Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Thai BBQ

ricardobucky

Can anyone tell me where i can find one of those little thai BBQs where its eat all you want for like 99thb to 150thb sounds excellant value and should make a good evening. Think theres one on third road at the top of the hill, where is this nrth or south of third road? Any info?

Can anyone tell me where i can find one of those little thai BBQs where its eat all you want for like 99thb to 150thb sounds excellant value and should make a good evening. Think theres one on third road at the top of the hill, where is this nrth or south of third road? Any info?

I went to one with some other BM's last September. Sorry, I can't remember the name of it but it was on South Pattaya Rd, on the South side about half-way between sukumvit Road and 2nd Rd. BM Gogo dog is our resident eat all you can BBQ expert and I'm sure that he can tell you more.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

No mate that is the street stalls, the Thai BBQ im talking about from what i gather has a range of meets and fish etc which you cook on your own little personal BBQ at your table, or at least i think thats what its like but maybe some of the BMS can tell me more?

Is this thai BBQ skewers of BBQ pork/chicken/beef that I am seeing pics of everywhere?

No, at these places you have a selection of meat, fish and vegetables that you cook at your table on water heated skillets.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

I went to one with some other BM's last September. Sorry, I can't remember the name of it but it was on South Pattaya Rd, on the South side about half-way between sukumvit Road and 2nd Rd. BM Gogo dog is our resident eat all you can BBQ expert and I'm sure that he can tell you more.

LOL, here are six to choose from.

My favourite at the moment is Ninja, it's set back about 50M from South Pattaya Road about 200M West of Sukhumvit.

There is another on South Pattaya Road called Geng, its about 200M East of Third Road.

One called Champ on Soi Bongkot about 100M from South Pattaya Road. My second favourite at the moment.

Another on Third Road about 200M South of North Pattaya Road.

One just off second Road, take the second right after Central Centre (many people know this as BigC). Wide choice of food here.

There is another on Third road on the left just before the flyover.

Super info gogo dog! How would i go about getting to ninja from sy pattaya south road and second road intersection is there a bhat bus and is there any shops or signs where ill no to hop off the bhat bus? Also which one do you think would be best for me as i dont do shell fish due to alergery? Thanks for the info chum

Edited by ricardobucky

LOL, here are six to choose from.

My favourite at the moment is Ninja, it's set back about 50M from South Pattaya Road about 200M West of Sukhumvit.

There is another on South Pattaya Road called Geng, its about 200M East of Third Road.

One called Champ on Soi Bongkot about 100M from South Pattaya Road. My second favourite at the moment.

One just off second Road, take the second right after Central Centre (many people know this as BigC). Wide choice of food here.

We need to do another night out at the buffet again Gogo. Although Vientianne for the money, I think would probably be a bit more fun, I remember the desserts were wicked awesome.

Good to see your still about the board ackademic, any info on location for any of the above mate

Good to see your still about the board ackademic, any info on location for any of the above mate

Back in one of the Addicts Dinner Club posts, we had a review on Vientianne, its a massive place. The dishes are priced very modestly, so its the kind of place where everyone can order 3 or 4 dishes, and just share with each other. When you have a decent group of people like we did, it is damn near a buffet with the amount of food you get.

Everything is hot off the cooker to boot, and they have the biggest variety of food from Issan, Thai, Vietnamese, Laotian, Burmese, pretty much anything you can think of. So for sure a great place to take the girls.

I know how to get there driving, but Gogo knows the street names better then I do. Worth a visit in my opinion for sure.

And Thanks ricardo, I've been about just relaxing with the family for the most part as of late up till now.

I did this up in Chiang Mai twice, both times EXCELLENT! Will do again!

Eat. Down. South.

This is a great one and always go there with friends when theres a holiday day. Couldnt believe the amount of choice and quality of food when I first went. Its 99% Thai as have only seen 3 or 4 farang every time I've gone. Easy to find as well as its about a 30 second walk from 2nd road

My understanding of women goes only as far as the pleasures.

-- Michael Caine (Alfie, 1966)

gogodog mentioned my favourite, its in soi1 second road, just past Big C. its called Sampan, a great selection of food, including sushi rolls and pork buns, they grill the fish/prawns/squid for you and it even has flavours of ice cream all for 129 baht. they have a thai band as well.

Super info gogo dog! How would i go about getting to ninja from sy pattaya south road and second road intersection is there a bhat bus and is there any shops or signs where ill no to hop off the bhat bus? Also which one do you think would be best for me as i dont do shell fish due to alergery? Thanks for the info chum

If you are at that junction get on a songthew heading East on South Pattaya Road. Get off at the large sign for Big C. All the barbecues have a variety of meat, your best bets are probably Ninja and the one just off 2nd road I mentioned previously.

This is a great one and always go there with friends when theres a holiday day. Couldnt believe the amount of choice and quality of food when I first went. Its 99% Thai as have only seen 3 or 4 farang every time I've gone. Easy to find as well as its about a 30 second walk from 2nd road

I like this Restaurant too

All you can eat for 109 Bath

See below

post-23847-1239048854_thumbjpg

post-23847-1239048865_thumbjpg

post-23847-1239048874_thumbjpg

post-23847-1239048887_thumbjpg

post-23847-1239048951_thumbjpg

post-23847-1239048966_thumbjpg

post-23847-1239049055_thumbjpg

Went past this today, it's now a pile of rubble.

Went there with a thai girl it is a great place to go!!

Head towards soi one and you will see a bunch of busses on the left side of the soi, walk around 100 metres up

http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/?Wz2RUPatkcuCHDAA

Think that is the one I went to.

Had a great chilled out time,untill I chucked me noodles in and they spread everywhere!Thai lady not happy....as it was the second time lol :GrinNod1:

noodles.jpg

• 1 month later...

Updated list 21/05/2009

Ninja, it's set back about 50M from South Pattaya Road about 200M West of Sukhumvit.

Another branch Of Ninja on Third Road about 800M South of North Pattaya Road. Currently my favourite barbecue.

One just off second Road, turn right just after the Shell petrol station. Wide choice of food here.

• 5 months later...

Will try the BBQ at soi 1 saisong close to Big C in a few days. Did this BBQ buffet once at a restaurant for 99Bath at PattayaTai between third road and Sukhumvit, forget the name but was really delicious. As my memorie is correct it is right here http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/?PFtRUCmrkcmD8CAA

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• 2 months later...

great info guys, been looking for a place like this for up comming trip. ThankGod1.gif