Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The worst breakfast in Pattaya

Had breakfast at Jamesons a few days ago as my brother was staying at Nova Gold and included in the room rate is breakfast at Jamesons. I tried to order the bacon & eggs breakfast from the menu but instead was directed to the most pitiful buffet I had ever seen. I selected a few of the least unappetising items but unfortunately they were inedible. The fried potatoes, completely cold and soggy. The bacon, cold and with congealed fat, had a very nasty un-bacon like taste to it. The sausage, cold and covered in some strange powder was almost edible. The eggs were cooked freshly, I asked for them scrambled, they had a strange sweetness to them, I suspect the cook had added some sugar. The "orange juice" comprised a very low percentage of orange, if any. The bread I toasted contained considerable quantities of sugar and the pot of tea which had about 12 or 15 (I'm guessing mainly old) tea bags in it tasted little more than coloured water. Marks out of 10? Minus 7.

LOL...

That sucks... I fancy the one at Cantebury Tales, I have taken a liking to Black Pudding now... LOL

How much did you pay for that tasty meal?

Edited by money number 1

All ive got in this world are my word and my balls and i dont break them for nobody

Money Number 1

Never up that early,so cant answer that(in Pattaya that is)

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

Surprisingly I have to list Robins Nest as not only some of the poorest breakfasts but also meals in general. The quality for the price is shit IMO

Wha's like us?

Surprisingly I have to list Robins Nest as not only some of the poorest breakfasts but also meals in general. The quality for the price is shit IMO

I second that , mate :Puke2:

Edited by jocky king

As I've said before IMO and it is my opinion only.

Brekkie at Canterbury Tales is like playing Russian Roulette. I once had a great one there.

The last 2 were complete crap.

Edited by wireless_guy

Brevior saltare cum deformibus mulieribus est vita

If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0

My Ex missus eating Durian in my room at 6am i didnt have to taste it, just kicked her out on the balcony before i puked all over the bed. :Puke2:

Had breakfast at Jamesons a few days ago as my brother was staying at Nova Gold and included in the room rate is breakfast at Jamesons. I tried to order the bacon & eggs breakfast from the menu but instead was directed to the most pitiful buffet I had ever seen. I selected a few of the least unappetising items but unfortunately they were inedible. The fried potatoes, completely cold and soggy. The bacon, cold and with congealed fat, had a very nasty un-bacon like taste to it. The sausage, cold and covered in some strange powder was almost edible. The eggs were cooked freshly, I asked for them scrambled, they had a strange sweetness to them, I suspect the cook had added some sugar. The "orange juice" comprised a very low percentage of orange, if any. The bread I toasted contained considerable quantities of sugar and the pot of tea which had about 12 or 15 (I'm guessing mainly old) tea bags in it tasted little more than coloured water. Marks out of 10? Minus 7.

I had Xmas lunch at Jameson’s and it was awful, sounded suspiciously like your breakfast actually except I had the added joy of a rugby scrum/queue to endure first.

It cost 3000B and was the worst meal I have ever had in Patts.

My first and last visit to Jameson’s.

Breakfast? :Question: Breakfast? Hmm :GoldenSmile1:

Me no understand. The 'activities' some people get up to in Pattaya just sickens me :D

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

re robins nest the food would have really improve before i ate there again

I usually have breakfast at Robins Nest but the quality has gone down hill in recent times.

Witherspoons is pretty good. Canterbury Tales I dont mind either.

Nothing like the breakfast at The Westin in Bangkok though. We destroyed that buffet.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

I have never been to Jamesons and only saw it for the first time on my last visit. For breakfast, it really takes effort to screw up bacon and eggs and the other assorted offerings. At 75 baht, the breakfast at Crazy Daves on soi chaiapoon has to be among the best values in all of Pattaya. I have had breakfast there for years and with it being 24 hours, the urge for a good hearty breakfast at any time of day or night can be satisfied here. If I go in around 11:30 or noon for breakfast, the amount of food I get will last me until well into the evening. Give it a shot.

Seems I am not alone in my thoughts of Robins nest. Best breakfasts IMO are Gregs on Second road opposite Soi 6. But as with all these places, you have to ask for the egg to be cooked right. Pisses me off a half cooked egg!

It's a pity, the man who was a breakfast fanatic was Lee who owned Noi's bar but was killed recently. He had lists and lists of them.

Wha's like us?

didnt much like robins nest last summer havent been back either

the one up they have is real brown sauce.

Cantebury tales serves good breakfasts witht the egg sometimes a bit runny

which i guess ill have to mention. his brown sauce dioesnt taste lie brown sauce however

il bring some round for him next time im in pats.

cantebury tales is where i go for breakfast

but im a bit of a fan of sushi now

and samurai sushi is nice which is next to macdonalds opposite alcazar and next to Soi 6 on 2nd road

Breakfast? :P Breakfast? Hmm :GoldenSmile1:

Me no understand. The 'activities' some people get up to in Pattaya just sickens me :P

555!

I usually eat Thai food, always good and tasty. American breakfasts (or the English variant) are way overrated IMO. Western crap I can eat at home. But once in a while I go to the breakfast buffet in the Lek hotel, 2nd road. Very good and lots of variety in both farang and Thai food.

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

i also rate the lek hotel.also in soi 13 the restaraunt next to sandy springs hotel,the thai place not the english bar,ive not had brekkie there.

LOL...

That sucks... I fancy the one at Cantebury Tales, I have taken a liking to Black Pudding now... LOL

Shit, I guess that means no more double portions of black pud for me then :GrinNod1:

555!

I usually eat Thai food, always good and tasty. American breakfasts (or the English variant) are way overrated IMO. Western crap I can eat at home. But once in a while I go to the breakfast buffet in the Lek hotel, 2nd road. Very good and lots of variety in both farang and Thai food.

I have lived in Thailand for 7 years...If I eat another bowl of rice I will scream...Give me a full English with toast and tea any day of the week....

Edited by Churchill's Cigar

Yes, you are sexy....But do you take it up the shitter?

I had Xmas lunch at Jameson’s and it was awful, sounded suspiciously like your breakfast actually except I had the added joy of a rugby scrum/queue to endure first.

It cost 3000B and was the worst meal I have ever had in Patts.

My first and last visit to Jameson’s.

60 quid for xmas dinner !!!

Beluga for starters by chance ??

I have to agree that canterbury tales is a complete hit or miss as is ribins nest.

The best i have had by a mile is the 18 coins on soi buackow absolutely fantastic. order the potato scones as an extra they are to die for.

only 5 days and i'll try it again.

I have to agree that canterbury tales is a complete hit or miss as is ribins nest.

The best i have had by a mile is the 18 coins on soi buackow absolutely fantastic. order the potato scones as an extra they are to die for.

only 5 days and i'll try it again.

You have a point. 18 coins is usually pretty good and not expensive.

Wha's like us?

Im interested in trying Crazy Daves breakfast just to see how crazy he is.

I second that , mate :001_Thank_You5:

Totally agree on Robins Nest, once had a chicken sandwich 180 baht i think it was and could not even take a bite-was sooooo bad.

Cafe Pitini is an ok food, but the time it gets to get it, is rather tooo long, and the bad service along with the wait-turns it into a little horror eating experience.

Edited by kuffki

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psvL2eYQ7YM&feature=related

There are three sides to every argument: your side, my side and the right side.

Thank God I'm an atheist.

I was in Cuba staying at a hotel in Camaguay, breakfast was included in the hotel rate. For breakfast you got ham and cheese on a bun with a cup of really strong coffee. The waiter then asked us if we wanted Juice, he then gave us a tetra pack of juice and charged us 1.5 Dollars for itDeadHorse2.gif

worst breakfast ever!