IGNORED

The Stereo

Matrix

Bastard :D .....

Sometimes my middle name :)

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matrix

• HappyGuy99

• LiquidLoungePattaya

• Shuggy

What Pool????

great to hear that it is a great place - just book a large room in sep - and pool as i now where is none

GUYS!!!

When the English is talking about pool at the Stereo. they mean the Pooltable :)

Not an swimmingpool.

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

Hey Matrix..It's because of you and DirtyDisco that I have booked a large room for September and the suite for November...

Hopefully see you in London on the 18th my good friend...You will be the special guest and are welcome to stay at my place...

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Hey Matrix..It's because of you and DirtyDisco that I have booked a large room for September and the suite for November...

Hopefully see you in London on the 18th my good friend...You will be the special guest and are welcome to stay at my place...

Thanks my friend, i really hope that i can make it the 18th.

Posted Image

• 1 month later...

I stayed at the Stereo for 3 weeks in June - the large room, and I could not find any faults. I stayed on the second floor, overlooking LK Metro - Lloydies opposite. The rooms were cleaned every otherday. I had no problem with noise at night.

The bar is really friendly, with both Keith and Andy being great hosts, even allowing me to play in there pool team, they girls were a great laugh but disappointing that many of them had boyfriends and so were not really looking for ST/LT - probably just as well as I didn't really like the idea of "shitting on my own doorstep!!!!!"

I would definately go back there, I'm in Pattaya on the 21st Sept and did email the Stereo to book a room but disappointingly never received a reply.

So less that a week to go I'm still looking for an alternative. I've just this second tried to access there webpage and got the following message

"this account has been suspended, either the domain has been overused, or the reseller has ran out of resourses"

whats that at all about?

I stayed there in July for a week, excellent room and Andy's a great guy. Ive booked the suite room on top floor for a month in December/January - its massive!!:-)

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

I walked past the place many times my last trip but never went in. Next time i definitely will. :rolleyes:

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

I stayed at the Stereo for 3 weeks in June - the large room, and I could not find any faults. I stayed on the second floor, overlooking LK Metro - Lloydies opposite. The rooms were cleaned every otherday. I had no problem with noise at night.

The bar is really friendly, with both Keith and Andy being great hosts, even allowing me to play in there pool team, they girls were a great laugh but disappointing that many of them had boyfriends and so were not really looking for ST/LT - probably just as well as I didn't really like the idea of "shitting on my own doorstep!!!!!"

I would definately go back there, I'm in Pattaya on the 21st Sept and did email the Stereo to book a room but disappointingly never received a reply.

So less that a week to go I'm still looking for an alternative. I've just this second tried to access there webpage and got the following message

"this account has been suspended, either the domain has been overused, or the reseller has ran out of resourses"

whats that at all about?

Any news if the place is still up & running?

Might book 3 days there in October.

I want to lick Edna Krabappel`s Pussy....

Principal Seymour Skinner

Proud to be a member http://www.lmhr.org.uk/about/anl.html

Can you help please? http://www.baan-kingkaew-orphanage.org/mission.html

Take at look at this site if u care?

http://www.isara.org/

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

also stayed there in june/july for 2 weeks in a familiar room on the 2nd floor! pleasant stay & have booked again for xmas/new year! for those having problems accessing the site, you can contact the hotel via email: [email protected]

Edited by deadman

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

Hi Scotch, our website is hosted by the company that own "Thia2me", it is obviously a problem at there end, i only noticed the site was down yesterday, so have sent them an e-mail to try to resolve it. I dont understand why either Andy or myself would not have replied tp an e-mail enquiry as we check them everyday? I can only believe that Thai2me's e-mail server went down? Anyway, apologies for that, and if you are still looking for a room, PM me.

Regards

Keith

www.stereopattaya.com

Keith and Andy

You guys run a very good place, keep up the good work :rolleyes:

Posted Image

whats that at all about?

If you can't book at the Sterer bar try Rock-House or LK Metro-Apt. I will be staying at the LK Metro-Apts. Nov. 24th through Dec. 9th. I hope I get a chance to meet some of the faces behind the Avtars.....LOL

PS: From reading other posts I gota try the HELL club.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Stereo,

Judging from the reviews seems like you've got a great place. Good location as well.

I'm going to spend 23 days in Pattaya from 10 Nov 07 to 2 December.

I was wondering whether you have vacancies for this period. If not, perhaps for the beginning of the period? (First couple of days would do, until I find some other solution)

Also, I'm afraid your website is down again. Any chance I can get some details here - prices per room types, some photos, etc.?

Cheers, mate!

BR

There are 3 rings involved with marriage - engagement ring, wedding ring, and suffering.

Buttman, you need to reid the whole tread :Hug1:

Here is there E-mail adress: [email protected]

Hi Stereo,

Judging from the reviews seems like you've got a great place. Good location as well.

I'm going to spend 23 days in Pattaya from 10 Nov 07 to 2 December.

I was wondering whether you have vacancies for this period. If not, perhaps for the beginning of the period? (First couple of days would do, until I find some other solution)

Also, I'm afraid your website is down again. Any chance I can get some details here - prices per room types, some photos, etc.?

Cheers, mate!

BR

Posted Image

Buttman, you need to reid the whole tread :)

Here is there E-mail adress: [email protected]

Oh, but I did, mate. :D :-) I also read that they didn't receive emails... :P ;-)

I'll try to email them as well. Thanks for that! :-)

By the way, does their email actually include the www.? :P

There are 3 rings involved with marriage - engagement ring, wedding ring, and suffering.

Oh, but I did, mate. :D :-) I also read that they didn't receive emails... :) ;-)

By the way, does their email actually include the www.? :P

No, i dont think it does,i was just copy the adress from above :P

Posted Image

No, i dont think it does,i was just copy the adress from above :P

Cheers mate! :D

Buttman Returns, check PM

Regards

Keith

Oh, but I did, mate. :Hair_Out1: :-) I also read that they didn't receive emails... :Party5: ;-)

By the way, does their email actually include the www.? :Awesome:

www.stereopattaya.com

I stayed at the Stereo bar my last trip and I must say it was tremendous value for money. :All_Good: The rooms were spacious and the bed comfortable :wub: . The service was as good as any of the other hotels I stayed in that were more than double the price and the rooms well appointed.

Andy and Keith, although I hardly got to speak with them, were both warm and welcoming and offered there services willingly and I must say the bar staff were lovely and made my girl feel very welcome. I liked this place so much I have already paid a deposit in advance as I will be returning to stay in November. I have stayed at many establishments on my many trips to Pattaya and this place is by far the best value for money. :Cry4:

Thanks guys for a hassle free and comfortable stay was much appreciated and see you November

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

• 1 month later...

Sounds great; I have just booked Suite room From March 14 for 28 nights;

Look forward to seeing Kieth and Andy;

:Dance1: