IGNORED

All Inclusive and Buffet foods

Because it's the worst food in Pattaya

Bullshit, the Lek is a 110 baht breakfast buffet. It has western foods, Thai foods, salads, fruits, breads, desserts, fruit drinks and coffee. I only eat their occassionally because it is convenient to drop in eat (no waiting) and get on with your business. It has never advertised it was a gourmet or British Brekkie facility. What I would like to know is if it is this awful why is it always so busy?

Out of the inexpensive buffet breakfasts my favotite choice is the Bella Express because of the quality and air conditioning.

Edited by gerry53

Captains Corner does a good all you can eat buffet with your choice of meat, chicken and seafood. Also salad bar and selection of hot Thai foods. Think it is 395 baht but you can have a good feed here with it all cooked fresh to order.

Agreed capt corner is great last time had 4 plates of bbq, could barely walk out of there by the end....

• 1 month later...

Poseidon in Jomtien, 165 ThB, from 8 a.m. till 1.30 p.m.

I'll second this for the best value buffet I have experience in my many years in Pattaya. Another great one is at Anton's on Naklua Road--perhaps 500 meters from the Dolphin roundabout. Excellent meat festival German buffet at about 200 baht or so. Starts about 6 pm nightly iirc.

Edited by expatdude