IGNORED

Naklua Bars

Hoff

Soi Post Office (Soi 13/2) Pattaya

Oh I know Pump Station and GG's well.

I was looking for somewhere in Naklua.

It's Strange that the same type of places turn up in the same Soi's in different towns.

Another example if Soi 6...Pattaya and Jomtien. Although they do not compare completely Soi 6 Jomtien has to be the most "in your face intimidating" street in Jomtien.

I'm sure she was referring to the "Naklua Sauna", a quite established German-run (but used by various nationalities) hotel and sauna/massage business. It's Soi 13/2 in Naklua, i.e. from the roundabout about 2km up the road on the right hand side. Look here http://www.naklua-sauna.com/2.html.

Don't know about BJ bars in that area but imagine she might have it right with them popping up here and there for a short period of time now and then...

Thanks for the additional info.

I was thinking it was this place also.

I'll be making sure I visit this place in September for sure.

Hopefully I will find some BJ bars around there also. :)

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I very much like Ryans Bar. The 2 owners Phil and Les are both great guys.

Phil is there most of the time and is very helpful with almost anything. Phil's wife, Annie, is also very nice.

The staff are great. They play some great music at a sensible decibel.

One of the Eng locals had a problem with his dedit card, police got involved. 1 of the girls went to police station with him and helped sort it out. Very encouraging.

The problem was not related to Ryans.

Baracuda 1 is also a very good bar. Steve, the manager, is also very helpful.

• 4 weeks later...

Not a bar but me and my thai gfs Happy Cafe soi 27 nakluea rd next to kimhun apartment

Nice quiet spot to enjoy a Great Coffee and conversation Wannika my gf speaks good english

has a lovely smile and is lots of fun shes sure to welcome you, im the kiwi sitting there with a beer chang : )

• 3 years later...

Archived