IGNORED

Where do have your laundry done?

El-Diablo

Most laundry's charge about B15 for a T-shirt, B20 for a shirt, B30 for jeans, my bill is usually B180 for a load, and you want it cheaper??? get a life, or go to Mexico for your holiday

better and cheaper, cheap charls and co fuck of back to mummy , if youre nice free washing maybe, free suck while its getting done5555555

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blue1878

• Soi Sauce

• El Cata

• sinbinjack

Near Tukcom

If soi south is zero street then street two south of zero there is a nice laundry. in fact there are several. the one i used was as follows, go out the back door of tukcom, turn left to first soi, then go south to the very next soi, turn right and the first laundry you come to is it on the south side of that soi. Next day service, comparable prices, places clothes into a large/small plastic bag. is open on sundays. if you are in the tukcom area, i stayed at the Moziak apartments and the laundry was very near by.

Edited by OKAY

Soi Buakhao, next to "Q D Sweets Mansion" 500 THB for 80 pieces of clothing.

I always use the laundry on the left of Pasadena Lodge on LK - reasonable price, good and friendly service.

Edited by particle

• 4 weeks later...

70,80,90 Pieces of laundry! I don't pack that much stuff in my case let alone have that many dirty items in the bottom of my wardrobe. I tend to visit the laundry every 4 days or so. And its the same load nearly every time 4 t-shirts, a pair of swimming trunks and maybe a pair of boxers. 70,80 and 90 pieces! What the fudge? Are you taking the hotels dirty washing too.

Do anyone of the places do pickup and delivery?

Do anyone of the places do pickup and delivery?

I have had the same thai girl doing laundry for 3 years, 700bt for 100 pieces, will collect and deliver back

her number is 0847 830180 helps if you have a thai to call her as her english is not great but great laundry

• 2 weeks later...

I use the machines on the street, they range in price B20 to B40 per load, big bag of powder from the

7/11- B30 lasts me about 3 weeks. The hotel staff can usually round up a clothes horse, if not buy one.I

leave my empty plastic bag and powder beside the machine and come back later,sometimes half a day later,

the washing always there,sometimes packed into my plastic bag.The clothes dry well in the air-con room,

it's also a good idea to give them a bit of sun, a lot of the laudries don't. I don't wear clothes i

have to iron. And yes,I am a cheap bastard

p.s. thai girls are very good at folding clothes,let one of them loose when your packing to go home, you'll be impressed.

i stay in the dusit but i have my laundry done at the a1 hotel laundry booth next to the welcome inn because its a lot cheaper

does anyone know of anywhere else near to the dusit to have my laundry done

i would like to have it done by a small family run place who need the money more rather than give my money to a large hotel

Edited by andypoker

THE POKER BUNNY

The place across from Flipper House has always done well for me.

Edited by jasonbalmer

Small laundry shops are virtually everywhere around Pattaya.

Problems I had in the past:

- Missing pieces

- Laundry from other people

- Shirts that came back a couple of sizes smaller

- more than a day turnaround

The best place I have found was the one mentioned before, across QD-Mansion on Soi Buokao, which was cheap, fast, and staffed by very friendly lady.

Good place also on Soi Post Office, next to the Post Office :)

When trying a new place, I from now on avoid the ones that use electric dryers.

Aus Spass wurde Ernst, und Ernst ist jetzt 5 Jahre alt.

Fuckin in Austria -......- Vagina in Russia -......-Pattaya Sun

post-17124-0-26440700-1328946704.gif

When I'm in Pattaya I stay at the Welcome Plaza. And I use a laundry shop oppisate the hotel. And I never have a problem.

I like Sai-Dik laundry just outside the Sunview Place on Soi Buakaow. Very nice lady and good rates.

I stayed at Sunview Place for 5 weeks when I first moved here, I was using a lady about 30-40 mts on the same side back towards Soi Diana (maybe the same one), she was ok never lost anything.

Then my bird started taking my stuff up to a lady in the soi she used to live in, because her washing had a "Nice Smell" never lost anything from her either, Soi Chaloem Phrakiat 13, her shop is about 30-40 metres in on the LH side from the Soi Bhukaow end, got a pair of shorts back one day that still had a dirty mark on it, she re washed them and got rid of the mark, no charge.

Bam Bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

soi x-zyte , laundry opposite the bowling green. They even know to iron black garments inside out ( no shiny marks on your favourite black shirts).

• 4 months later...

:DeadHorse2: Many laundrys on soi lk metro stop being a stingy cunt as they all seem to be cheap! never a problem i live here and never bother asking about prices! why dont you rent a condo with a washing machine if your that bothered? Then again do you like ironing? kineaw mak mak! lol

great comment i agree

One of the main reasons to have a Thai Girlfriend :)

there's a good one on soi LK Metro a couple of doors down from pasadena. just be careful of stray dresses or panties if u have a thai GF!

Have always used Nana Laundry opposite Areca Lodge. Can also get to it down alley with travel agent on left by Champagne GoGo in Soi LK Metro.

Very reliable, T shirt 20, trousers 30, underwear 20, socks 10 etc. Never had a problem. Will do same day service for uplift if in hurry.

May be able to save a few baht but I like to get my stuff back, you do with this one. Opens late as well.

For the cheap charlies there is one that does 100 pieces for 500 baht. Bottom of Soi 9 opposite the Niran Condo, behind the Wombat Bar.

• 7 months later...

Hi members!

I go to a small, but good laundry at the end of Soi-Yume 13 (Namiad Chang) - it's off Central Road, between Carrefour and Foodland.

Never had any problems with theyr work. They have also a pick-up and delivery-service.

for location and prices see http://www.pattayalaundry.com

Tilak does laundry, wash dry iron

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

Normally look around for a laundry place not far from the hotel, but if i really cant be bothered i just take it down to reception and they get it done for me. Price is normally a little more but not to bad. In Patong i never get it done at the hotels cause they charge an arm and a leg.