IGNORED

Best bars in Soi Buakaow

Hoff

:Drunk_Party:

Fellow BM's I spend quite alot of time in Soi Buakaow (main road area) for the obvious reason my LT TGF sisters bar is located there. I was just wondering which are your favourite bars or not in the area and for what reasons?

:)

Hoffmeister :001_Thank_You5:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oasis agogo...80 baht san mig..1300baht all in upstairs. :001_Thank_You5:

have had many memorable sessions up there :Drunk_Party:

18 coins is great for food :)

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

sweethearts,good for drinking and pool.

easy rcon bar. good chill out bar, good food and free wi-fi. great bar to chill with a beer or coffee and watch the girls walk/driveby

I usually tend to rotate between The Dragon bar and Irish Rovers ( ok i know its soi lk) both good bars to sit and chill and watch the world go bye and lovely girls if you like company , and excellent hosts/owners at both bars too a good mix :Grin_Jump1: .

Ohhh and the Pook Swan bar has a good pool table :Flying:

I've always liked Target bar near the food market,good place to sit and relax and watch the crazy people on their motorbikes,the boss there is a nice guy too and Heineken and San Mig are only 59 baht,I think.

Just past there on the left towards r-con is a group of bars behind the Kasikorn bank,free pool and an excellent selection of lovely Thai ladies to play with ( pool or whatever ) !

Buakaow and LK Metro are my usual haunting grounds. Just dive in!

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

oasis agogo...80 baht san mig..1300baht all in upstairs. :4:

have had many memorable sessions up there :D

18 coins is great for food :D

Exactly where is 18 coins? I used to eat at 18 coins in Chaing Mai and it was always good...

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

18 Coins-just keep to the right after the soi Diana intersection past Nikom Court walking towards pattaya tai,30 metres? :GoldenSmile1:

easy rcon bar. good chill out bar, good food and free wi-fi. great bar to chill with a beer or coffee and watch the girls walk/driveby

Witherspoons next to Oasis for street girl watching :GoldenSmile1:

Wine improves with age. The older I get the better I like it.

You only as old as the girl you feel.

In Pattaya, your her customer not her boyfriend.

Liquid lounge i think its called,id only been in pattaya an hour the bar girl in there whispered in my ear.."i want your sperm later"..ha ha ha i must of ad noob written on me head

• 3 weeks later...

:Greetings9:

Can any BM's suggest good beer bars by the Chaba Hut Resort or further along Soi Buakaow North end?

:Chokdee:

Hoffmeister :Circle_Sharks:

• 2 weeks later...

agree with this one,spent many an evening watching the world go by here

Highlights hair salon..

(gotta give a plug to BJS joint)

Please explain. Sounds good!

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

• 2 months later...

I stayed at R-Con for several months last year and drank a lot of beer at Easy R-Con. Made a lot of good mates there. Now I own a condo in Pattaya I still hang out there when I am home. Good people and lots of eye candy around.

except from club blue and oasis, i normally don't go to bars on soi buakhao, but i've been to dragon bar once and i liked the place.

Next time i should do a reconnaisance on soi buakhao i guess...

• 2 weeks later...

katesiree cheap ale good spot to watch the world go by,

Also great big screen for football, all easy access to watch, nobody in your way.

Sweethearts Pub is a great place for the afternoon. Great pool table (free) but don't bet with the young Thai guy who works there, he's bloody good!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

• 1 month later...

001_Sawasdee.GIFHi mate where this bar is located??? I like to find new bars,where i can sit down with a drink and van chill out with good guys,speak about all ever,and look to the girls arround.Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Archived