Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

After 6 years of BareBacking i Just Got My Results Back.

stephen_l

NOT SURE WHO IS MORE PATHETIC YOU OR THE GIRLS WHO ALLOWED YOU TO DO IT

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

spot on Daveo :10of10Score:

couldnt agree more

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

i agree....i really would have no sympathy for guys who engage in this type of behavior and contract HIV...sorry if this upsets anyone.

it would be like putting five bullets in the chamber!

i agree....i really would have no sympathy for guys who engage in this type of behavior and contract HIV...sorry if this upsets anyone.

it would be like putting five bullets in the chamber!

Does not upset me because i come up negative, yes its pathetic to bareback so long but my barebacking days are over. Now that i know i have chlamydia i will clean it up before any more sex.

I wonder how many bar girls have diseases and keep barebacking so they still get an income, people make their own choices to bareback or not, as the saying goes it takes 2 to tango. All of those girls are bar girls so they should have a check up very often if they dont then they dont care about their health just as i did not for so long.

I just googled chlamydia and it says it can be transmitted from oral sex which i get a bbbj many times each holiday and i know most of us do it but i had no symptoms at all has anybody else had it? what was your symptoms? does it mean every one of us should have a chlamydia test after a bbbj just in case we could transmit it to the next girl who gives us a bbbj because we do cum in the girls mouth.

Edited by stephen_l

Does not upset me because i come up negative, yes its pathetic to bareback so long but my barebacking days are over. Now that i know i have chlamydia i will clean it up before any more sex.

I wonder how many bar girls have diseases and keep barebacking so they still get an income, people make their own choices to bareback or not, as the saying goes it takes 2 to tango. All of those girls are bar girls so they should have a check up very often if they dont then they dont care about their health just as i did not for so long.

Glad you've come to your senses and stopped barebacking but your quote 'All of those girls are bar girls so they should have a check up very often if they dont then they dont care about their health' is a bit naive, as a lot of the girls aren't tested by the bar they work for and will not pay for themselves to get tested as they believe they have better things to spend their money on. Do you really think that the girl in your avatar gale as I pronounce it(keaw or kaew as she spells her name) gets tested by her bar every month?

I'd like to think that she does get tested either by the bar or by herself as she's one of the more clued up bar girls I've met.

Glad you've come to your senses and stopped barebacking but your quote 'All of those girls are bar girls so they should have a check up very often if they dont then they dont care about their health' is a bit naive, as a lot of the girls aren't tested by the bar they work for and will not pay for themselves to get tested as they believe they have better things to spend their money on. Do you really think that the girl in your avatar gale as I pronounce it(keaw or kaew as she spells her name) gets tested by her bar every month?

I'd like to think that she does get tested either by the bar or by herself as she's one of the more clued up bar girls I've met.

The girl in my avatar i did not have sex with so i am not sure i just took her photo at random, but dont you think it should be law that if a bar employs a girl they should have her checked every month and pay for it too?

I'm very happy for you. I must admit that I hate it when people post about how many times/years they've been barebacking without contracting HIV. The ones who get the bad news never post about it, food for thought. When I read such posts I think of the man who jumped off the top of a skyscraper, as he went past each floor he was heard to say "So far, so good. so far so good............................."

Two of my long term friends were amongst the unlucky ones (both heterosexual, none IV drug user etc.) and contracted HIV from unprotected sex with Thai bar girls. We must all make our own choices but having all the information, the stuff you don't want to hear about as well as the stuff that you do want to hear about is key to making the correct choice.

The reason i got the check now is because of this health section which i never read before a few weeks ago so i am happy i have read other peoples experiences but i do apologise if i have offended anyone i just was happy with the result and wanted to share it with people. Some people use a street crossing and get killed by a drunk who drives through a red light and others who jay walk all the time and survive its just luck. BTW i posted a multi quote before but i am not sure how to use it, cant see it on here.

A good trick before you take them out of the bar, ask them if ok boom boom no condom, if they say ok you know they may have some STD, then is your choice if you go with them, personally I wouldn't and I used to use that very trick.

same as daveo...

a girl once asking me if i wanted to use a condom...killed the mood completly :Circle_Sharks:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

You did 200 girls anal bareback ?

Just as well you were clear, think how many life's you would have changed for the worse.

KETAMINE JUST SAY NEIGH

A good trick before you take them out of the bar, ask them if ok boom boom no condom, if they say ok you know they may have some STD, then is your choice if you go with them, personally I wouldn't and I used to use that very trick.

But I thought most of them are happy to go without? This seems like a good method though although it would kind of make me look a bit dirtier. Id ask her 'do you like to use a condom?' and if she says anything along the lines of 'don't have to if you don't want' or 'up to you' then id back right off.

Thing is say you decide at that point you don't want to go with her how do you fob her off now you have decided you don't want her? The only thing I can think of without saying straight up 'ok no boom boom you too dirty' is maybe ask for her number and say youll be back later or will text her. What do you lot do?

Edited by kopite

it is hard to contract HIV from vaginal sex. However it only takes one time.

1:204 people in Thailand are now HIV positive - thats a VERY high ratio.

If I were you I would be thinking I had used up 8 or my 9 lives and would bag up now. Sods Law is a strange thing!

Okay - sorry, I have to call shenanigans on this number. The actual ratio is much worse - from Avert.org:

Thailand, though, is also a reminder that success can be relative. Its well funded, politically supported and comprehensive prevention programmes have saved millions of lives, reducing the number of new HIV infections from 143,000 in 1991 to 19,000 in 2003. Nonetheless, more than one-in-100 adults in this country of 65 million people is infected with HIV, and AIDS has become a leading cause of death.

Slightly more than 1:100. Bag-up, boys!

Avert.org page on Thailand & HIV - currently updated

Avert.org page with South East Asia HIV & AIDS Statistics - published 20 July 2010

my first ever aids test yesterday. all clear. they have a great on the spot 300baht test now which is 99percent accurate. not bad. better than sending samples off to be mixed up or in some cases the tests not being done at all.

Thats damn good value for a check Mike. Is the clinic in Patts?

Its called common sense isn't it.

Slightly more than 1:100. Bag-up, boys!

Actually 1:100 000 per encounter, for a random hetrosexual encounter in LOS.

Some people on this forum need a lesson in introductory stats, before making silly assertions.

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

Some people on this forum need a lesson in introductory stats, before making silly assertions.

Of course that would include all the encounters with BG's that don't have HIV and therefore couldn't possibly pass it on as well as all the encounters where condoms are used which greatly reduces the risk. I suppose the lesson is that statistics can be presented in many different ways and still be 'true' I think another way of looking at it is that perhaps one shouldn't be dazzled by either large nor small odds.

I gave up trying to play the game of statistics when it comes to HIV long ago, I got fed up with finding statistics that backed up my opinions on the risks no matter what my opinions might have been at any time. Do a google search on HIV being hard to contract for heterosexuals and you'll find all the supporting evidence you'll ever need to let your mind be at ease. Google on the risks and you'll end up paranoid.

There's so much rubbish out there ranging from Government advertising campaigns that exagerated the risks so much that it has now rebounded on them to people who'll claim that it's impossible to contract unless.............

These days I trust my personal experience and observations more. All the girls in the next village who've died of it, all the men who've died of it. It's amazing how many long term ex-pats know about guys who've contracted it. Of course then there's my two friends.

My personal conclusion to it all could be summed up as 'bag up and don't worry about it'

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

Of course that would include all the encounters with BG's that don't have HIV and therefore couldn't possibly pass it on as well as all the encounters where condoms are used which greatly reduces the risk. I suppose the lesson is that statistics can be presented in many different ways and still be 'true' I think another way of looking at it is that perhaps one shouldn't be dazzled by either large nor small odds.

I take your point. I was simply stating the odds given the figures; 1% prevalence & 0.001% hetrosexual transmission rate. I agree that the 'facts' are hard to come by. Like global warming, the issue has become politicised, but the consensus in pretty clear in the field, even though there is (a rarely quoted) uncertainty as there is in every statistical measurement.

There's so much rubbish out there ranging from Government advertising campaigns that exagerated the risks so much that it has now rebounded on them to people who'll claim that it's impossible to contract unless.............

Yes, there's a sense of HIV apathy after the dearth of campaigns in the 90s, but the HIV virus does not care about campaigns. Of course the media realise that the HIV no longer has the shock value that it previously had, so concentrate on the latest scare story.

These days I trust my personal experience and observations more. All the girls in the next village who've died of it, all the men who've died of it. It's amazing how many long term ex-pats know about guys who've contracted it. Of course then there's my two friends.

Personal experience / observations, otherwise known as anecdotes, have long since fallen out of favour & have been replaced by randomised controlled trials, which 'filter out' these anecdotes. I know first hand that these anecdotes have an infinitely greater impact on the psyche than the science, which goes a long way in explaining the general public's distrust of modern science / technology.

My personal conclusion to it all could be summed up as 'bag up and don't worry about it'

I couldn't have put it better myself!

Edited by El Cata
sgu_banner.gif

You did 200 girls anal bareback ?

Just as well you were clear, think how many life's you would have changed for the worse.

20 not 200

Not making a silly assertion - that quote was directly from Avert's current page on Thailand. They assembled the stats, so I'm trusting their quote.

Not making a silly assertion - that quote was directly from Avert's current page on Thailand. They assembled the stats, so I'm trusting their quote.

I assume that you're talking about the figures here, please provide a link in future:

http://www.avert.org/aids-hiv-south-east-asia.htm

The prevalence is ~1:100 (or 1.4%), but the transmission rate per encounter is 1:1000, which is what I based my figures on. The probability of contracting HIV from vaginal penetrative sex with a random woman in Thailand is

1: 100 000.

Edited by El Cata
sgu_banner.gif

Thats damn good value for a check Mike. Is the clinic in Patts?

is a clinnic in pattaya on thappraya rd about 500m down from the number 1 go go bar. might start a thread on this.

I agree with Dr. Winston during times I've had HIV scares I could find volumes of information supporting low risk and high risk scenarios and decided I just would bag up and not try to guess who is right. Something to keep in mind is the OP might be one of the lucky ones that has strong HIV resistance genetically. Perhaps he did come across a girl that had HIV that for the vast majority of us would have infected us but for him did not. You can't take the stories of one person's luck/success not using condoms as validation that it will work for you. We all have different DNA and proclivities towards ease of infection. It's much better to bag up rather than the short time thrill of barbacking paired against a possible lifetime of living wit hHIV.

Personal experience / observations, otherwise known as anecdotes, have long since fallen out of favour & have been replaced by randomised controlled trials, which 'filter out' these anecdotes. I know first hand that these anecdotes have an infinitely greater impact on the psyche than the science, which goes a long way in explaining the general public's distrust of modern science / technology.

Well they're anacdotes from the perspective of an outsider but not for those ditrectly involved. Telling a 19 year old girl that her ex-boyfriend was HIV+ (He'd asked me to) and seeing her in tears later that day because she'd just found out that she was to is pretty convincing when you experience it first hand although anecdotal as soon as the memory is shared.

Good point about those randomised controlled trials. By it's nature 'controlled' means that they take place in situations a million milesd away from the mayhem of Pattaya where, drinks, drugs, other STD's, multiple partners are all potential or even likely co-factors. My point is I wouldn't take the statistics gleaned from these trials as bering particularly relevent for mongering in Thailand.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel