IGNORED

Interview with new Pattaya Police Chief

LaaMok

so the girls will soon be out of pattaya? from what i sore last year i couldnt believe it... but times change an all that... damn that would suck so badly, i have plans for the next fifty odd years in that town purely cos of its avaliable females... i think they will find it looses them a lot of money cleaning out the hooking trade from the town...

Fifty odd years ago young British national servicemen were still being sent to the far flung frontiers of the British Empire in order to police the populace, ie to keep the natives in order. The most popular of these postings were Hong Kong and Singapore where cheap sex and cheap booze were freely available, even to the poorly paid British squaddie. Within a few years that had all disappeared as big business investments had made such debauchery unacceptable. The same thing may well happen to Pattaya in the coming decade.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wilko

• Dick Farang

• yogi100

• TGluvver

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The worlds oldest profession will continue no matter what.....

so let me get this straight

If I take 2 friends to a go go bar and they take home a lady I can be arrested as an agent to obtaining prostitution

The world is full of so called good intentions.

Unfortunately prostitution is a lot more visible and therefore a lot easier to crack down on than drugs. I think this is really dangerous new signals from the police in Pattaya - do they want to change it into a PC, family friendly, wellness-marketed holiday destination like most other places in Thailand these days? I'm afraid that's where they want to go, that's the sign of our times, and in the end, the party will be over :(

I believe they are serious about cleaning up Patts. The new high-end malls prove it. And cleaning up drugs, while next to impossible in most countries, will be Easy in Patts. Remember a few years ago when police kicked in the door of a suspected drug party and gunned everyone down?

"Hard work never killed anybody......but why take a chance??"

I believe they are serious about cleaning up Patts. The new high-end malls prove it. And cleaning up drugs, while next to impossible in most countries, will be Easy in Patts. Remember a few years ago when police kicked in the door of a suspected drug party and gunned everyone down?

link to police drug violence:

http://www.csdp.org/news/news/thailand.htm

Personally, I think my Pattaya days may be over. My sympathy goes out to the mongers that own property there. Who knows, maybe values will go up in a few years?

In the meantime I do not want to take a chance of going to the monkey house or worse yet, getting gunned down in my room because my barfine is a yaba dealer

http://www.mapinc.org/newscsdp/v08/n112/a04.html

I think if they want to atract the high end spenders and families, they will not only need to clean up the drugs,beer bars and gogos, but more inportantly they have to get there goverment in order so they have no more unrest ( airport shut downs ect ). These people will stay away more so because of that then the drinking and girls. I bet us drunks and horny bastered kept the alive these past 2 years.

The Russian families and other package tourists outnumber the mongers by a wide margin lately, especially since the ever-so-brief high season ended. They're not going into the gogos too much or picking up beach rd skanks, but they are spending money in Central Festival, Mike's Shopping Mall, Walking St restaurants, jetskis and all the other over-priced tourist-gouging spots. 10000 Issan families must be bleeding, but the local tax department spods are probably pissing themselves with joy... care to guess who has more influence with the mayor?

Have you read the forum rules?

Please resize your photos!

Sitting here now in this bar for hours,

whilst strange men rent strange flowers,

I'll be picking up your petals in another few hours...

The Russian families and other package tourists outnumber the mongers by a wide margin lately, especially since the ever-so-brief high season ended. They're not going into the gogos too much or picking up beach rd skanks, but they are spending money in Central Festival, Mike's Shopping Mall, Walking St restaurants, jetskis and all the other over-priced tourist-gouging spots. 10000 Issan families must be bleeding, but the local tax department spods are probably pissing themselves with joy... care to guess who has more influence with the mayor?

his Mia NOI LOL

Well I guess I better get my butt out there before all the fun ends. Will be there from March 9th-19th if any one is keen to have a final go at Patts.

If he succeeds in getting rid of Prostitution then he will put himself out of a job! Reason because that is and was the only reason Pattaya came into existence!It would become a ghost town!lol On a serious point hope he can get rid of the drugs and related crime..He has got a tough job thats why his predisessors said well if we can't beat then we will join them...

If they clean up the drugs and the more serious crime and focus on the child prostitution and the underage girls, then I would think that would be a good thing. I expect it would be a never ending struggle to clean up all prostitution, meaning it may change and be less in your face but it will still be there and without the risk of picking up a yaba head or underager. Who knows, maybe more and more darkside crawls will become the new standard as the action moves further out from the new posh hotels and fancy malls ... works for me :07:

<p>

I can be wrong, but I think drugs are rather a Thai problem.

Most farangs, including myself, are beer drinkers.

I would assume he has access to crime statistics and reports - why? what do you think he should be focusing on ... I find it quite easy to believe drug use and distribution is a fairly high priority

WHAT - you seriously beliee that these comments were made with reference to "reports"?????

Please get up to speed with the way things are done in Thailand.

I can be wrong, but I think drugs are rather a Thai problem.

Most farangs, including myself, are beer drinkers.

Oh yes, and beer isn't a drug???

If I take 2 friends to a go go bar and they take home a lady I can be arrested as an agent to obtaining prostitution

Please, Please, send the kyfe, to Ubon, theres not much around here, especially at night. - The local talent, doesnt know how to do even a handjob properly, in a massage! don

BIGROD78

I wonder how much it costs to become police chief?

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Hua Hin is nice this time of year ,hope the new Chief gets paid overtime he is going to need it !

On some other forum I read that, due to the numerous home-jackings, Hua Hin is called Dodge City of Thailand now.

Round up the drug addicts and put into rehab..Get rid of the drug barons,dealers.

Round up all the under age girls and make sure all the pimps bringing under age girls to Pattaya are prosecuted and key thrown away..

Make sure that all peadophiles using under age girls are prosecuted,reported to Interpol and FBI working with the Thai police.Then remove all passports from peadophiles so they cant travel to anywhere again...Having a passport is a privillage and not a right in my opinion..All mongers must remember also that they represent there countries whatever countries vistied.

If Pattaya does have the bar scene closing etc why not go to BKK?

View PostOzzieman04, on 24 February 2010 - 11:03 AM, said:

Not so. You are not providing them.

Please, Please, send the kyfe, to Ubon, theres not much around here, especially at night. - The local talent, doesnt know how to do even a handjob properly, in a massage! don

I am sure you can give them instructions. For a fee, of course!

Edited by F.E.Tanaka

Round up the drug addicts and put into rehab..Get rid of the drug barons,dealers.

Round up all the under age girls and make sure all the pimps bringing under age girls to Pattaya are prosecuted and key thrown away..

Make sure that all peadophiles using under age girls are prosecuted,reported to Interpol and FBI working with the Thai police.Then remove all passports from peadophiles so they cant travel to anywhere again...Having a passport is a privillage and not a right in my opinion..All mongers must remember also that they represent there countries whatever countries vistied.

And under age boys same same.

WHAT - you seriously beliee that these comments were made with reference to "reports"?????

Please get up to speed with the way things are done in Thailand.

Oh yes, and beer isn't a drug???

According to the law .... no it's not

Oh, and yes, I am up to speed - even in thailand reports are filed and crime statistics are known - sure a lot of stuff occurs 'off the books' and a hell of a lot of crime is committed by police, but if you don't believe illicit drug use is one of the major problems in Patts then you're the one that needs to get up to speed.

would you care to say under WHAT age?

According to the law .... no it's not

Oh, and yes, I am up to speed - even in thailand reports are filed and crime statistics are known - sure a lot of stuff occurs 'off the books' and a hell of a lot of crime is committed by police, but if you don't believe illicit drug use is one of the major problems in Patts then you're the one that needs to get up to speed.

can you show me a law anywhere in the world that states alcohol or beer is NOT a drug?????