Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

All Inclusive and Buffet foods

Hi Guys

Just 1 question for you ex pats or frequent holiday makers to the LOS

What i am after is peoples views on buffet restaurants, for lunch and evening meals..I am not after the Thai ones, more like the ones in the hotels around pattaya

As i have got me mum and nice comeing over for 13 days, its my treat/holiday to them both,its there 1st time to Thailand,,,

I know the expensive ones, just after some cheaper ones in between

Thanks in advance

Dirty

Hi Guys

Just 1 question for you ex pats or frequent holiday makers to the LOS

What i am after is peoples views on buffet restaurants, for lunch and evening meals..I am not after the Thai ones, more like the ones in the hotels around pattaya

As i have got me mum and nice comeing over for 13 days, its my treat/holiday to them both,its there 1st time to Thailand,,,

I know the expensive ones, just after some cheaper ones in between

Thanks in advance

Dirty

Here's an inexpensive "in-between" option. BM akuza brought me to this great little Korean BBQ buffet place at Royal Garden Mall called Red Kimchi. Had a wide selection of fresh meat, seafood, poultry, a respectable sushi bar and salad bar and even a dessert section. The meat alone did it for me. Best meal I had in Pattaya at a fraction of the cost of what I paid elsewhere. Plus the buffet comes with bottomless drinks. Best of all it's only THB299 during lunch time and THB329 after. Enjoy.

GoGo Dog is the man to ask

See this thread best info for the Thai BBQs

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

I had a buffet dinner in, I think, the Apex hotel, on the East side of 2nd road just North of Soi Diana Inn.

A very long buffet with both western and asian food, an assortment of desserts, and coffee or tea included (other beverages available for purchase) 180 baht.

The only downside for me was that it is not air conditioned.

Here's an inexpensive "in-between" option. BM akuza brought me to this great little Korean BBQ buffet place at Royal Garden Mall called Red Kimchi. Had a wide selection of fresh meat, seafood, poultry, a respectable sushi bar and salad bar and even a dessert section. The meat alone did it for me. Best meal I had in Pattaya at a fraction of the cost of what I paid elsewhere. Plus the buffet comes with bottomless drinks. Best of all it's only THB299 during lunch time and THB329 after. Enjoy.

The service was excellent at Red Kimchi. Their young staff was so very polite and eager to serve.

FYI, rather than eat the pre-made sushi sitting at the buffet, you can ask them to make fresh sushi. I believe there's no extra charge, but ask to be sure.

Hi Guys

Thanks for the information and replys

Will check out some of the restaurants/buffets in 3 weeks

Dirty

I had a buffet dinner in, I think, the Apex hotel, on the East side of 2nd road just North of Soi Diana Inn.

A very long buffet with both western and asian food, an assortment of desserts, and coffee or tea included (other beverages available for purchase) 180 baht.

The only downside for me was that it is not air conditioned.

I 100% agree with you on the Apex. Really good food for the price. They also have a Thai barbecue station with grilled chicken skewers and prawns.

Benihana brunch buffet on Sundays. Forgot the price, but the best breakfast I ever had.

:001_Sawasdee: Can you please tell me where is this location? :001_Thank_You5: in front.Cheers

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Captains Corner does a good all you can eat buffet with your choice of meat, chicken and seafood. Also salad bar and selection of hot Thai foods. Think it is 395 baht but you can have a good feed here with it all cooked fresh to order.

:001_Sawasdee: Can you please tell me where is this location? :001_Thank_You5: in front.Cheers

Inside the Royal Garden Plaza Shopping Center. Enter on Beach Road side and go upstairs, I think it's the second floor. Really not sure about the price, something at 1000 Baht including half a bottle of wine. Fresh buffet with all kinds of stuff, prepared to perfection at your table. Excellent deserts, sweet pancakes made to order, etc. Free cocktails. I can not recommend to take a thai girl there, let her sleep and go with some friends. ;-)

Inside the Royal Garden Plaza Shopping Center. Enter on Beach Road side and go upstairs, I think it's the second floor. Really not sure about the price, something at 1000 Baht including half a bottle of wine. Fresh buffet with all kinds of stuff, prepared to perfection at your table. Excellent deserts, sweet pancakes made to order, etc. Free cocktails. I can not recommend to take a thai girl there, let her sleep and go with some friends. ;-)

:001_Sawasdee: I'm friendly surprised to get a Hesse voice,give me a good advice in English. :001_Thank_You5: so much,because look for good places to bring my boss there,he visit me for 3 days down here.If we meet in Nov.here i invite you for some beer mate.Cheers

:001_Sawasdee: I'm friendly surprised to get a Hesse voice,give me a good advice in English. :001_Thank_You5: so much,because look for good places to bring my boss there,he visit me for 3 days down here.If we meet in Nov.here i invite you for some beer mate.Cheers

Try first. I have not been there quite a long time. I'll be coming to Pattaya Sep, 27 - Oct, 5 and will spend my only Sunday morning at Benihana. I hope everything is unchanged.

Try first. I have not been there quite a long time. I'll be coming to Pattaya Sep, 27 - Oct, 5 and will spend my only Sunday morning at Benihana. I hope everything is unchanged.

:001_Sawasdee: Hi,i'm sorry that we can't meet.May be an other time.Cheers

Is that far from Soi 8?