Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

darkside info

markinaruba

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

girls dont care if u speak thai on the darkside.different clientel

Most Thai girls prefer if you dot speak Thai. Sometimes you here thing you don’t like if you understand them

girls dont care if u speak thai on the darkside.different clientel

I went to many bars in the dark side and the gils doesn't mind that you speak thai because their regular customers are "farangs" living in the area and those guys have a thai women They go to the bar after a game of golf or on the afternoon ride with their motocycle. It a good way to practise your learning in tai because they use to speak "farang thai language". In the center of Pattaya it is exactly the opposite...girls think that if you speak thai, you can understand when they are speaking about you; and they are afraid about it because what they say about farangs is not always very polite! The bars in the darkside are for most of them "short time bars" like ou can find on Soi 6 (girls on the main floor and room on the other floors). PRICES; Bar Fine almost 300 baths (ST) everywhere. GIRLS: From 500 baths to 1 000 baths. If you pay more than 1000 baths, you are those guys about who the girls speak in way not too polite! Like "Stupid farangs" !!!

It doesn’t mater if you speak Thai if they know you can speak Thai then they will speak Loa if they want to speak about you to friends.

Most girl’s from Isan don’t speak Thai they speak a mixture of Thai loas.

It is true that most the people who visit bars on the darkside are expats who normally have Thai g/f or wives. They are afternoon or early evening bars and are closed at 12.00am. Some of the bar owners have bars on Soi 6 and use the darkside as training bars.

It is also true that farang that over pay are thought of as stupid (Mr. Quai) the bars are not that much different from Soi 6 and some girls will try and get you to go upstairs or want drinks until they get to know you.

great map. Thanks for sharing!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Great map I was told there are some good places by the lake but, I could never find the lake now I see the lake (Resevoir) I've a few seen other maps, didn't show lake. New places to explore. I like it over there. Lot's of surprises. I only started going over there last couple of trips mainly because the board's warning's about Cobra Gold. But when I did go to the regular spot's they weren't that crowded but still went exploring almost every day.

rentig a bike open's a whole new world.

Has anybody got some info about the "KiK-bar" and "Manneke pis- bar"? I have read about both, but some more info would be nice, thanks.

It doesn’t mater if you speak Thai if they know you can speak Thai then they will speak Loa if they want to speak about you to friends.

Most girl’s from Isan don’t speak Thai they speak a mixture of Thai loas.

It is true that most the people who visit bars on the darkside are expats who normally have Thai g/f or wives. They are afternoon or early evening bars and are closed at 12.00am. Some of the bar owners have bars on soi 6 and use the darkside as training bars.

It is also true that farang that over pay are thought of as stupid (Mr. Quai) the bars are not that much different from soi 6 and some girls will try and get you to go upstairs or want drinks until they get to know you.

"the bar owners have bars on Soi 6 and use the darkside as training bars."

six yrs here and on the darkside nearly every day and I never heard that!!!!wacko.gif

One previous Soi Six bar owner - "well known" has a bar that is now a restaurant in disguise to keep the BIB off his tail and that is about it!!! LMAO1.gif

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

"the bar owners have bars on soi 6 and use the darkside as training bars."

six yrs here and on the darkside nearly every day and I never heard that!!!!wacko.gif

One previous soi six bar owner - "well known" has a bar that is now a restaurant in disguise to keep the BIB off his tail and that is about it!!! LMAO1.gif

Flintstones owner has two bars on the darkside ( notr sure of the name of the second bar but is only 10 too 15 units along the soi towards khoa talo and one on Soi 6 there are other that are owned by more than one person with intrests on Soi 6

Flintstones owner has two bars on the darkside ( notr sure of the name of the second bar but is only 10 too 15 units along the soi towards khoa talo and one on soi 6 there are other that are owned by more than one person with intrests on soi 6

Well this is all new.

There has been a heap of new small bars open in the recent past!

Maybe - but training bars 5555555555LMAO1.gif

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

Well this is all new.

There has been a heap of new small bars open in the recent past!

Maybe - but training bars 5555555555LMAO1.gif

OK maybe not training bars but they do rotate staff

Hi,Ya,Lads.

I have just finished my version of the PATTAYA DARKSIDE MAP.... It`s much easier to read than most of the other Old Maps.

Some of you Guys are the Experts - If I have made a mistake any where please let me know and I will fix it...

It`s only a FUN GUIDE ( Not a dead on map ) pointing you in the right direction.

Cheers lads,,,Enjoy your holiday.

P.S. you will need a Car or a Motorbike to get around...

Small size PATTAYA DARKSIDE MAP.JPG

How can i print this map??? please help me,because i'm not the best freak for compiter using as well.Thanks in advance.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

One method to print the map is:

• 1. Left click on the map link

• 2. Then right click on the map

• 3. Choose the ‘Copy Image’ option

• 4. Then open up new document in your word processor such as Microsoft Word.

• 5. Then right click in the document

• 6. Choose ‘Paste’

Then you can save the document to print later.

Or you can save the map to you computer. Then locate the file. Right click on the file. usually you will have an option to ‘print’ the file.

How can i print this map??? please help me,because i'm not the best freak for compiter using as well.Thanks in advance.

One method to print the map is:

• 1. Left click on the map link

• 2. Then right click on the map

• 3. Choose the ‘Copy Image’ option

• 4. Then open up new document in your word processor such as Microsoft Word.

• 5. Then right click in the document

• 6. Choose ‘Paste’

Then you can save the document to print later.

Or you can save the map to you computer. Then locate the file. Right click on the file. usually you will have an option to ‘print’ the file.

Thank you mate i will try to do it .So i like the work of cartoon man.Very good.Cheers mate.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

the girls on the darkside have a bad rep with the iight side girls i.ve heard comments such as THERES BAD AND THERES BAD.the darkside girls are quite willing to fuck their thai sisters husbands.take note thease people know a lot more than we do.if your looking for a relationship you much more likely to find a descent human being on the light side

one more thing the short time bars on the darkside is where the real big earners work they have occasional ocupatianal hazards such as a punch in the face by anouther thai i.e u fuck my husband u take his money thats not your job thats my job

• 2 weeks later...

Try noi's beer bar they have a darkside tour. They have a live web cam on their site

[/quote

I checked out the web cam yesterday 4th and again this morning it is off the air ????does any one know if it will be back??

• 2 weeks later...

I raised this question on Nuffs thread but this is where it belongs.

Any info on the bt bus routes into the area, and do they cross Sumkhuvit into town?

Looking forward to another trip out that way.

Over the years i've met a number of ladies in Darkside bars who have gone into hiding from their sponcors spies knowing their less likely to be found out working in a bar on the Darkside.

The last one i spoke to previously worked a bar in Patong, Phuket and was taken out of the bar by an English guy who'll be telling everyone she's living up Jungle with her family whilst he sends her money every month.

the girls on the darkside have a bad rep with the iight side girls i.ve heard comments such as THERES BAD AND THERES BAD.the darkside girls are quite willing to fuck their thai sisters husbands.take note thease people know a lot more than we do.if your looking for a relationship you much more likely to find a descent human being on the light side

That really is a load of old nonsense. You obviously have little experience of the Darkside and if you believe Lightside girls don't fuck their Thai sisters husbands then you have little experience of the Lightside either. I call bullshit on your post, after 4 years living in Pattaya, 2 on the DS and 2 on the BS, I KNOW most girls don't realise East Pattaya even exists and certainly don't know enough to have an opinion on the girls that work there.

I strongly doubt the words " THERES BAD AND THERES BAD " have ever left a Thai girls lips either.

one more thing the short time bars on the darkside is where the real big earners work

Sigh.

That really is a load of old nonsense. You obviously have little experience of the Darkside and if you believe Lightside girls don't fuck their Thai sisters husbands then you have little experience of the Lightside either. I call bullshit on your post, after 4 years living in Pattaya, 2 on the DS and 2 on the BS, I KNOW most girls don't realise East Pattaya even exists and certainly don't know enough to have an opinion on the girls that work there.

I strongly doubt the words " THERES BAD AND THERES BAD " have ever left a Thai girls lips either.

Sigh.

I a gree 100% for the girls on the darkside it is virtually impossible for them to earn as much as on the bright side. The bars have fewer customers and they are normally expats, so they don’t pay silly money for short time. (With the exception of bar crawls organised by some bars on the bright side)

And if there is a stunner she will soon be off to Soi 6 to at least treble her income.

Hi,Ya,Lads.

I have just finished my version of the PATTAYA DARKSIDE MAP.... It`s much easier to read than most of the other Old Maps.

Some of you Guys are the Experts - If I have made a mistake any where please let me know and I will fix it...

It`s only a FUN GUIDE ( Not a dead on map ) pointing you in the right direction.

Cheers lads,,,Enjoy your holiday.

P.S. you will need a Car or a Motorbike to get around...

Small size PATTAYA DARKSIDE MAP.JPG

Great map. It will help much to check what's there for first time.

• 1 month later...

live at the darkside 3 years...even had some barfine's there, and it all looks ok.Ok not the same as the soi buakow or walking, but you can have fun at the darkside, plenty of bars whit good looking and less good looking girls.

Bars are still closing and other open, that's life at the darkside.

If you dont want to pay a 600 barfine and a 2000 for the lady the darkside is a solution for that.

1 tip, dont go to late because probely the goodlooking girls are already busy..

i created a website http://soikhaotalo.com

if your a baronwer or have some other business on the darkside contact me and i will give a whole page on my website for your business,it's a project website so no fees at all, everything is free and i will not charge nothing..

hey thanks tin tin ive been looking for that map for ages..here i cum!!!!

Archived