IGNORED

The Jolly Friar

China Garden

I was going to order a delivery tonight, but the number is just a recorded message, have you start deliveries yet?

http://www.jollyfriarpattaya.com/Gallery.htm

Looks like its going to have to be Gooses, and i hate there hard chips.

Hi,

Yes we do delivery and our phone number is 038 415 402. We open 12 midday and close 2 am.

AAAAA.jpg

Take-Away-Menu-Page-1.jpg

Edited by Jolly Friar

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• China Garden

• Edge

• Cnut the lesser

• Chris P Bacon

A quick post to say the restaurant will be closed 19th April for Songkran, I know its a pain finding places eat on this day but we must give our Thai staff time to celebrate this important day, we are open on the 18th April & 20th April as per usual.

cheers,

Ian & staff

• 1 month later...

Just to let you all know that on 30th May 2012 I sold the Lone Star & Jolly Friar in Soi Lengkee, I have opened a new export company in China which already has warehouses / offices in Shenzhen City, England and hopefully the USA in the next few months. In order to focus on this business I have decided to sell my business concerns in Pattaya.

The Jolly Friar in Jomtien is owned and operated my friend Mark and his wife Mai, they will be changing their name slightly in due course to reflect the sale of the Pattaya Jolly Friar and I wish them luck with their expansion plans. I have spoken with Mark and he wants to reassure everyone "nothing will change" in Jomtien except the name!

The new owners is Kell and may come to the forums shortly.

Thank you for your support and I wish the new owner all the very best success !

Ian