IGNORED

Favorite thai dish

This site is fairly good as a lot of the recipes have videos of vendors making the dish which is really nice.

http://importfood.com/recipes.html

Thanks for the excellent link. Funny, my friend sent me a link to day for a Thai cookbook. It costs $38 USD (1300 baht). Your link has pics, instructional videos and its FREE!

I love almost all kind of thai food.

What is your favorite thai dish, and favorite place to eat it?

Mine is Tom Yam Goong and a little spicey.

:001_Sawasdee: I like fish,fish,fish,nudelsoup with the yellow one with shrimp's,pork or beef,kao pad with same and many other thai dishes as well.Cheers

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Easy

100% Thai pussy

Then ? hmmm

now I know ever time I come back home I have lost 5kg, not much else interests me 555

HD

Skinny Girls, Skinny Girls, Skinny Girls, I love em, I love em , I love those little BFMs

Gai Pad King absolutely my favorate.

I like the majority of Thai dishes. A few of my favorites are: Isaan sausage, Pad Kee Mao with shrimp, Kao Pad with pork, Tom Yum with shrimp and for dessert… sticky rice and mango. I eat Thai food 1 -2 times a week here at home. To get use to the spiciness, I order medium. The spicy scale here is mild, medium and spicy. If I order off the menu, I usually end up with a dish that a lot more spicy than medium depending on the cooks. I am not sure why. I guess they think since I am able to order something not on the menu, I must be able to handle Thai spicy.

I sometimes ask for a recommendation from my Thai waitress friend. She will not tell me what she is ordering for me. She surprises me with dishes not on the menu since I have eaten everything on the menu already. One evening she brought back this dish. I believe the name of is Pad Horapa with pork.

IMAG0038_800x479.jpg

I love Thai food almost as much as I love Thai girls.

My #1 favorite is the mango sticky rice, I'd love to eat it every day but I restrain myself.

TR set - 09.jpg

Library - 2139.jpg

The fish there is so fresh and delicious. This style, fried whole with a chili sauce over is just amazing

TR set - 10.jpg

There are so many curries and stews, I just dive in and ask what's in it later :)

TR 2 set - 33.jpg

The table top BBQ buffet has become one of my favorite places to eat, The food is simple and delicious and who does not like having a Thai girl feed you?

TR 2 set - 50.jpg

Edited by furryman

Where's the table top bbq, looks great.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Where's the table top bbq, looks great.

There are a few but my favorite is this one. <--Photoguide link

Yahm Nua Spicy (beef salad)

Gang kee ah wahn ( Green Curry)

Kow neeoh Mah muah (Sweet Sticky rice w/ mango)

Som tam pet nit noy Papaya salad medium hot

he fish encrusted in rocksalt and grilled

There are a few but my favorite is this one. <--Photoguide link

Cheers for that. Wouldn't have thought to look up there. Will check it out next time I'm at Drinking Street.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it