IGNORED

Best bars in Soi Buakaow

Hoff

I usually tend to rotate between The Dragon bar and Irish Rovers ( ok i know its soi lk) both good bars to sit and chill and watch the world go bye and lovely girls if you like company , and excellent hosts/owners at both bars too a good mix :Grin_Jump1: .

Ohhh and the Pook Swan bar has a good pool table :Flying:

O:K: let's meet there in nov for some good cold drinks as well.Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always liked Target bar near the food market,good place to sit and relax and watch the crazy people on their motorbikes,the boss there is a nice guy too and Heineken and San Mig are only 59 baht,I think.

Just past there on the left towards r-con is a group of bars behind the Kasikorn bank,free pool and an excellent selection of lovely Thai ladies to play with ( pool or whatever ) !

can you give me a map where the location will be??? Thanks .Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

001_Sawasdee.GIFHi mate where this bar is located??? I like to find new bars,where i can sit down with a drink and van chill out with good guys,speak about all ever,and look to the girls arround.Cheers.

its located at the bottom of the rcon hotel which is on the bend and opposite the market at the pattaya klang end of soi bua kuow

its located at the bottom of the rcon hotel which is on the bend and opposite the market at the pattaya klang end of soi bua kuow

Seen the hotel but never knew a bar exists there. Any girls available?

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

can you give me a map where the location will be??? Thanks .Cheers.

About 70 metres back towards LK Metro from the R-Con corner.

I just found a really good one last night. Kind of out of the way, but excellent ladies. There were at least eight girls worth bar fining.

Where is it? Going to have to wait. I am on a mission to set up a bar crawl of less frequented places. Coop at Chick-N-Coop said he might host a Meeting next month. A perfect place to start the crawl.

• 2 weeks later...

hi lads

why dont you give the maquee bar a try. have been there the last few days and its o.k

cheap drinks and some fine young ladys.

also as a pool table and a dart board . plus it great for people watching as it right on the road side.

I usually tend to rotate between The Dragon bar and Irish Rovers ( ok i know its soi lk) both good bars to sit and chill and watch the world go bye and lovely girls if you like company , and excellent hosts/owners at both bars too a good mix :Grin_Jump1: .

Ohhh and the Pook Swan bar has a good pool table :Flying:

yeah, i love smackin balls around at pook bar, BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Seen the hotel but never knew a bar exists there. Any girls available?

the bar has only been there about a year and a half, and before that was just a chicken shop, but yes there are loads of girls available there, a few minties also!

enjoy

if you fancy a good pint away from all the hello welcome try the BUTCHERS ARMS

We all know, the best bars in Mookow ain't on Mookow. Diana, Honey, LK, Chayapoom espesh the 3 on the right when you walk in, beat the Mook everytime.

Mookow itself is great,but more an afternoon, evening type of place. Off the Soi is differnt.

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

• 1 month later...

I was there for 21 days in Oct/Nov and the last few days there, i discovered Katesiree Bar, very cheap! Nice bar too!

liquid lounge i think its called,id only been in pattaya an hour the bar girl in there whispered in my ear.."i want your sperm later"..ha ha ha i must of ad noob written on me head

Indeed Liquid lounge is a good place, but it even was better when it was called the STEREO BAR a few years back. They had delicious cocktails!!!!!

As i am correct the owners of the Liquid Lounge were the former owners of the Stereo bar!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

P honey bar a good bar nice bar girls also nd u get plenty free shots

personaly i like the Marquee. Pool table and darts. Football on the TV's and nice easy going bar.

really good bar beside soi baukhao is Billabong on Soi LK Metro

good musik, lounge like sofas, good food & Breakky, pool and lovely ladys ...

best breakfast in pattaya.

• 2 weeks later...

Club blu is hard to beat,have stayed there a few times and am staying there again in april,but i have never had a lady from it,also just round the corner the metro bar,good to chill out and fully a/c :Circle_Sharks:

Indeed Liquid lounge is a good place, but it even was better when it was called the STEREO BAR a few years back. They had delicious cocktails!!!!!

As i am correct the owners of the Liquid Lounge were the former owners of the Stereo bar!

Yep that was our little hang out as well excellent venue to watch action going past all night while playing pool and great company but i recently read on the forum that it has closed down and soon to be a go go bar, so obviously some didnt like it as much as we did eh.

• 1 month later...

:Greetings9:

I used to go in Bobby's Bar Too, it was a great chill-out bar with very comfy settees, a good quality pool table and great staff try it out!

:Chokdee:

Hoffmeister :Circle_Sharks:

PC300434.JPG

:Hello: it depends what you want if it`s a British pub the BUTCHERS ARMS is the one . if it`s girls then i preferred the L K METRO bars :03: : :001_Thank_You5:

• 1 month later...

?! and pook bar ? nobody like ?!!

why ?!!

clu blu ill love them coyote outfits :Number1a: :Number1a:

soi 6 warrior

Archived