authorised to give you a discount.

Book a hotel first for a few days, then go looking sans suitcase.

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by El Cata
sgu_banner.gif

I've booked it for 6 nights in early November. Arranged a room facing away from Soi 10, which should avoid the noise problem.

Will post report/photos after I get there.

Thanks for the posts about the management waiving joiner fees - will try for that also. Even with the joiner fees, the introductory price is probably a good value for a good room in such a convenient location.

Veni, vidi, futui. I came, I saw, I f**ked.

I'm here next week, will post photo's and tell you what I think

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

Just checked out from Page 10, hotel very nice and clean hotel with resonable price, good location close to shopping and beach. Highly recommended since i had a wonderful rest in there. Not noisy at all from my room on the back most importantly your request seems to be so much care and attended. Free wi-fi internet throughout the hotel, good food and genuiue smile and helpful staffs. I will of course come back and stay here when i come to Pattaya.

Pardon me if I have my doubts about board members' reports with only 2 or 3 posts. :unsure:

please some reviews about the joiner fee.

to pay or not to pay ?

book now and get 50% discount !!!

but I like to have more reviews of this hotel !

Who has been there already ???

don't find the e mail address of the hotel on their website

someone have the mail address ?

Edited by tomba1790

5bc23fbaa550c_thaibox.gif.69fcc04145d2d7dc5a09f5db98e051d2.gif

Thanks for the website URL but I can't seem to fine the email address on there..

It's [email protected] . Not easy to find on the website. It's via the "maps" tab.

Ipso Facto. QED. What if he wanted to book, but wasn't a BM? He would have booked somewhere else, or still might.

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

please some reviews about the joiner fee.

to pay or not to pay ?...

An email to the hotel stated that the joiner fee was effectively waived.

I've got mail from hotel

---------------------

Dear,

Greeting from Page 10, hotel and thank you very much for your inquiry.

I am pleased to offer our soft opening rate as follow:

Studio Superior THB 1,750 including ABF

Studio Deluxe THB 1,950 including ABF

Long stay promotion : stay 7 nights pay only 6 nights.

The hotel current doesn’t charge for the visitor fee, thus you do not have to pay

for such charge.

Please note that the above rates valid until December 25, 2010 only.

Should you have further query, please feel free to let me know. I hope I would

have opportunity to welcome you to Page 10, hotel soon.

Best regards,

Prangchita (Ann) Yensanan

General Manager

Page 10, hotel

Pattaya, Thailand

365/3 M.10 Pattaya 2nd Road, Soi 10

Nongprue Banglamung, Chonburi 20150

Tel: +66 (0) 38-423-245

Fax: +66 (0) 38-423-249

Cell: +66 (0) 89-449-3371

[email protected]

www.page10hotel.com

5bc23fbaa550c_thaibox.gif.69fcc04145d2d7dc5a09f5db98e051d2.gif

On there web page it says 50% discount !! when actually after taxes and fees its more like 17% added to price !!

False advertising or am i missing something here

:unsure:

1- Select Room »

Room 1

+

ChangePrices for 2 Adults

Hot deal 50% discount

Average

Nightly Price

31.10 GBP

Long Stay Promotion

(-%10) 27.99 GBP

Studio Superior

Selected

Airport Transfer - Airport transfer- Suvarnaphumi Airport

(One Way Transfer)

25.11 GBP

Airport Transfer - Airport transfer- Suvarnaphumi Airport

(Two Way Transfer)

50.22 GBP

Extra bed inclusive of breakfast

12.56 GBP

Average

Nightly Price

34.65 GBP

Long Stay Promotion

(-%10) 31.19 GBP

Studio Deluxe

Pictures : 1

Hot deal 50% discount

Shock promotion 50% discount during soft opening

Studio Superior

A life style studio with 38 sq.m featuring all king size bed with private balcony. The spacious ensuite bathroom with separate bathtub and rain shower as well as walk-in closet attached in the bathroom.

In room ameninities:

- Digital Safety Deposit Box

- Security Door Lock System

- Flat screen TV

- DVD Player

- Free Wi- Fi internet

- Seperate shower and bathtub

- Bathrobe & slipper

- Minibar

- Coffe and & Tea making facilities

- Refrigerator

- Hair dryer

- Weight scale

- Working desk

- Private balcony

- Cable TV

- Room for 2 People (at most 3 People can stay)

- App. Room Size : 38 m2

Beds in the Room

- 1 x King

2- Review & Continue »

Check In Check Out

November 29, 2010 December 13, 2010

Room 1

Hot deal 50% discount - Studio Superior

27.99 GBP x 14 Nights 391.80 GBP

Subtotal 391.80 GBP

Taxes & Fees :

10 % 39.18 GBP

VAT (Value Added Tax)

7 % 27.43 GBP

Total After Taxes 458.40 GBP

Grand Total 458.40 GBP

Total deposit to be paid 458.40 GBP

To be paid at the property 0.00 GBP

Currency :

I'm here next week, will post photo's and tell you what I think

I'm considering Page 10 for part of my November trip - I look forward to your comments.

what is the bar scene like on soi 10?

There are bars on the corner and across 2nd rd. I stayed at the SEA VIEW on SOI 10, and the construction noise was undelievable. 7 AM jackhammers, SATURDAY AND SUNDAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK.

More COWBELL!

There are bars on the corner and across 2nd rd. I stayed at the SEA VIEW on SOI 10, and the construction noise was undelievable. 7 AM jackhammers, SATURDAY AND SUNDAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK.

I'm not familiar with the layout of Soi 10...where is Page 10 in relation to Sawasdee Sea View ? Also, when did you stay there ? I hate construction noise on a holiday - late nights and jackhammers at 7 am are not a good combination !

Page 10 was not open in July when I was there, but I think it is about 50 to 75 yard/meters from second rd. Going west next is the EASTINY, then SAWASDEE SEA VIEW. All these buildings are on the north side of SOI 10. The construction is on 2 buildings on the south side of the SOI. They were also clearing a lot next to the SAWASDEE SEA VIEW.

Find someplace in LK Metro, its the only area that doesnt flood. When SOI DIANA is knee deep, LK Metro is high and dry.

More COWBELL!