Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

darkside info

markinaruba

i created a website http://soikhaotalo.com

if your a baronwer or have some other business on the darkside contact me and i will give a whole page on my website for your business,it's a project website so no fees at all, everything is free and i will not charge nothing..

thanks for your website , it looks to be a good information source for me .

see you at Darkside soon :)

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Allways had a good time on me darkside tours. You can find some cracking girls out there.

33012.jpg

017.jpg

016.jpg

011.jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg

007.jpg

006.jpg

Rioja is not at the Dark Side, but in Jomtien, be it difficult to find.

Has anybody got some info about the "KiK-bar" and "Manneke pis- bar"? I have read about both, but some more info would be nice, thanks.

Kik Bar: where Soi Khao Talo turns right at the 7/11, you should go straight on for 50 metres more. Manneken Pis: Belgian restaurant on the right side when you follow Soi Country Club until the lake.

I raised this question on Nuffs thread but this is where it belongs.

Any info on the bt bus routes into the area, and do they cross Sumkhuvit into town?

Looking forward to another trip out that way.

There's only 1 bahtbus line on the Dark Side, the red buses on Soi Nern Plub Wahn.

Hi

I never been there yet :o

Are you ready for a stroll down over there?

If so, here is a map of the area.

Only 64 drinking holes on the map :Drink4:

darkside_map.jpg

Hope that helps!

• 4 months later...

Drove round the area for an hour yesterday afternoon, went past the Butterfly Bar - which was empty. Couldn't find the others, other than in Soi KhaoTalo, which all seemed dead. Drove around the reservoir, couldn't find a single bar there. GPS couldn't even find Soi Khao Noi, or Soi Nemplabwan.

It's definitely an area where you need a regular to show you around, first visit, to get the hang of the place. Because the map is misleading, the scale is all wrong - has to be of course, so it can all be fitted in - but it doesn't help navigating, when you've never been there.

Any takers, for free beer and transport, one afternoon?!

Drove round the area for an hour yesterday afternoon, went past the Butterfly Bar - which was empty. Couldn't find the others, other than in Soi KhaoTalo, which all seemed dead. Drove around the reservoir, couldn't find a single bar there. GPS couldn't even find Soi Khao Noi, or Soi Nemplabwan.

It's definitely an area where you need a regular to show you around, first visit, to get the hang of the place. Because the map is misleading, the scale is all wrong - has to be of course, so it can all be fitted in - but it doesn't help navigating, when you've never been there.

Any takers, for free beer and transport, one afternoon?!

IF i would have the time for it i would take you around but really, it aint that difficult...Dont know how fast you were driving around the reservoir but you cant miss all those bars and restaurants for sure :) Anyways, if you drive on Soi Siam Country you passed already the JoyJoy bar on the left hand if driving from Suk and passing a couples of bars again same like Cafe Due.. I would give it another shot, its really worth it though ;)

I was wondering has any one been to Pussycat Club recently ? how is it ? thank you

I went to Pussy Cat Bar one month ago... really boring. A farang was playing pool with his old farang's wifw and there were no girls around! We headed to Aqua Demy... few nice looking girls and good atmosphere!

Rioja is not at the Dark Side, but in Jomtien, be it difficult to find.

If you come from Sukkhumvit, it's pretty easy to find. You take Wat Boon Road (THere is a traffic Light and a Wat on the corner). After half a kilometer turn right at Soi 2, head to Soi 2/7 (there is a Rija Sign on you left hand side), you follow that Soi until you reach the bar in a spanish style house. Clean rooms and many girls!

• 4 weeks later...

great maps and information, thanks, i will be checking this out next trip.

Hello i will be back in pattaya beginning next month can someone tell me is the pussycat club still open also the rundown on Aqua demy, oh and is the gogo bar on soi khao noi still open along with flintstones and tasters going to be spending some time and money up that soi so need to find out ASAP before i pickup my friends from the airport thanks J

Hello i will be back in pattaya beginning next month can someone tell me is the pussycat club still open also the rundown on aqua demy, oh and is the gogo bar on soi khao noi still open along with flintstones and tasters going to be spending some time and money up that soi so need to find out ASAP before i pickup my friends from the airport thanks J

I spent 3 days exploring the darkside bars late Feb/early March and a checked out most of the bars.

Pussycat was pretty much dead. Aqua D had plenty of ladies but only one was pretty and young...seriously the girls were VERY ordinary (maybe we just hit it the wrong day/time)

Others worth going to at the moment are....

La Guinette

Darkness

Dao Cafe

Butterfly

Kik

Joy Joys

I checked out Black Pearls 1&2, Black Sheep, Paradise and Aqua D plus all the bars around the 'lake' and all of these were fille with very ordinary looking girls on the days I visited....nothing over a 5/10.

Hope the info provided help to cut out a lot of the legwork for you. Enjoy the trip.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Well this is all new.

There has been a heap of new small bars open in the recent past!

Maybe - but training bars 5555555555 :LMAO1:

Well this is all new.

There has been a heap of new small bars open in the recent past!

Maybe - but training bars 5555555555 :LMAO1:

:Insanity:hahahahahahhaha..........now we got a new word in our pattaya dictionairy the darkside training bars....haushauhsauhsauhsauhasauhsauhasuhsa.....

once we had the inventors of the name The Darkside...now this dude will be the inventor of the darkside-go-soi-six-training-bars and the bib have another reason to fine bar owners for not having a teacher degree and giving go Soi 6 training illegal....wow...hahahahahha

• 3 weeks later...

I've done my RTFF, as noted by many the prices are similar to Soi 6, my indication is its is for ST? Anyone has a answer to the going rate if you took one for LT?

Thanks in advance!

i`m a newbie to the darkside, and that map would be very misleading to someone trying to get around, i`m still struggling myself, you need someone to show you around and then you would have trouble finding them again, takes a while to get your bearings,

• 2 weeks later...

Great information. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Damm going to have to try this area out too. Been to patts 3 times only discovered the back streets last time ie Soi LK Metro etc. also want to try jomtien beach need to go for a couple of weeks I reckon

:BJ4: Pattaya.... providing an alternate reality not to be found anywhere else :BJ4:

• 2 weeks later...

Nobody mentioned NAT BAR at soi khao talo....

while this bar is one of the best earners at the Soi....ok have some elephants....but also some nice better looking ladies...

Or the new Jungle Bar....there it's totally chaos and the place lays very private, the place to get a blowjob at the bar while you drink is defently the Jungle bar!! They have also short time rooms next to the bar for 150 thb!!

Unfortenly no to much choice of ladies...but who cares when you drunk.... :Finger5:

jungle bar is on the same road as twitty twister(closed)....then the first left you find some thai food and the jungle bar!!

Titty Twister closed? It was open a few weeks ago, although the name has changed to the Black Hole.

Tity Twister has to be one of my all time favorite bar names.

It wasn't me

Archived