Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Stereo

Matrix

Hi guys.

The Stereo is sited at Soi Buakhao/Lk metro.

It´s own by two great guys from England, named Andy and Keith.

The bar is great with free pool,and a set of lovley girls( witch i never tryed btw)

The room i stayed in was there biggest one (exept for the suite that cost about 22000 thb/Mounth)

My room was 42 m2,with fridge,micro,waterboiler ,tv with dvd and inroom safe.

The bed was great,that i know about 15 girls/lb who can garanti :Hair_Out1:

The balcony by my room had a wiew towards LK Metro.

I payd 13 000 thb/Mounth, and then the electric was on top of that.

I can only say one downside about my stay there,and that was that the guys had trubble with the wifi,but that is sorted by now:)

So,i will most probably book my next stay at the same place.

The Email to Stereo is: [email protected]

Keep up the good work,Andy and Keith.

Regards:Matrix

Stereo2.jpg

Stereo1.jpg

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matrix

• HappyGuy99

• LiquidLoungePattaya

• Shuggy

Thanks for the review on the Stero Bar Matrix. 13,000 for one month is a good rate, i know Manggaawn stayed few doors away at Metro Apartments for about 15,000 but the rooms were very nice. Im sure the rooms are just as nice at Stereo if you are recommending the place....

"Talk to Jesus"

Been thinking about this spot. Might be the place for the big man to lay his head in a few weeks.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

nice report, it seems be a good place for stay long time, rooms are bigger than the normal.

I've already booked guesthouse for july but for august I've not place for stay, the stereo can be a good place.

Yup Metro is a great place to stay. I think I paid 14600/month standard room which is a fair size, all included except that damn mini bar that girls wouldnt stay out of. Even after walking past the family mart and asking them if they wanted something other than a toothbrush. I miss that.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

Hi guys.

The Stereo is sited at Soi Buakhao/Lk metro.

It´s own by two great guys from England, named Andy and Keith.

The bar is great with free pool,and a set of lovley girls( witch i never tryed btw)

The room i stayed in was there biggest one (exept for the suite that cost about 22000 thb/Mounth)

My room was 42 m2,with fridge,micro,waterboiler ,tv with dvd and inroom safe.

The bed was great,that i know about 15 girls/lb who can garanti :D

The balcony by my room had a wiew towards Lk Metro.

I payd 13 000 thb/Mounth, and then the electric was on top of that.

I can only say one downside about my stay there,and that was that the guys had trubble with the wifi,but that is sorted by now:)

So,i will most probably book my next stay at the same place.

The Email to Stereo is: [email protected]

Keep up the good work,Andy and Keith.

thanks matrix....the rooms look great...two questions mate... 1) is there much noise from bar downstairs and 2) do you have to go thru bar to get to room

....thanks

Stereo Bar is a nice place for a beer and watch the world go by.... well Soi Boukhow. Never knew they had rooms until you stayed there Matrix.

thanks matrix....the rooms look great...two questions mate... 1) is there much noise from bar downstairs and 2) do you have to go thru bar to get to room

....thanks

I stayd at the 2 floor, so i had no problems with noise from the bar, and i dont think that you are disturbd by it on 1th floor either.

And no, you dont go thru the bar,you have a separated entrance.

As i stated before, it´s a great place to stay at.

Ps. One bonus is that you have a burgerwagon just outside the entrance t the rooms:)

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

Thanks for the write up, have been looking for somewhere like this. Have e-mailed Andy and Keith hopefully I'll get lucky and they'll have a room from the 29th.

Thanks again.

Hey, thanks for the review. Just booked a small room for 11,000 for the month. Don't usually take girls too close to where I stay but may have to make an exception after looking at their website. :P

thanks for the comprehensive report mate, really appreciate it. I will be staying probably in the Areca November again, so just across the way from you essentially...can't wait!!!!

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, thanks for the kind comments, i've had a few problems with my website lately, but it is now up and running again with a few new pics. It's my tg's birthday tomorrow and we are having a party ( all welcome ), so i'll post a few more pics on the website later in the week.

www.stereopattaya.com

www.stereopattaya.com

Liked The Stereo Bar,nice place to have relaxing friendly drink and good selection of music,always been full everytime i've wanted a room,next time maybe!

"Once you've gone asian you'll never go caucasian"

Hi Stereo, I had a blast staying at your place, you and the guys made me feel very welcome. I have told many about the place so should be getting plenty of custom soon.

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

Hi Stereo, I had a blast staying at your place, you and the guys made me feel very welcome. I have told many about the place so should be getting plenty of custom soon.

Cheers Colin

www.stereopattaya.com

What Pool????

The pool on the roof, dont say that you missede that?????

Posted Image

Matrix are you taking the piss or what??? Is there a Pool on the roof??????????

Life is nice :GoldenSmile1:

Matrix are you taking the piss or what??? Is there a Pool on the roof??????????

YES, did they not tell you that?????

I was cooling down there allmost everyday after gym.

just kidding mate

could not help myself:)

sorry

Posted Image

YES, did they not tell you that?????

I was cooling down there allmost everyday after gym.

just kidding mate

could not help myself:)

sorry

Bastard :) .....

Life is nice :GoldenSmile1: