• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blue1878

• Soi Sauce

• El Cata

• sparkybhoy

I got my laundry done on Soi 10 when I was there and I gave it in that evening and collected it 24 hours later, it think it was around 170bt and they washed, dryed, ironed and folded everything a brilliant service. Like others this was handy to for me as I dropped off my laundry while on a stroll down to beach road and collected it then later.

I always use the laundry service of the hotel i stay (PBR, sabai resort) even if it is no cheap but less hassle and usually im very satisified.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't they have coin-operated laundries there? That's the way I do my laundry at home, and i was planning to do it there on my first extended visit. I like to spend a couple hours a week at the laundromat, kicking back watching my undies go round and round in the surf. Great place to hit up on lonely women, too, tho in Pattaya I'd guess it's a different story.

First visit there I stayed in Soi 6, took laundry to a place just up the soi recommended by hotel. Last time, much better service. My girl would collect it up bag it, take to a laundry somewhere, collect it next day and unpack it and put it all away for me, all I had to do was leave it in a heap in the room. AAhhh the joys of long term lady...

But...what do I know?

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

- Voltaire