IGNORED

After 6 years of BareBacking i Just Got My Results Back.

stephen_l

I had a blood test for Hiv Hep b and c, Syphilis and a piss test for a couple of other things. Anyway i got a phone call from the doctor today and told me he needs to talk to me, i thought oh shit i have got Hiv. Here is my list of bare backing in the last 6 years. virginal sex at least 30 times anal about 20 times and bbbj at least 100 times why would i not be Hiv positive maybe even hep c. So you guys would most likely know the result, what a stupid prick i must of been to do such a foolish and dumb thing, even knowing the risks especially in pattaya of all places.

I had a blood test for Hiv Hep b and c, Syphilis and a piss test for a couple of other things. Anyway i got a phone call from the doctor today and told me he needs to talk to me, i thought oh shit i have got Hiv. Here is my list of bare backing in the last 6 years. virginal sex at least 30 times anal about 20 times and bbbj at least 100 times why would i not be Hiv positive maybe even hep c. So you guys would most likely know the result, what a stupid prick i must of been to do such a foolish and dumb thing, even knowing the risks especially in pattaya of all places.

Have you had the result yet?? I hope if you have not it is not what you think. It could just be that you have calmidia and need treatment for that.

Loving it on Soi 6

i hope your ok,heath is the most important thing in the world,not my job to lecture you hope for you own sake and the girls you have barebacked you ok take it easy

Have you had the result yet?? I hope if you have not it is not what you think. It could just be that you have calmidia and need treatment for that.

I was shitting myself and you called it perfectly it was only chlamydia, 10 days treatment and it will be gone. Can you believe it? is it that hard to get hiv? my bare backing days are over i have been given a lifeline here.I even got a good result for my prostate which is good too.

I was shitting myself and you called it perfectly it was only chlamydia, 10 days treatment and it will be gone. Can you believe it? is it that hard to get hiv? my bare backing days are over i have been given a lifeline here.I even got a good result for my prostate which is good too.

That is great news. Not that I would take the risk but I think it is hard to get HIV from straight sex as you need a cut to get off her. I hear anal is far more likely in a gay situation to give you it as a samll tear in skin can let semen in.

Loving it on Soi 6

That is great news. Not that I would take the risk but I think it is hard to get HIV from straight sex as you need a cut to get off her. I hear anal is far more likely in a gay situation to give you it as a samll tear in skin can let semen in.

Yeah thanks, no gay sex only girls but i have had blood on my dick due to periods and pissed razor blades once is that chlamydia? amazing i did not get anything else i thought i was a gonna.

your one lucky guy. buy a lottery ticket

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

my first ever aids test yesterday. all clear. they have a great on the spot 300baht test now which is 99percent accurate. not bad. better than sending samples off to be mixed up or in some cases the tests not being done at all.

Nice to hear you came out relatively clean mate. Still though how comes you never got tested before after previous barebacks?

my first ever aids test yesterday. all clear. they have a great on the spot 300baht test now which is 99percent accurate. not bad. better than sending samples off to be mixed up or in some cases the tests not being done at all.

Good news hope it stays negative.

it is hard to contract HIV from vaginal sex. However it only takes one time.

1:204 people in Thailand are now HIV positive - thats a VERY high ratio.

If I were you I would be thinking I had used up 8 or my 9 lives and would bag up now. Sods Law is a strange thing!

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

If I were you I would be thinking I had used up 8 or my 9 lives and would bag up now. Sods Law is a strange thing!

Believe me i will be bagging up from now on and keep my 9th life.

Someone is looking down on you pal!

As it only takes ONE time for you to catch it, I'd seriously have a re-think in what you do from now on mate, If not for yourself, for the girls also

Peace

Hi Guys,

There is so much info' available online these days., so easy to keep yourself informed and thus safer..........

Not so, although that is one of the methods of transmission during intercourse:

"If a woman with HIV has sexual intercourse without a condom, HIV could get into the man's body through a sore patch on his penis or by getting into his urethra (the tube that runs down the penis) or the inside of his foreskin (if he has one).

Any contact with blood during sex increases the chance of infection. For example, there may be blood in the vagina if intercourse occurs during a woman's period. Some sexually transmitted diseases – such as herpes and gonorrhoea – can also raise the risk of HIV transmission."

Sorry, that ratio actually reads as 50% of the population as having AIDS. A typo? Various statistics floating around the Web, I generally see estimates of around 600,000 infected persons out of a population of >6 million. The UK Government travel advice is

"In the 2008 Report on the Global AIDS Epidemic the UNAIDS/WHO Working Group estimated that 600,000 adults in Thailand were living with HIV, 1.4% of the adult population compared to 0.2% in the UK. "

The Thai Government has actually been very proactive in education about AIDS, treating AIDS sufferers, and AIDS prevention. Even so, in the total population, 1:100 is still a 1% percent chance of catching AIDS, which to me is still scarily high. Increase that risk by any factor you can imagine for places like Pattaya.

But, I would always advise using a condom regardless of any Stat's even in your home Country - it's a disease that you only catch once......

Keep safe.

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

I have read that if you have a foreskin you have 7 times more chance of getting hiv.

I shit my self every time i have a test and thats at least twice a year, i would of been a wreck after six years of bare backing. lucky man.

Hi Guys,

There is so much info' available online these days., so easy to keep yourself informed and thus safer..........

Not so, although that is one of the methods of transmission during intercourse:

"If a woman with HIV has sexual intercourse without a condom, HIV could get into the man's body through a sore patch on his penis or by getting into his urethra (the tube that runs down the penis) or the inside of his foreskin (if he has one).

Any contact with blood during sex increases the chance of infection. For example, there may be blood in the vagina if intercourse occurs during a woman's period. Some sexually transmitted diseases – such as herpes and gonorrhoea – can also raise the risk of HIV transmission."

Sorry, that ratio actually reads as 50% of the population as having AIDS. A typo? Various statistics floating around the Web, I generally see estimates of around 600,000 infected persons out of a population of >6 million. The UK Government travel advice is

"In the 2008 Report on the Global AIDS Epidemic the UNAIDS/WHO Working Group estimated that 600,000 adults in Thailand were living with HIV, 1.4% of the adult population compared to 0.2% in the UK. "

The Thai Government has actually been very proactive in education about AIDS, treating AIDS sufferers, and AIDS prevention. Even so, in the total population, 1:100 is still a 1% percent chance of catching AIDS, which to me is still scarily high. Increase that risk by any factor you can imagine for places like Pattaya.

But, I would always advise using a condom regardless of any Stat's even in your home Country - it's a disease that you only catch once......

Keep safe.

Perthie

How can 1:204 be 50%???

Its actually around 0.5% but I agree your 1.5% may well be closer.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

In another thread there was a post saying some non profit organisation carried out HIV testing in Pattaya last year and It was shown to be regressing. I couldn't find any links to that but still it's not worth the risk.

On how do catch it though thanks for posting that info. I'm more worried about things like herpes than HIV.

Did you bang your head this morning Perthie? :P

1% (or 1.5%, but lets take your figure) is the infected population, not the chance of contracting HIV. That would imply having sex with an HIV infected individual has a 100% transmission rate. The often quoted transmission rate per encounter is around 0.001%. That means that the probability of contracting HIV from sex with a random individual in Thailand is 0.00001% or 1 in 100 000.

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by El Cata
sgu_banner.gif

Did you bang your head this morning Perthie? :P

1% (or 1.5%, but lets take your figure) is the infected population, not the chance of contracting HIV. That would imply having sex with an HIV infected individual has a 100% transmission rate. The often quoted transmission rate per encounter is around 0.001%. That means that the probability of contracting HIV from sex with a random individual in Thailand is 0.00001% or 1 in 100 000.

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

I always bang my head in the morning - it comes from working night shift - usually I'm banging my head on the steering wheel as I drive home, trying to stay awaketongue.gif. I'm a little more awake now and see your point on the stat's, obviously I need a bit more coffee when I wake up before I try to engage my typing fingers.... So, if I have this straight in my head now, at an arguable 1% infection rate, 1 in 100 Thais have HIV but the transmission risk is substantially less at 1:100,000. Got it, thanks for pointing out my inadequate mathsbiggrin.gif. I'm still going to be bagging-up in Pattaya nevertheless.

Cheers mate

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

I always bang my head in the morning - it comes from working night shift - usually I'm banging my head on the steering wheel as I drive home, trying to stay awaketongue.gif. I'm a little more awake now and see your point on the stat's, obviously I need a bit more coffee when I wake up before I try to engage my typing fingers.... So, if I have this straight in my head now, at an arguable 1% infection rate, 1 in 100 Thais have HIV but the transmission risk is substantially less at 1:100,000. Got it, thanks for pointing out my inadequate mathsbiggrin.gif. I'm still going to be bagging-up in Pattaya nevertheless.

Cheers mate

Perthie

Transmission rate 1:100,000? i must be up to 99,999 by now i will be bagging up from now on.

Thats good news. Now all you need to do is contact the 150 people you barebacked and have them tested for Chlamydia. Another good reason to use a condom.

Glad to hear it was nothing serious. Your first OP had me worried.

I'm very happy for you. I must admit that I hate it when people post about how many times/years they've been barebacking without contracting HIV. The ones who get the bad news never post about it, food for thought. When I read such posts I think of the man who jumped off the top of a skyscraper, as he went past each floor he was heard to say "So far, so good. so far so good............................."

Two of my long term friends were amongst the unlucky ones (both heterosexual, none IV drug user etc.) and contracted HIV from unprotected sex with Thai bar girls. We must all make our own choices but having all the information, the stuff you don't want to hear about as well as the stuff that you do want to hear about is key to making the correct choice.

• Like 3

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel