Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Stereo

Matrix

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matrix

• HappyGuy99

• LiquidLoungePattaya

• Shuggy

Does anyone know if the Stereo is gonna get some sort of internet connection in the rooms?

Dont know mate,but they got WiFi in all the rooms

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

This may sound like a stupid question but what are the stairs like in Stereo? How many rooms are on each floor? Are the stairs steep?

I'm not sure how mobile i'm going to be next trip so would appreciate any info.

Testicles

This may sound like a stupid question but what are the stairs like in Stereo? How many rooms are on each floor? Are the stairs steep?

I'm not sure how mobile i'm going to be next trip so would appreciate any info.

they are not steep & the the rooms are on 3 floors i think! :Dance1: i'll be staying there again over xmas/ny so i'll let you know more when i get back! :rolleyes:

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

they are not steep & the the rooms are on 3 floors i think! :o i'll be staying there again over xmas/ny so i'll let you know more when i get back! :D

Thanks mate. Appreciate it.

Testicles

Shuggy,the stairs are not that steep,but when you book,make sure that Andy or Keith knows about your condition...and i am pretty sure that they will make a room availibul on first floor for you.

They are very good guys,both of them.

regards:M

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

Shuggy mate I#ll ask them to geta stair lift installed for you............................... :D:o

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

Buttman Returns, check PM

Regards

Keith

i have only praise for the stereo' stayed there a couple of times and i love it!would stay there again - andy/kev feb 22 10/11days if u can!!!best rgds dave

Shuggy mate I#ll ask them to geta stair lift installed for you............................... :D:o

That would be a big help. It just needs to be big enough to hold my Zimmer frame :Insanity:

Testicles

That would be a big help. It just needs to be big enough to hold my Zimmer frame :D

Serves you right for being a HIbee :Insanity:

I hope the Jambos hump you tomorrow, but i can't see it. 3-0 Hibs :o

Hi guys, thanks for the kind comments, i've had a few problems with my website lately, but it is now up and running again with a few new pics. It's my tg's birthday tomorrow and we are having a party ( all welcome ), so i'll post a few more pics on the website later in the week.

www.stereopattaya.com

Do any rooms have king beds?

I arrive here on the 19th for about 2 weeks. I can't wait. It will be my first time staying here and I'll post some more pics of the place when I arrive. I love that area so I know I'm gonna have a blast.

• 2 weeks later...

I just checked in a couple of days ago. Rooms are clean and spacious. My favorite part is the big dresser they have for your clothes. Inside there's a rack for your pants and shorts. Just awesome! Andy and Keith are great guys and along with the friendly bar staff.

2 thumbs up for The Stereo!!!

Thanks guys!!

:BirthdayCake1:

I just checked in a couple of days ago. Rooms are clean and spacious. My favorite part is the big dresser they have for your clothes. Inside there's a rack for your pants and shorts. Just awesome! Andy and Keith are great guys and along with the friendly bar staff.

2 thumbs up for The Stereo!!!

Thanks guys!!

:P

if your in town now, come and hang out!

• 3 weeks later...

Pic of Stereo bar,

Also back of head of my TG:

I am looking forward to Staying in March / April:

Great area:

• 2 weeks later...

Stereo looks like a fine place to be. When I get there to Patts, I'll be staying for a month. Does anyone know what booking is like? How far ahead can I reserve? I think this would be the perfect place for me, those rooms look magnificently enormous.

May 2008 can't get here soon enough!

Roil

Change is Eternal.

Any chance to see the face... :D

I assure you it is GIRL; Not lady boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I assure you it is GIRL; Not lady boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe you , really.

She just look fine, so ijust wanna see more..

I believe you , really.

She just look fine, so ijust wanna see more..

I think she have new Boyfriend; so i will not put her picture on;

as she is very nice girl, i respect her:

I think she have new Boyfriend; so i will not put her picture on;

as she is very nice girl, i respect her:

Ok, mai pen rai, no problem ,

i can understand that.

Anyway she look like(the back at least..) a girl i had last january.

She was from Lennie,Shooter bar.

Thank's

Ok, mai pen rai, no problem ,

i can understand that.

Anyway she look like(the back at least..) a girl i had last january.

She was from Lennie,Shooter bar.

Thank's

She is from bar on 2nd road (Never look at name) Opposite Mikes shopping mall:

Calls her self Meow or Noi:

30 years old

From near Birium: (I think i spell that wrong):

Edited by paulwillia

Sorry for the complete newbie question as I couldn't be sure from the map but how far is Walking Street from Stereo? Is it walking distance or do you need a baht bus?

I noticed someone mention the pool at Chaba Hut taht you could use for a fee, how far is this from Stereo?

Final point, I am not a fat bastard but like to know the distances :)

If you are younger and fit it would be an easy 10 minute walk! If you are like me jump on a bus that passes the Stereo every minute and get off at 2nd rd then a 1 minute stroll!

Good pool available atop "Mikes" mall for modest daily charge!

Edited by routeman