Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Naklua Bars

Hoff

:Greetings9:

I have been to Naklua many times but mainly to go the nice beach there in the daytime with GF. I have had early afternoon drinks in Soi Naklua 18/1 after coming off the beach but that is all. Scootering back with the GF down Naklua road I have noticed on the left there are loads of bars that do look quite busy has any fellow BM's been in them and yes I have heard there are alot of Germans in the area!

Any info would be appreciated!

:Chokdee:

Hoffmeister :Circle_Sharks:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favourite are in a row near, i think, soi 18, namely the Drum and Monkey, ryans bar and Eors

Cheers Mick

ryans bar is very good and phil the ownwer is a nice man went out of his way to help me when i was there a few months ago.

Thanks fellow BM's for the info I will certainly give your recommendations a visit, I still think Naklua is an under-rated area by many people!

Majority of customers there are German..Many menus are only in German language..Overall it is more expensive then the majority of Pattaya especially for drinks...

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

During daytime i went to Jack Bar many times.

it's a no hassle bar and the girls are freindly, night time i used to start at Barracuda but after that

i dont remember all the bars i went to :Chokdee:

I have to agree with Hoff that Naklua is under rated by many people i know i had some very good times there.

sjekie

My favourite Naklua bar is the Barracuda

The owners wife once helped me out big style

I arrived at Bangkok airport with no cash went to the ATM and my card had been stopped by the bank

I had to get a taxi to Pattaya with no money got the driver to go straight to the Barracuda the owner Tony was back in England

But his wife gave me 5000Bht from the till to pay for the taxi and have money for my first night.

Thanks fellow BM's for the info I will certainly give your recommendations a visit, I still think Naklua is an under-rated area by many people!

Agree 100% I spent my first 6 years in Nakula and there are some stunners to be found there, My M8 used to own Huskey Bar and I used to love the bar, I have not been back for a while but I might make a stop over in 3 weeks time :GoldenSmile1:

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

When I am back in Patts end of November for 2 months I will certainly be paying Naklua's nightlife a few visits and hopefully posting a TR about it, but if any fellow BM's are there before me please get the ball rolling and if you can do a TR about the area!

• 3 weeks later...

When I am back in Patts end of November for 2 months I will certainly be paying Naklua's nightlife a few visits and hopefully posting a TR about it, but if any fellow BM's are there before me please get the ball rolling and if you can do a TR about the area!

:001_Sawasdee: I also came in november for nearly 5 weeks to Patt.A friend will stay in soi 27,must be surround the Windmill Plaza.Should be a little down trouble than in south patt mean Walking Street.My friend tell me there a lot of girls walk from behind located appartment went to work.And after work they walk back.So you can have good and may bee cheep hunting.If you want,can go together for experience.Also think it's under-rated. :Chokdee3:

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

I like the Barracuda Bar. I spent some time there in March. It is a very friendly bar. Keep an eye on the website for current party information. All customers are invited. I will spend some time there again during my next trip. The owner has opened a new bar (Barracuda Bar 2) not far from Barracuda Bar.

Baracuda Bar Location:

http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/?Vj4RUYEtkcgF

• 4 weeks later...

I stayed in the hotel Romeo Palace last oct, it was a German run establishment with friendly staff and management.

Myself and the lads spent our 18 days drinking at the Geordie bar just off Dolphin island,and rarely ventured any further than that, but at 45bt from 3-7 why would I?, after 7 it went up to 65bt, still cheap as chips and some cracking looking birds in the cluster of bars it was in.

I ended up staying with the same girl for the duration of my holiday(yeah I know) newbie syndrome, it was my first trip tho. :Hit_Self:

• 2 weeks later...

I arrived at Bangkok airport with no cash went to the ATM and my card had been stopped by the bank

I had to get a taxi to Pattaya with no money got the driver to go straight to the Barracuda the owner Tony was back in England

But his wife gave me 5000Bht from the till to pay for the taxi and have money for my first night.

that is what you call a real freind

I spent 2 months in naklua, and for the hole 2 months all i done was drink drink and drink, had a really great time, Eors bar is a very good bar its not the best looking bar in pattaya, but has some really good girls and the old fella Eor that owns it is a great bloke, the drum and monkey bar is also a good bar, i spend alot of time in both bar, i was drinking in the barracuda bar but i really really found the girls to be way over the top always asking for lady drinks , now i know thats part of there job but there is a good way and a bad way of doing things. and there 100% do it the wrong way, so i wouldnt go in there again and the price of the beer is also way over the top you can get beer cheaper in ago gogo bar, all in all i had a great time in naklua

I spent 2 months in naklua, and for the hole 2 months all i done was drink drink and drink, had a really great time, Eors bar is a very good bar its not the best looking bar in pattaya, but has some really good girls and the old fella Eor that owns it is a great bloke, the drum and monkey bar is also a good bar, i spend alot of time in both bar, i was drinking in the barracuda bar but i really really found the girls to be way over the top always asking for lady drinks , now i know thats part of there job but there is a good way and a bad way of doing things. and there 100% do it the wrong way, so i wouldnt go in there again and the price of the beer is also way over the top you can get beer cheaper in ago gogo bar, all in all i had a great time in naklua

Interesting you say that about Barracuda Bar. I walked past there several times over the last few weeks as I like to eat at a restaurant nearby. I fully intended to have a drink in there as several girls on their website looked pretty hot.

The girls that were actually there were nothing like the ones on their site and I saw nothing that made me want to go inside. I appreciate that girls move bars all the time so keeping a site up to date is hard work however it is part of their job and is just deceiving the customers. A bit disappointing really.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

• 3 weeks later...

I just got back from 3 weeks in Naklua, stayed at the Centara...great hotel but charged 1000 baht each time you brought a girl back. As far as bars, I thought leos was by far the best....great music, decent girls, had one very cute 18yr old newbie....she was always busy short time.

For food you cant go wrong with the soup kitchen on the corner of soi 18, if you completly staving..then go for the chateaubriand just round the corner next to Eor's

Sing sing was ok for a quiet first drink of the night.

Well, my favourite's got to be the VIP complex, where I met the GF & lots of friends. A pool table in the back, bars full of sexy TGs (that I can't BF), GFs room near, world of sport restaurant & Guay Deow (cheap Thai) restaurant nearby; plus a plethora of german restaurants where I can partake of a decent cordon bleu.

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

I go up there a couple of times a month and there is always loads of fit birds around

tend to go to the beer bar complexes so no real favourites just a good place for a change

Pineapple bar had A lot of fun nights :Drunk_Party: , the large block of 30 or so bars means you can have A good look around, some of the bars have LB`S plenty of dancers :Dance1: pool tables at back of the main block good streetfood on the side road well worth A look. :ThumbUp6:

Women need A reason to have sex, Men just need A place.

• 2 weeks later...

Pineapple bar had A lot of fun nights :Drunk_Party: , the large block of 30 or so bars means you can have A good look around, some of the bars have LB`S plenty of dancers :Dance1: pool tables at back of the main block good streetfood on the side road well worth A look. :ThumbUp6:

I never got any further than the Geordie bar in the drinking st complex played :Billiards1: and drank :Beer: every day there, great bar staff and the girls were loads of fun.

• 1 month later...

ryans bar is very good and phil the ownwer is a nice man went out of his way to help me when i was there a few months ago.

I also stayed there recently, for several nights, and enjoyed meeting ever-friendly Phil and the delightful Annie. The girls were a very-friendly bunch, the room cleaned daily, and big & well-equipped, if slightly-noisy due to the main-road traffic, I thought it excellent-value at 500B/night.

In fact I liked Ryans-Bar so much that, after a few days in Jomtien (Siamcats for the smallest GH-room ever), I came back to Ryansbar & Naklua again !

Phil had recommended, and I do too, the excellent German/Continental-food at Anton's, opposite soi-18. Their evening-buffet (230 a person) is reduced (with slightly-limited offering) to 130B after 9.30. Excellent-value for those of us who really enjoy German food !

I like Leo's Blues bar. Soi 16 or 18 about 3rd place on right. American's hang out there,

they have open stage on friday nights, get some good blues players, oop's that's meeting night.

Do other activities fun group. Superbowl and other U.S. sports.

:Party1: Barracuda party's rule!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Archived