IGNORED

Best bars in Soi Buakaow

Hoff

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it possible the bar owners to create a thread about their bar in the Bars and a gogos section? Using this general thread surely not reach many punters...

• 2 weeks later...

Spent a little time at the Nikon bar last night. Great place to people watch esp. If you're an ambulance chaser, that junction is chaos!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

?! and pook bar ? nobody like ?!!

why ?!!

I went in Pook bar to play pool and actually saw a working girl there, no balls cock or plastic tits so I barfined her. strange when you go into a girlie bar there seems to be a ladyboy somewhere but here its a ladyboy bar and they got a woman.

Me no daft, me no silly, me wear condom on my Willy.

Any info on the Benelux Bar? How much is the barfine there and how much do the girls there ask for a ST and a LT?

Ad optimum.

• 2 years later...

Hi guys, any reviews on a place called "Tong Bar"? it's in this area and it has a facebook page. How is it for girls, drinks, barfines, atmosphere, boom boom, and anything under the sun..

Hi guys, any reviews on a place called "Tong Bar"? it's in this area and it has a facebook page. How is it for girls, drinks, barfines, atmosphere, boom boom, and anything under the sun..

Having a laugh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kee mao

3 minutes ago, Bigboy said:

Having a laugh?

No, some lady told me she works there, and found this part of the forum..

24 minutes ago, Mishko said:

pretty sure it's close to Marquee bar and the buakaow end of new plaza

8 minutes ago, striderman said:

pretty sure it's close to Marquee bar and the buakaow end of new plaza

Looks about right 

Tong's was not known for "ladies". I thought they lost their lease, might have moved.

kee mao

Just now, Bigboy said:

Tong's was not known for "ladies". I thought they lost their lease, might have moved.

The one i was told it's called "Tong Bar", I think there is another one called Ting Tong Bar but I don't mean this one.

I checked on their FB page and the pictures look like real ladies. Punters appear too drunk to care, but they don't look either like that's their sort of taste. If it turns out they aren't, then I will be booking a shrink around for some "cognitive therapy"

13 hours ago, Mishko said:

it is going to be a very run of the mill buakaow beer bar built and opened 12/18 months ago.

i took some pics today but for some reason unknown to me they are refusing to upload

the view into new plaza, tong bar is to the left of my position

june 28 011 (Custom).JPG

photo loading playing up today

59535fc961453_june28012(Custom).JPG.f24763504a7bd1f276319d78f65cc275.JPG59535fd779870_june28013(Custom).JPG.de51ddcabe117cee7bb862e5e65842bb.JPG59535fe431d3d_june28014(Custom).JPG.eab2bf7271addc2e97de3bbe69c34008.JPG59535fec3e544_june28015(Custom).JPG.2e0c254cec4fc04875d54e5eedc3a550.JPG

it was about 12 45 lunchtime when i took the pics, pretty sure it had not got round to opening rather than being completely shut

8 hours ago, striderman said:

it was about 12 45 lunchtime when i took the pics, pretty sure it had not got round to opening rather than being completely shut

Wow, you guys are like super punctual handymen!

Thanks for the pics strider, looks like a fairly unremarkable segment, though the girls I saw in that place were alright.

I have been approached by another one from "Dragon Bar", which I believe is on the same street.

32 minutes ago, Mishko said:

Wow, you guys are like super punctual handymen!

Thanks for the pics strider, looks like a fairly unremarkable segment, though the girls I saw in that place were alright.

I have been approached by another one from "Dragon Bar", which I believe is on the same street.

there be dragons.

dragon bar is near soi 21 on buakaow next to what was the elephant bar, then fire and ice. i have pics in my data base of photos but i have no idea where so it is easier to take a fresh one

On 6/28/2017 at 11:34 PM, Mishko said:

remembered today to take the pic of the dragon............

5957858729fa1_july1009(Custom).JPG.c672752da7e2980f9f8ad7b72a3fdfdc.JPG595785a1a4b78_july1010(Custom).JPG.4cec8a0cee2e04cf474d5e65e2d86254.JPG

Thanks again Strider.. This looks like the beginning of a love affair with the scene quite possibly.

If those bleeding flights weren't so expensive....

• 7 months later...

Archived