IGNORED

The worst breakfast in Pattaya

• 1 month later...

I second that , mate :Puke2:

, i shall be staying away from there , and will advise others to do the same eh??

The new Coffee and Beer bar on Pattaya Tai. Ordered the more expensive one there. Poached eggs etc. When the meal finally came it consisted of Two almost boiled eggs, one hot dog type sausage and one strip of what I assume was bacon but could not tell from the taste. OK the toast actually looked and tasted like toast and the coffee wasn't bad but was not worth the 80 or so baht that I paid. I explained to them that the Menu was incorrect and they were serving Boiled eggs not poached and even wrote the correct spelling for them but they still haven't changed the menu four weeks later.

Have been back since and had the fried egg smaller breakfast (no where else to eat on pattaya Tai at 7am when going home from JP Bar) and it was edible but still the probably the worst that I have eaten in Pattaya.

Best one I have eaten in Pattaya would have to be at the Pig and Whistle.

Taoism: sh*t happens

Buddhism: if sh*t happens, it isn't really sh*t

Islam: if sh*t happens, it is the will of Allah

Catholicism: if sh*t happens, you deserve it

Judaism: why does this sh*t always happen to us?

Atheism: I don't believe this sh*t

think everyone has forgotten the god awful breakfast on the plane getting to pattaya..... now thats bad!

Its not the brekkie on the plane there but the one on the way back i hate! :Good_Post:

The worst I've had ever was in Berlin when interrailing back in 1993 - one slice stale moldy fruitloaf and dishwasher coffee for 10 DM in the hotel. Skipped after 1 taste of each to the cafe round the corner instead.

Worst in Patts was Kiss Food - but what was I expecting for those prices?!

• 4 weeks later...

I know I am setting myself up for this, but I would invite you all to try breakfast at The Golf Club on Soi LK Metro. Give us a go and try something different. We have English and American dishes so get out of your rut and try Eggs Benedict, the Peasant Omelet, French Toast, S.O.S. as well as your standard full English, etc. at a place where you can have PG Tips, Tetly's or Lipton served properly.

We are open from 07:00 for brekky. See our website menu:

http://www.golfclubp...d=106&Itemid=98

Thanks guys and hope to see you soon.

SE (Pattaya Pizza)

Breakfast Bap at The Golf Club is excellent!

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Worst sounding, not the worst tasting: Steamed, brined donkey meat on a bun.

Worst tasting; anything in an English hotel.

WRT to the "free breakfast" at most hotels; What do you want for nothing your money back?

If you're not a cynic, you're not paying attention.

If I really am a pessimist, you'd think I'd be plesantly surpised by the outcome of thing more often than I am.

Robins Nest,absolute shite

What have you got against Robins Nest ? Your first post was slagging off their evening food and got removed and now you're slagging off their breakfast ! Are you that daft that you went twice ?

What next ? The rooms were shite too !

post-32327-1291500134.jpg

Edited by Kessaya

I know I am setting myself up for this, but I would invite you all to try breakfast at The Golf Club on Soi LK Metro. Give us a go and try something different. We have English and American dishes so get out of your rut and try Eggs Benedict, the Peasant Omelet, French Toast, S.O.S. as well as your standard full English, etc. at a place where you can have PG Tips, Tetly's or Lipton served properly.

We are open from 07:00 for brekky. See our website menu:

http://www.golfclubpattaya.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=106&Itemid=98

Thanks guys and hope to see you soon.

SE (Pattaya Pizza)

I had some good food there,burgers and such,and NFL Football

• 5 months later...

i reccomend NEEROYS opposite canterbury tales fantastic break fast tell them how u like u bacon and eggs and u get it to u liking

crazy daves he microwaves his breakfast bacon is cooked and sausages when they open as u come in they warm it up in the microwave and u sometimes get dave screaming at his wife when he is pissed

canterbury tales is ok

Gregg's on second road used to excellent

Canterbury Tales this morning, having a laugh as usual.

June Break (2) copy.jpg91_0600ba16.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Canterbury Tales this morning, having a laugh as usual.

June Break (2) copy.jpg91_0600ba16.jpg

That looks like a decent breakfast to me.....

How was the sausage?

I am only just reading this post now but at roughly the same time I visited Jamisons..

I was wondering around some streets and just came across this place so being lunch time I decided to try it out.

I was the only person in the bar eating and there were only 2 other customers drinking.

The service was very ordinary...I ordered a burger and fries and it took at least 30 mins to cook!

I nearly gave up and left (would have paid for it of course still).

In the end the burger was OK but quite expensive for what you got.

I would not go back there.

The next day I visited the burger shop in LK Metro at lunch time.

The burger was a lot cheaper, the service was a lot quicker and the food was great!

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

That looks like a decent breakfast to me.....

How was the sausage?

I wouldn't have included Canterbury Tales in a "worst breakfast in Pattaya" thread.

I wouldn't have included Canterbury Tales in a "worst breakfast in Pattaya" thread.

Agree 100% CT is a good value breakfast for the money you pay

:001_Thank_You5:

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

As much as I like the food at PBG, their 'English' style brekkie leaves a lot to be desired. You live 'n learn I suppose, but not too far to Pig 'n Whistle on a baht bus, now we're talking!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

• 1 month later...

The worst breakfast in Pattaya has to be the Big Breakfast at the Billabong hotel on Soi LK Metro. At first glance, it looked quite impressive: 2 eggs, 2 pieces toast, 2 sausages, hash browns, baked tomato and beans, orange juice, some fruit, and coffee or tea for 160 baht. Much larger than Shenanigans or Pig & Whistle for a lower cost, I thought I'd made a great discovery until I actually started eating it.

Coffee was local, strong but not rich. Hash browns were frozen patties, but hard to find fresh, local potatoes suck. I'd ordered the eggs 'over easy', but arrived sunny-side up, the waitress told me she forgot to tell the cook. Toast was buttered but without jam. Orange juice not freshly squeezed, bacon not crisp but tough and leathery. However, by far the worst was the awful sausages, I started to wonder what happened to the strays that used to lounge about the soi.

In seven years living in Thailand this was by far the worst breakfast I've had, topped it off with a bottle of maalox. Rather than show a 'before', this is what I left on the table after the sausages started making me feel sick, but I did finish the orange juice and fruit (the best part of the meal).

IMG_1320.JPG

Retired