IGNORED

The worst breakfast in Pattaya

Ok as a friend kims i must stick up for jamesons first of all they dont do a breakfast buffet i think that must have been put on by the hotel, Also you didnt pay 3000bht for your xmas dinner it was less than half of that , i was there all day and did not hear any complaints at all in fact quite the oposite

p.s if you have had the breakfast at jamesons over 12 months ago try it again as if i may quote kim " it was crap" but it has greatly improved

Christmas Menu.jpg

A Thai girls arsehole is just like a 9 volt battery you know you shouldn't but sooner or later you will put your tounge in it

• 3 weeks later...

Ok as a friend kims i must stick up for jamesons first of all they dont do a breakfast buffet i think that must have been put on by the hotel, Also you didnt pay 3000bht for your xmas dinner it was less than half of that , i was there all day and did not hear any complaints at all in fact quite the oposite

p.s if you have had the breakfast at jamesons over 12 months ago try it again as if i may quote kim " it was crap" but it has greatly improved

I take it this is a response to my post!

You are correct I didn’t pay 3000B that was my total food bill for the afternoon (me +1) - this was an error on my part and I am happy to confirm you are correct.

Now don’t get me wrong I met and talked to Kim for ages on the day (even thou he was wearing that outrageous red outfit!) and I thought he was genuinely good bloke and I was impressed with his stubborn refusal to speak even one word of Thai after all the time he has spent in the country!

That said the meal was not worth 1500b - it is as simple as that. If you didn’t hear any complaints then you obviously were not caught in the free for all scramble that and the fight for a seat that sort of set the tone for the afternoon for me.

It was a shambles and disorganised at times and frankly I could have done without the hassle and wish I has stuck to plan A and gone to the corner bar on Soi Six instead to meet up with other BM’s. However to be fair to Kim the place was packed so he must be doing something right.

I don’t plan on going back to Jamesons as A) You should never reinforce a failure and B) It’s a bit of my way to go there anyway.

:GoldenSmile1:

Yes we have had staff problems and I apologise for that, it seems to haunt me here in LOS but we still have a strong following as seen in the recent vid below.

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwBHdJfEwd4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwBHdJfEwd4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwBHdJfEwd4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Edited by Daveo

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

There is a row of cafes/take aways, just up from Old Trafford Football Ground, took one look at my order when it arrived, picked up the fried egg with my fingers told the waitress I wouldnt serve that to my dog ( I dont own a dog). No argumnts at all from said waitress and she gave me my money back.

The best engine in the world is the vagina. It can be started with one finger. It is self-lubricating. It takes any size piston. And changes its own oil every four weeks. It is only a pity that the management system is so fucking temperamental.

60 quid for xmas dinner !!!

Beluga for starters by chance ??

That's what I thought when I read it. I can hardly believe it! The most I've seen it advertised for is around 1000 baht.

The worst breakfast I ever had was one in a Soi Bhukaow cafe that is now defunct. It consisted of ham, sliced tomato, a frankfurter sausage, a piece of toast with scrambled egg soaked into it and a tiny cup of lukewarm coffee. My pal wanted to try it out instead of popping round to Crazy Dave's or Seaside 11 in Soi Chaiyaphun where we normally ate. I learned a lesson that day to always have a look at what the other punters are eating before I take a seat and order.

• 2 weeks later...

Had breakfast at Jamesons a few days ago as my brother was staying at Nova Gold and included in the room rate is breakfast at Jamesons. I tried to order the bacon & eggs breakfast from the menu but instead was directed to the most pitiful buffet I had ever seen. I selected a few of the least unappetising items but unfortunately they were inedible. The fried potatoes, completely cold and soggy. The bacon, cold and with congealed fat, had a very nasty un-bacon like taste to it. The sausage, cold and covered in some strange powder was almost edible. The eggs were cooked freshly, I asked for them scrambled, they had a strange sweetness to them, I suspect the cook had added some sugar. The "orange juice" comprised a very low percentage of orange, if any. The bread I toasted contained considerable quantities of sugar and the pot of tea which had about 12 or 15 (I'm guessing mainly old) tea bags in it tasted little more than coloured water. Marks out of 10? Minus 7.

I mildly enjoyed eating there....The only reason i mildly enjoyed it was because i was high and spent the night before having sex. Didnt care to sleep so it was off to the cafe

Edited by ELOnia

I can't tell if this is places to avoid, or different BM's fav feed ????

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

The Ritz on yamoto is excellent!! Never had a bad 1 since i started going in there 1's a week 6 years ago.

wow.

The worst breakfast in pattaya is a fiercly contested title.

So many shabby places that don't seem to give a fck what they are doing, or really understand what it is they are supposed to be.

No wonder so many guys find a good place and stick to it.

Cheers for the advice mate, i'll keep that as one to avoid.

From street side vendors who are selling stuff from last night.

• 2 weeks later...

Canterbury tales breakfast looked good but it was cold ! Eggs must have been friend an hour before, same with bacon and sausage, sorry but never again

crazy daves much better if your in that soi

• 2 weeks later...

Canterbury tales breakfast looked good but it was cold ! Eggs must have been friend an hour before, same with bacon and sausage, sorry but never again

crazy daves much better if your in that soi

Deleted in error .....

Edited by Kessaya

I know I am setting myself up for this, but I would invite you all to try breakfast at The Golf Club on Soi LK Metro. Give us a go and try something different. We have English and American dishes so get out of your rut and try Eggs Benedict, the Peasant Omelet, French Toast, S.O.S. as well as your standard full English, etc. at a place where you can have PG Tips, Tetly's or Lipton served properly.

We are open from 07:00 for brekky. See our website menu:

http://www.golfclubpattaya.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=106&Itemid=98

Thanks guys and hope to see you soon.

SE (Pattaya Pizza)

I know I am setting myself up for this, but I would invite you all to try breakfast at The Golf Club on Soi LK Metro. Give us a go and try something different. We have English and American dishes so get out of your rut and try Eggs Benedict, the Peasant Omelet, French Toast, S.O.S. as well as your standard full English, etc. at a place where you can have PG Tips, Tetly's or Lipton served properly.

http://www.golfclubpattaya.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=106&Itemid=98

SE (Pattaya Pizza)

I hope you're posting on other threads and not just on this one ! This is for the worst breakfast in Pattaya,try putting it on another thread or starting your own.

I'll have a go at your breakfast,I'm busy tomorrow but will try to visit at the weekend.

Good luck

SE (Pattaya Pizza)

I have eaten several meals at the Golf Club but have not tried the breakfast yet. All the meals I have had have been very well cooked , hot and tasty.. Also good value too.

Will try the breakfast soon. Not at 7am though, I need my beauty sleep.

I have to agree that canterbury tales is a complete hit or miss as is ribins nest.

The best i have had by a mile is the 18 coins on soi buackow absolutely fantastic. order the potato scones as an extra they are to die for.

only 5 days and i'll try it again.

Tried the breakfast here this morning,no problems at all with it,the french toast was gorgeous and I'll try those potato scones next time.Staff were very friendly and helpful and spoke good English.

Well worth a visit.

• 4 weeks later...

I had Xmas lunch at Jameson’s and it was awful, sounded suspiciously like your breakfast actually except I had the added joy of a rugby scrum/queue to endure first.

It cost 3000B and was the worst meal I have ever had in Patts.

My first and last visit to Jameson’s.

Excuse moi!!? You paid almost one hundred US DOLLARS for a MEAL? In Thailand? For ONE person? And it did not include a dessert of DATY of a stunner??? Good gravy, man! Do come to Brooklyn....I hear the Bridge is for sale cheap.:)

Excuse moi!!? You paid almost one hundred US DOLLARS for a MEAL? In Thailand? For ONE person? And it did not include a dessert of DATY of a stunner??? Good gravy, man! Do come to Brooklyn....I hear the Bridge is for sale cheap.:)

lol, you could pay your entire work department's breakfast at Denny's for that kind of dosh.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Had breakfast at corner of Soi7 and Beach road (towards Walking St). The bar is decent at night, but breakfast was so poorly prepared that I shouldn't have eaten it, complained to the Thais there, didn't give a damn. Bacon burnt, eggs... whatever. Both me and my bro spent the rest of the day in the loo.

I know it's pretty baby, but I didn't take it out for air.

• 3 weeks later...

i have eaten at robins nest and the breakfasts were not that bad but must have gone down hill since i was last there was there in 2008

• 2 months later...

The STEAK & EGGS at the SPORTSMAN SOI 13. If anybody has seen the movie CADDYSHACK. The part where RODNEY DANGERFIELD say's

MY STEAK HAD MARKS WHERE THE JOCKEY WAS WHIPPING IT!!!

I had that steak, with 2 eggs, sunny side up, one the yolk was cooked solid, the other was runny, no toast to sop up the runny egg, very bland beans that tasted more like the can than anything else, and hash brown squares that are so burnt they were impossible to eat.

Edited by randomuser

More COWBELL!

the most unedable breakfast was at the loma and the best so far at tropical berts but am going to try ace cafe and canterbury tales this time

SE (Pattaya Pizza)

I actually got round to trying this place out after dropping a bike off at the Rockhouse......Very crowded and not easy to get a seat and now I understand why...Excellent breakfast,up there with the best I've tasted,good service,girls spoke good English and very helpful.

The lady had Thai food and thoroughly enjoyed it,good place to eat and I'll be eating again there for sure.